Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t bore us with it because it was a PR stunt gone wrong. The only thing she’s gained is a bigger rebellion of her tit

ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many stories are we guessing today? I think it will be non-stop bullshit all day long- what a time to be alive 😘 Happy Sunday to you all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she dives straight back in with full on Ronnie content. Just duck off with him, no good is gonna come from shoving him in the limelight like this

Reactions: 12
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

"Just let me know!" duck me the Hinchers will be tripping over themselves to see what tat she's bought from poundstretchers!!

Why is she being so coy all of a sudden?! She enrages me 🤣🤣🤣
She can get right out of cleanqueen25’s arse now. Don’t sully her with your army

• Haha
Reactions: 8
96E7A4D8-E939-40E7-A827-52D2CDA4897A.jpeg

Oh please open the box with us, please please please Mrs Hinch. 🤮

FFS 🙄🙄🙄 she’s never asked before..it’s all about getting the engagement now as it will have dropped over the last few days. Hold on for a day of asking questions...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

"Just let me know!" duck me the Hinchers will be tripping over themselves to see what tat she's bought from poundstretchers!!

Dangling the carrot for her deranged followers. Soph may be a tit liar but boy, can she play the room. Manipulating madam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

creaming their pants waiting for the Hinch hail of 8.69 including delivery... total saddo’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To me that post on Mario’s is saying that she’s had a goal from the start..... to get rich and be famous!

She’s hoping this insta platform will take her to another place i.e. C list famous, strictly, tv shows, jungle even, but she’s hoping that she’ll get famous enough that she can do this!

Then she’ll have her home range, her clothing range and she’ll retire to a quiet little cottage somewhere with Ronnie McTufty going to a private school and not having to work a day in her life where’s she’s free to drive around with her whatever car, her designer goods and meanwhile thousands of her hoards will be patiently waiting for her next appearance on loose women!

Give me a break!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just let me know if you want to see what’s in the box.... duck the duck offff lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So hunch doesn't want to bore us with the inns and outs of her flappy behaviour...i smell a bullshit barbecue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tbh if she kept her account like this it would be more enjoyable. No talking, no gretal, no Ronnie would be nice too. Nothing against the little lad but them posts are too staged and boring.
The way she said from the hinch home too, next week she’s prob launching her home range

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.