Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she’s had a massive BBQ party this weekend for Doggie Ronnie’s Birthday combined with Ma Barker’s Birthday intending to show it on Monday “when we’re allowed” but the weather is tit on Monday so she can’t show it because the weekend has been glorious! 🤣
Hope that makes sense?
Oh bleeping just shoot me now! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually can’t be arsed with this today. Why do you need a weaning book when the whole thing is stored on your highlights unless you’re absolutely on the beg for a deal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope to god she's not bringing out a recipe book or app. She's probably stolen all the recipes from other mam's on Instagram and going to use them as her own ideas🧐 making me laugh the thought of the woman who eats spaghetti and packet pasta out of a jug, micro tesco meals and 'nachos' thinking she's some sort of cook🙈

Reactions: 5
How can they not see it's been business as usual for her?! Doing the same crap, phone in hand, topping her pre recorded vaults. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I bet she didn't even get that delivered. She probably went out shopping and got a box off them to put it all in for her 'unveiling'. She's obviously already unboxed it and recorded it. When enough Hinchers have gushed over her she'll simply hit play.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
I'm confused though - what community is she building? None of her cleaning tips are new.....in fact they are pretty well-known. The only milestones she’s interested in achieving are lining her pockets. Christ - imagine if she had the mental capacity to set herself a challenge of actually learning something new......she’d lose her mind with shock.

Reactions: 10
Hinch is on the beg for a birthday cake for Ronnie. Tattle prediction - An Essex based cake maker will gift her one for Ronnie.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t be arsed with this today. Why do you need a weaning book when the whole thing is stored on your highlights unless you’re absolutely on the beg for a deal?
She literally is she’s done that to map out for publishers how it can look

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Excited to have a couple of family members! Ha, 6 is probably less than the amount of people she had over for her lockdown BBQ 🤣
So the mind map has changed from balloons to a balloon display now.... 🤔🤔 just like the one SS had for Rex no doubt 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand a weaning book. Habdsommmmeszzzz man lets look at how you learnt to eat foodzzzz. I won’t lie I’m making a lockdown album for mine but it’s a big part of history she may wanna show her children in future what she was up to during the pandemic I doubt she would say mum what did I have for lunch may 25th 2020 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
cracking up at Wonwons weaning journey book.
On the page for pesto pasta “Ronnie’s favourite bit in this dish was the tomatoes” - they weren’t even in the pasta, they were on the side!
“Next time for extra flavour, add some turmeric!” 😂

• Haha
I’ve given up on watching Hinches stories and commenting on here as I couldn’t cope with the thread movement anymore 😂 (I have to tell you guys, not watching her has been bloody great)
But just had a little nose on her stories, really made me chuckle how quick that vid of Henry in the garden was, I assume it was from Shame that her garden looks a mess. Must pain her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% it's a Peter Rabbit theme. I call bingo.
Carrots
Brocolli
Barrow
Strawberries
Bucket
Hay
so cringe if she does, diddnt her friends son have that?

she’s so ott, I can’t take it 😂 she’s acting as if she’s been gone a year 🙈😂
I’m here for this thread today, it’s gonna go offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope to god she's not bringing out a recipe book or app. She's probably stolen all the recipes from other mam's on Instagram and going to use them as her own ideas🧐 making me laugh the thought of the woman who eats spaghetti and packet pasta out of a jug, micro tesco meals and 'nachos' thinking she's some sort of cook🙈
I got the free Ellas kitchen weaning book from boots parenting club, they’re literally all of them from that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Not like she’s done it before is it using others ideas and making them her own. Notice too not one pic of the foods are on the cath kidson plate. She barely served him up the food on the wooden plates either

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys
Looks like the Gods are with the grifter

weather.png

Make it rain - please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.