Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to declare her love for him all the time? As parents we all obviously love our kids but this just seems so forced? 'Look at me guyyyzzzz I loves my handsnumzzz dorguzz ronronblessim'
4672034B-3180-402F-A36B-5EF0030AEACF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow. She’s coming thick and fast with the bullshit this morning isn’t she? Anyone would think she was trying to catch up on engagement after her silly little strop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
No one should rightly care...i dont... n i dont think most folks in here care... her facevher money her wish... but the whole drama but being outed whether sge didvitor not... whatvto hide... nothing to be ashamed off.. either way...

Reactions: 8
I’m only here to say I called it! Weaning scrapbook with the recipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing to be envious of in the Hinch home - the gray, lifeless, twig heart hell hole
That is true, I followed for the cleaning. Not on how to clean I know that. But I like watching people clean. Like when stuffs dirty and they make it clean. I used to like watching Kim & Aggy 🙈

Reactions: 15
Keep feeding him the way you do and never taking him out, and this’ll probably be his last birthday as babes.
“Who remembers...?” Who cares, love seriously 🤷🏻‍♀️ people have their own lives stop trying to get people invested in yours. Unbelievable narcissism at play 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't understand the need for a charade of a 1st birthday. No wonder other mothers feel inadequate.

My sons got a couple of presents, a few homemade signs and banners as well as some balloons. Family will pop round for a quick social distanced visit. It'll be a tit first birthday but seeing our family on his birthday is something money can't buy.

Id rather have our family pop in and out than any ridiculous party for a one year old.

She's a disgrace. People are still furloughed/lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet and she's throwing the world's most tackiest kids 1st birthday party. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She is a disgrace.

Sorry, rant over.
She’s an absolute disgrace.
So detached from reality,feel genuinely sad for people that feel inadequate because of her showcasing and behaviour. Appalling that she and so many others can get away with it and without a shed of responsibility put upon them. No wonder there’s such A mental
Health crisis and debt in this country, social media and influencers have a lot to answer for. This she really be taught to children And many adults, things are not As rosy as they are posted online for all too see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she has had someone attempt to sell a story on her/them and she’s paid them off.
She knows she’s talked about on here - so that’s not a massive shock is it?
Taking kindness for weakness? she been on here and been kind then? Are we all friends now?

BUT having someone who you think you knew, talk about you behind your back IS hurtful and you do feel betrayed. She’s a liar, a huge bloody liar using Tattle as a ‘get out card’ for pretty much everything.
Wake up Hinchers and get some therapy.
You get up every day for you, not for her.
She is not better than you. She doesn’t even know who you are.
Tattle isn’t the only site that has an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No. I only follow SW account really. I know I need to get out more 🙈 . Literally 😂
Have a peep at his account ...fasten yer seatbelt your in for a treat...his thread on here is the one that gives me the most pleasure...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyzzzzzz I’m back! Did you miss me?! 🤣
I had to back off and just lurk for a while after the BBQ and voice-note-gate. Such rage! Wasn’t doing me any good at all!
Anyhoo.... loving the irony that this thread has been hilarious when Zoph hasn’t even been posting! You guyzzzzzz have been on top form 👏👏
Massive welcome to all of the newbies. What a flood of them we’ve had! Bloody marvellous!
ATFV lovelies 😍
Yay! Was wondering where you were 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, queue ‘rebranding’ to Hinch Home... she’s so transparent 🤮
Sorry I’m really annoyed today, I can’t stand liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she used the ‘I’m being trolled’ excuse to stay offline to have bbqs and arrange 2 birthday parties 🥳😂😂😂 this woman is smart! Let me use the troll excuse so my army don’t turn on me for not being online while I enjoy my lavish life. I doubt she even cares about her ‘trolls’ well done soph 🐍

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.