Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is with her stupid music-covered videos.... 😑 just duck off already, you've not been missed, except by your brainwashed tribe! 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't know who Mario is. From that I read it like this, she is staying on Instagram until she's made loads of money for a comfortable life and then ditching all her 'hinchers'. So she's going to let all her hinchers make her rich and then say see ya laters mofos 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might be reading it wrong but that's my take on that.
You don't know who Mario is ? Your seriously missing out and in for a treat ma luvlee...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 38
PTWM....
I've just looked again, but actually she posted the story 1st and then Hinch followed with the same song! 🙄🙄
(They both said the same time when I first saw them lol. I'll have to let her off with this one haha! )
Who is R I’m intrigued.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 142107 An enlarged picture for you all to read her new begs
Think I’ll have to have a day off when this tit show happens. I’ll not be able to cope seeing Ronnieblessim sitting in the middle of it all staring into space with her clawing at him screaming “mammaz, what you doing!?! Mammaz, it’s your birthday handsnomes manzzzz”. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So companies - she wants a welcome to Ronnie’s party sign and a grass runner.
some crates of veg (possibly catering)
And some balloons... grey of course!
To have a couple of people over? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A mind map for a 1 year old’s birthday. Is she for real?
Most people actually have proper grown up tit to deal with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Such an attention seeker. The post to Mario, she’s basically just talking about Tattle (“Trolls” criticising her hands?!). Don’t read it if you don’t like it!
As she said to the troll who criticised her wardrobe ‘ if you don’t like it, DON’T LOOK IN IT’

Same message to you Soph regarding tattle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
Same, I'd have loads done if I won the lottery. Need my jaw wiring so I can stop eating too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.