Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posting these for clarity as she is a bull shitter

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she lying, saying she's having trouble buying soap in her local shop (as if she hasn't been any further! :mad:)? I've had no trouble for weeks getting soap from anywhere I've been - Asda, Poundland and my little corner shop. What a load of tat she's bought, my god! :poop: :LOL:

Reactions: 16
Just recently found this place and my god I believe I have found my people. My aunt turned me on to Mrs Hinch. When I moved into my house and nothing I tried on my shower would get the rust from the previous occupants shower caddy. But recently I felt it was constantly ads after ads to swipe up for things. I've always bought from poundshop.com and cant get in at all today because her army must be flocking to get exactly what she got I just dont understand it.
God my aunt also is a hincher as well as my cousin....theyre too from essex

Reactions: 1
Wonder was it her horse headed friend Stacey
Pack of twats love it!!
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do tit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the duck does she think she is,
Oh my love please take care👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩

Reactions: 2
Poundland haul...face masks because she hasn't dared brave the shops yet. Wise choice, well done. Couple of items later...handwash because she been struggling to find soap in the local shops. Which is it Sophie??? 🤦‍♀️
Blimey, that went straight over my head 👀 as I was thinking "what kinda masks are THOSE?" 😱 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she lying, saying she's having trouble buying soap in her local shop (as if she hasn't been any further! :mad:)? I've had no trouble for weeks getting soap from anywhere I've been - Asda, Poundland and my little corner shop. What a load of tat she's bought, my god! :poop: :LOL:
because she says she can't find it in the shop so purchased it online

but also says she hasn't been to the shops

Absolutely seething, she's bleeping ruined my wedding song.
Thanks Sophzzzz, now your bloody dog will be on my mind when I hear this song instead of the day I walked down the aisle to marry my husband!!!

PhotoGrid_1590960688850.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck can you count 48 hours not regularly posting as ‘off‘ when you spent that time literally on Instagram commenting on other people’s posts 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What is it with crappy gossip mags and their obsession with her?!
These are paid for articles. Her management actually pay these mags to write bullshit articles about her. Sometimes they’ll have links in them to products she uses, which the mag will get a percentage of as well. They don’t write about her because she’s interesting, it’s because they’re paid 😂 but again, lil old Soph doesn’t know how she gets in these articles

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well duck me what a treat her army have had today! Their Queen has returned and treated them to that fat bastard dogs morning piss, a sneak peak of his birthday treats she has to wrap up🤦🏼‍♀️ and a vague sob story about why she’s been awol leaving them high and dry. Followed by getting them to part with their furlough wages on tit they don’t need from the pound shop that isn’t actually a pound shop because most of the tit costs more then a pound 🤦🏼‍♀️. The worse thing about it is
the mad witches are all frothing at the gash! I honestly think us tattle bastards are the only normal people left in the world 🤣
Its like a bad cult there brainwashed zombies

Absolutely seething, she's bleeping ruined my wedding song.
Thanks Sophzzzz, now your bloody dog will be on my mind when I hear this song instead of the day I walked down the aisle to marry my husband!!!

View attachment 142637
I'm sorry.... I shouldn't laugh! 😂 🙈 As long as you don't think of him with his sausage poking out, it wont be TOO bad.... 🌭 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s cute what she’s done for Henry lol sorry slap me into next week hard. I’m on my period lol. When you pick a Pup from the litter I do think it’s like a child to some possibly. My hubby thinks our dog is his son lol, I’m not that crazy obvs lol. Mines going grey and it’s sad, we’ve both had dogs as kids and it’s horrible when you lose them They aren’t here long

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So she ordered this 'the other day' while she was gloriously silent?

But it takes 5 working days to get a delivery...

You sure you didn't just want to create an environment where your deluded followers are so relieved you're back, they'll lap up and buy any and all of the old tit you peddle, Soph?

I smell a pre - planned sales technique rat.

View attachment 142374View attachment 142375
I haven't read to the end of the thread yet (you bloody Tattle gobby sods! :ROFLMAO: ) so I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT earlier on this evening I saw another "influenza" posting her GIFTED POUNDLAND ONLINE BOX.

Was yours gifted, Sophie? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: If it was, that could explain why you couldn't remember "WHAT YOU ORDERED" perhaps?
I'm thinking it wasn't seeing as you didn't say so or mark it as an ad, but I was just wondering. :rolleyes:

ATV!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it’s cute what she’s done for Henry lol sorry slap me into next week hard. I’m on my period lol. When you pick a Pup from the litter I do think it’s like a child to some possibly. My hubby thinks our dog is his son lol, I’m not that crazy obvs lol. Mines going grey and it’s sad, we’ve both had dogs as kids and it’s horrible when you lose them They aren’t here long
I can’t agree. She isn’t doing right by that dog. She is killing him with kindness. He need to lose weight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.