Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poundland haul...face masks because she hasn't dared brave the shops yet. Wise choice, well done. Couple of items later...handwash because she been struggling to find soap in the local shops. Which is it Sophie??? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do tit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the duck does she think she is,

Reactions: 14
Not the brightest sparks the Hinchers...

Latest post on Mrs. Hinch made me do it. I put bicarbonate down the shower drain and now it’s blocked and won’t clear...
You’re supposed to put white vinegar and boiling kettle water down it... 😆🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not the brightest sparks the Hinchers...

Latest post on Mrs. Hinch made me do it. I put bicarbonate down the shower drain and now it’s blocked and won’t clear...
You’re supposed to put white vinegar and boiling kettle water down it... 😆🙄🙄
This is exactly the problem they mess with chemicals they ain’t got a clue what they are doing

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just recently found this place and my god I believe I have found my people. My aunt turned me on to Mrs Hinch. When I moved into my house and nothing I tried on my shower would get the rust from the previous occupants shower caddy. But recently I felt it was constantly ads after ads to swipe up for things. I've always bought from poundshop.com and cant get in at all today because her army must be flocking to get exactly what she got I just dont understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poundland haul...face masks because she hasn't dared brave the shops yet. Wise choice, well done. Couple of items later...handwash because she been struggling to find soap in the local shops. Which is it Sophie??? 🤦‍♀️

I honestly think she doesn't realise what she is saying

Because she lies a lot she engages her gob before her brain half the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You wont get home envy on Mario's account - it's a tiny weeny 1 bed flat he's crammed with a few freebies and bought tat he can't afford
Yes, but don’t forget that he “built it from the ground up” (and he’s not even a builder) and it smells of flash bathroom cleaner. A keen hair stylist and will show you how to use a dyson hairdryer ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do tit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the duck does she think she is,
@Xrayspex85

I've noticed a big drop in people going for regular warfarin testing at my path lab - they are on meds that don't require testing.

Reactions: 1
She’s a bullshitter
Her cupboard she showed a few backs showed she’d been to Morrisons, Tesco and Aldi. I met someone at a retail group event thing she works for b&m. She has seen her there a few times now! Hinch is a bullshitter. No way does Jamie leave her on her own with Ronnie. She wouldn’t cope.

Hinch you dress your house up. Today I’m mourning a loss of a friend, the 4th friend of my husband who has now died from covid.

I’ll point out too this person was a postman
Someone who had been delivering non essential items to someone since lockdown who lives next door but one to one of my friends. She got it from meeting up with her friend who was a nurse who came to her house. Not realising she had it and both my friend and my husbands got it (they don’t even know each other) but she got it 6 days after seeing her friand 7 days later he tested positive
Died 14 days after the result. Can’t say for sure obviously it’s directly linked
But he was only going to work. His sister was shopping and dropping it off to them as his wife has MS.

but still. Infuriating
Maybe I’ve Had a bad day and I’m looking too much into it now 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mary Mother of God you should be on line of duty! Are you H? omg H Hinch! Im pissed just ignore....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me weeks ago for commenting on one of her posts can’t remember what I put but she must read all her comments.

Reactions: 2
@Xrayspex85

I've noticed a big drop in people going for regular warfarin testing at my path lab - they are on meds that don't require testing.
My gp does the prick inr Testing which granted is easier, having metal valve it needs to be between 2.5-3 . On fragmin injections this week grrrr Xx

Reactions: 1
Her dog pisses me off too for some reason. I just don’t get why she has a full on bedroom for her dog. And the way she talks to him and that stupid handsnums word she says.

Reactions: 2
Just saw Vestlife’s story because I forgot to unfollow him like I did her. I didn’t want to contribute to her views so I came back on here and I saw he literally just screenshot her story lmao, so she stole Zoella’s ideas and he stole hers?
Anyway, I just want to give my view as someone with mixed black heritage that her post today has actually really upset me.
Why are you nervous? People saying it’s because she thinks she might get branded as a racist, lmao I can assure you it isn’t. It’s because she doesn’t want the majority of her target audience, and we all know what type of person that is, to kick off. The whole movement is BLM and she was terrified to use that hashtag because it doesn’t represent what she believes in, simple :). And God forbid she posts the link in her bio so it’s there longer than 24 hours and can’t be skipped! Her waiting a week to talk about something that happened nearly a week ago... I won’t even comment on that.
Why are you surprised it’s still happening; because you’ve been ignoring all the other cases that happen week in week out because they don’t fit into your “perfect” life? All I can say is, thank God most of her followers are fake and she isn’t actually reaching 3M people.
I hope and trust most of you will understand where I’m coming from due to some of the discussions we had in the past few days!
Anyway. Just wanted to get that off my chest because it literally pissed me off tonight. Hope you’re all doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well duck me what a treat her army have had today! Their Queen has returned and treated them to that fat bastard dogs morning piss, a sneak peak of his birthday treats she has to wrap up🤦🏼‍♀️ and a vague sob story about why she’s been awol leaving them high and dry. Followed by getting them to part with their furlough wages on tit they don’t need from the pound shop that isn’t actually a pound shop because most of the tit costs more then a pound 🤦🏼‍♀️. The worse thing about it is
the mad witches are all frothing at the gash! I honestly think us tattle bastards are the only normal people left in the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.