Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got an Audi. How can he say that? Oh sorry, they didn’t buy the Audi 😉 we believe you Zoph
😂🤣 I think maybe she’s telling the truth. She didn’t buy the Audi... she ‘bought’/ gifted a range rover instead. I recognise the interior and controls 🤭😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No throwbacks to her ridiculous wedding themed bridesmaid dress baby shower? Could have sworn it was the same day as the dogs birthday last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No throwbacks to her ridiculous wedding themed bridesmaid dress baby shower? Could have sworn it was the same day as the dogs birthday last year!
No way did poor handsnomes get snubbed on his last birthday for a baby shower! What a bleeping terrible injustice against her first born son:cry: Bet he was livid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is nobody talking about the fact that Ronnie has a chest clip on the car seat and it’s barely even fastened?!?
The most dangerous photo I’ve ever seen of a child on Instagram and they are obviously travelling 🙃🙃🙃🙃
It has got to be an aftermarket add on that they’ve done themselves because it’s illegal to buy that way in the U.K.!!!

Reactions: 1
The issue I have with the car seat is that for the gram it APPEARS forward facing. Now we don’t really know for certain but say it was rearward facing, it looks forward facing for the gram.
For those quick 10/15 seconds a Hincher could think this is OK. That’s my issue with it

Reactions: 8
That

That is what I don't understand! I think babygro things are for young babies, Why not put him in PJ s? She did say he screamed when she tries to do his poppers so I would think PJs are the obvious answer. No brainer really,
My 14 month old still wears baby grows 🤷🏻‍♀️ In this weather granted he isn’t, but I personally don’t see why it matters if she has him in one tbh? She does some crazy tit but putting her kid in a baby grow I don’t think is that crazy? Or is that just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My 14 month old still wears baby grows 🤷🏻‍♀️ In this weather granted he isn’t, but I personally don’t see why it matters if she has him in one tbh? She does some crazy tit but putting her kid in a baby grow I don’t think is that crazy? Or is that just me?
I still put my 18 month old in a baby grow, I love it when he’s fresh out the bath and in a baby grow. He’s my last baby so I’ll probably still be trying to squeeze him in one when he’s 10 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.