Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I never really noticed how overweight Handsomes actually is until today. He seems pretty well trained though so I imagine he probably was the absolute love of their lives......until Instagram came along! Now he’s just another prop. Also, anyone noticed she’s reposting old stories again?

I think her and Jamie have had a falling out. He hasn't been seen from he went out for a breath of fresh air. The "you've 100% had a better birthday than me" was possibly a dig at soph cause maybe she didn't go to the same trouble for his birthday. And soph was withe picking Ronnie up from Ma barkers because she can't be trusted alone with him or she was picking him up from visiting Jamie
Maybe he went out for a breath of fresh air and a pint of milk and hasn’t come home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG! I never really noticed how overweight Handsomes actually is until today. He seems pretty well trained though so I imagine he probably was the absolute love of their lives......until Instagram came along! Now he’s just another prop. Also, anyone noticed she’s reposting old stories again?

Maybe he went out for a breath of fresh air and a pint of milk and hasn’t come home 🤣🤣
I bet he is out with his mates Snoop and Pharrell. Such good pals of his 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omfg what the actual fuk have I just seen with that poor bloody dog. .ffk sake . Just no. Just ridiculous joke .hinch get off this planted will you and get an actual life .you are an actual waste of space. .its a dog . You are a total embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll be taking part in black out Tuesday, you know, cos she has such strong feelings about what’s been going on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’ll be taking part in black out Tuesday, you know, cos she has such strong feelings about what’s been going on 🤷‍♀️
The stupid cow probably thinks it means not opening her curtains and blinds all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she expects us to believe this is the first time DooRonRon has been to see pa barker of an evening... it’s been going on the entire time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So the dog has eaten it’s weekly syn allowance in one morning cause it’s his birthday. She could have bought him some lovely toys that would have helped keep him active, but no she buys all food presents to make it even fatter. Well done Fur Mum of the year. Rainbow bridge is calling already and he’s only 5
I’m HOWLING with laughter 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As Henrys birthday comes to an end I bet he is full of regret at having no self-control and using his weekly syns all in one day. He will regret that come weigh day. Goodnight, fatty. Sleep well.

20200601_205943.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is she for real with that latest Ronnie post?!
You blatantly had just picked him up from your parents place Soph! What in the actual duck!!!!
You couldnt have made this more obvious if you tried! Yet your loyal "hinchers" will sap this up in chime like a gospel soul choir.

No offence to gospel choirs btw, at least you have soul and passion ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guyssss.......it looks like we have a bumper exciting week this week going by her lisssstttsss! Solar water feature, oh lord I wonder what freebie tat she’s been sent now!?!?
E919ED27-941F-458B-8AF8-D99BCDFA812C.png

A new Hinch list? She didn't finish the last one! I've been really looking forward to "pebble frame" and watching her bake another cake. That's my June ruined. 😢
Hahahha! I just posted a similar comment about her list 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear god what have I just seen on her stories?! The last thing that poor dog needs is so many treats like that this early in the morning! If you really loved your dog like he's your child you wouldnt let him be so overweight and you would actually walk him more! Poor thing.
And she’ll do the same thing to Ronnie so that he bears so much weight he can never leave her side.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.