Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To have a couple of people over? 🙄
But all her '3.3 mill' followers will be there too! She'll invite them all along on her stories. Do you not remember when she took us all to Disneyland and we were bored shitless for the longest trip to Disney Paris ever?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely don't understand the need for a charade of a 1st birthday. No wonder other mothers feel inadequate.

My sons got a couple of presents, a few homemade signs and banners as well as some balloons. Family will pop round for a quick social distanced visit. It'll be a tit first birthday but seeing our family on his birthday is something money can't buy.

Id rather have our family pop in and out than any ridiculous party for a one year old.

She's a disgrace. People are still furloughed/lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet and she's throwing the world's most tackiest kids 1st birthday party. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She is a disgrace.

Sorry, rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
The troll stuff aside (no one deserves death threats or to be followed obviously!!)
That actually says to me, "I want to make as much money from my barmy army as possible before disappearing off Insta and you can't leave before I do because I need to be dramatic about it." Honestly. Insert eye roll here.

I don't know who Mario is. From that I read it like this, she is staying on Instagram until she's made loads of money for a comfortable life and then ditching all her 'hinchers'. So she's going to let all her hinchers make her rich and then say see ya laters mofos 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might be reading it wrong but that's my take on that.
Snap.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been reading the threads on Mrs Hinch for a few days now.
While I think some stuff is just gossip and made up, I really have had my eyes opened to the lies and fakery.
I was a massive hinch fan. Have all three books, cupboards full of cleaning stuff that I hardly use and other bits and pieces that I’ve purchased. Used her swipe up links and put money in her pocket.
Fair play to her for making an earning and not having to leave the house. Would I do it? Well I certainly wouldn’t want the fame or to be pulled apart online, but I’d love the easy money.

Anyway, reason for my post is that I’m a first time mum, and for months I felt like I wasn’t coping and was just generally tit at life.
I used to watch Mrs Hinch cleaning away, looking all ‘perfect’ after having Ronnie and there was me, lucky if I managed to brush my teeth that day.
I used to say to my husband that I was no good. Why couldn’t I be more like Mrs Hinch?!
His reply was always “She’s not real, she’s just showing you want she wants you to see.”
I didn’t believe him until I saw everything you all had to say and now I feel really stupid that I was so sucked in and believed the charade.

I’m not going to slag her or her family off because I don’t believe there’s any need for that. Ronnie is an innocent child and I would be heartbroken if anyone said mean tit about my daughter.
But, she needs to be more real. Stop with the filters, looking so ‘perfect’, no ones house can be that clean with a baby!!
Spending time with my daughter is the most important thing as they grow so fast. Mrs Hinch just needs to take a step back and concentrate on her family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I genuinely don't understand the need for a charade of a 1st birthday. No wonder other mothers feel inadequate.

My sons got a couple of presents, a few homemade signs and banners as well as some balloons. Family will pop round for a quick social distanced visit. It'll be a tit first birthday but seeing our family on his birthday is something money can't buy.

Id rather have our family pop in and out than any ridiculous party for a one year old.

She's a disgrace. People are still furloughed/lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet and she's throwing the world's most tackiest kids 1st birthday party. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She is a disgrace.

Sorry, rant over.
I’m not even doing that when my son turns one, I can’t see the point. Until they’re like 3-4 they’re not gonna remember it so what’s the point? I’ll get him a birthday hat n maybe a balloon but seriously what’s the point

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
I agree with you. I did Botox & fuller & I loved it! Only reason I stopped was I couldn’t maintain it. Too bloody expensive 😫

Reactions: 2
Such an attention seeker. The post to Mario, she’s basically just talking about Tattle (“Trolls” criticising her hands?!). Don’t read it if you don’t like it!
Exactly, just like her wardrobe. If u don't like it don't look in it🙄🙄🙄 orrr if u want to check her bank balance u can just phone her bank!!! 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dog has multiple rolls of fat on his back. She should be bloody ashamed of herself 😡
It really bothers me that she sits there stroking the dog n let’s Ronnie then won’t wash their hands... babies are constantly putting their hands in their mouths & she touches Ronnie etc without cleaning her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go. She won’t “bore us all” but she knows fine we’ll everyone wants to know what happened. Suppose it’ll increase her engagement yet again with everyone messaging “ you ok hun”

Reactions: 7
100% it's a Peter Rabbit theme. I call bingo.
Carrots
Brocolli
Barrow
Strawberries
Bucket
Hay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I let hubby have a lie on this morning hence the late cuppa for him. No, I'm lying. I sat on the front step where it is cool with a coffee which had a great dollop of brandy in it and my cigs and lost track of time. Anyway. Me: " Hinch is back" Him: "Oh god you're not going to talk about her again are you - makes my ears bleed" Me: "Look lad at my age and with this lockdown I don't get much to gossip about so you'll have to listen. She has been missing from her Instagram account for 2 days and her fans were getting really worried" Him: "Right and she is now back, where's she been then?" Me: " I don't know, she never explains anything just whines about needing time to 'find herself' but she is okay now." Him: "Well at least it gave me a rest from listening to you rabbiting on about her and her manic cleaning" Me:" See, she does contribute to our morning craics in a daft way" Him: "Yeah about as exciting as watching grass grow. I don't know how her bloke puts up with her" Me:" I'm not telling you again about all the money she makes for him. Believe you me he will put up with her for that alone" Him: " Why don't you do it, obviously not cleaning as that isn't your strong point but can't you think of something that some big company will pay you for?" Me: "Hardly when I only have 14 followers and 2 of them are foreign fellas I've never even met" I had to stop as he nearly choked on his tea. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.