Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jamie delete his story about Henry have the better birthday?! I can't see it anymore

Well douse me in Zoflora and call me handsnomes but today was exceptionally dull wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I've flipped the picture and if you look at the base of the carseat... it does look like he is forward facing. I really hope he's not tho.
That’s def a forward facing seat. The whole thing seems so backward when you think about the fact that she still has him facing her in his pram when he’s 1 year old instead of facing out like pretty much every child of that age.

Reactions: 1
They really are. Like one of them actually said in a comment to her I dont know how to help u but I looked on ur fb page and you are mom to hannah age 9 me things ur little princess is telling porkies and she did it.

Her daughter wasnt even in the house. Vile evil things. And yet they follow Mrs Hinchs every word that never adds up.
And they went stalking your friends account...they are seriously deranged 🙄

Reactions: 3
They write things like, "You're just a jealous troll who has no life and is so sad and pathetic that you need to speak badly about our beautiful Sophie. Why don't you get a life you sad, ugly on the inside and out, waste of space! #bekind 😆
Don’t forget the comments like, ‘I bet you live in a hovel’, ‘I bet your house is dirty’, I bet you are an ugly old woman with tons of stinking cats’...’I bet you are a fat old man sitting on a keyboard all day’. I’ve had all that from these wonderful Hinchers, you know those #kind Hinchers. Pathetic and immature idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I tried pawsecco (oh yes) for my cat and he looked at me like I was mental. 🤣🤣 suffice to say he refused it.
Our dog had Pawseco on her 1st Birthday with us, she is a rescue, I thought it would be fun....nooooo..... far from it, she was incredibly sick and had a very bad tummy for 2 days and we only gave her a tiny bit, we thought it was something else so we gave her a tiny bit a couple of days later and again she was very, very sick with a day of terrible runs. It’s only meant to be herbs or something I think but it definitely didn’t agree with her.

Anybody else not know when it’s their pets birthday or am I just a tit cat mum? 😂😂😂
Ours is on the paperwork that came with her when we rescued her.

Reactions: 1
So I've flipped the picture and if you look at the base of the carseat... it does look like he is forward facing. I really hope he's not tho.
The chest clips omg how dangerous! Suppose you’ll only be ‘trolling’ for telling her how unsafe they are though

I for one am really concerned that I don't know what Master Longlegs had for dinner. I guess I'll have to wait till I see the chart on the cupboard door 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.