Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account....
Screenshot_20200531-085039_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just like that she’s back and no mention of her absence. Attention seeking twit take it her epic tantrum of spit the dummy and sulk like a child will just be brushed under the carpet. She’s such a bleeping melt

Reactions: 21
I bet gleam are so grateful they signed her! What a drama llama
And no explanation as to what her dramatic post was about the other day .......she is something else!

Reactions: 18
Sorry ! Stupid auto spell ! Those lines are from Botox and fillers !

Damn it pic won't load

Who's R ? Sorry I'm abit thick this morning 🤣
PTWM....
I've just looked again, but actually she posted the story 1st and then Hinch followed with the same song! 🙄🙄
(They both said the same time when I first saw them lol. I'll have to let her off with this one haha! )

Reactions: 2
Guyzzzzzz I’m back! Did you miss me?! 🤣
I had to back off and just lurk for a while after the BBQ and voice-note-gate. Such rage! Wasn’t doing me any good at all!
Anyhoo.... loving the irony that this thread has been hilarious when Zoph hasn’t even been posting! You guyzzzzzz have been on top form 👏👏
Massive welcome to all of the newbies. What a flood of them we’ve had! Bloody marvellous!
ATFV lovelies 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You know it’s kinda like a poor relationship...... she buggers off for days on end and then comes back like nothings happened and expects her ‘team’ to just lap it up and not say anything!

I wonder how many followers she’s actually lost and how many Vesty has had to buy for her to make it up!

Honestly she’s got a bloody brass neck that woman but the worst is her little fans will wait patiently for the next eBay haul to buy tit!

I see the solar powered water pumps are now extortionate because of her mob too! Pillocks!!

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
It’s not that she’s had them, it’s that she’s not honest about it 😜

Reactions: 25
Here comes all the pre/recorded, over edited montage of boring tit she's been up to! I'm so excited 🙃
219C5E19-D046-4704-9AD0-D0A23F49F0C8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So obvious she’s trying to rebrand or something, the text in the picture, she didn’t even look at camera when Ronnie kissed her, it’s all too bloody staged, she has tried to gain sympyfor feck all from her lil army when there is clearly something away to happen or be released, was actually starting to like that she wasn’t online

Reactions: 20
I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
I don't know who Mario is. From that I read it like this, she is staying on Instagram until she's made loads of money for a comfortable life and then ditching all her 'hinchers'. So she's going to let all her hinchers make her rich and then say see ya laters mofos 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might be reading it wrong but that's my take on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.