Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and another thing... I think Zoph and SS are awfully brave wearing these elastic topped boob tube dresses with small children around. I can’t be the only one who’s has a baby grab the top and pull it down?! 😳🥴
Deffo not the only one 😆 mines grabby especially when she thinks she can use me as a climbing frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s almost a year old, he should be being given the same as the rest of the family a lot of the time now. But I suppose when you live on spaghetti out of a jug and sausage slop that doesn’t really work
Both my sproglings have the same food as us (3 and 7 months) . I cringe watching her stories when they're baby related because some of the things I've seen her do food related wise are dangerous for a baby. She has a huge platform of followers and seeing people copy her you'd think she would research into how to serve food safely and correctly.

No I know but if she did attempt to bring out a recipe book I hope they sue her arse
There’s no real need for all this tit with weaning you blend some veg.. done 🤦🏼‍♀️
At Ronnies age he doesn’t need blended veg he can eat proper meals. What she does is absolutely pointless and she adds eggs to everything! Poor kid will have such a high cholesterol!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
hi everyone. i’ve yet to catch up on these threads and i don’t post here very often but i would just like to say, i’ve sent mrs hinch several messages on how she should be using her platform to share the problem that’s going on in this world right now. i find it shocking that she has not yet posted anything, now i don’t care what’s going on in her life this is a bigger issue. she should be using her millions of followers to share petitions etc.. i’m shocked and disgusted. #blacklivesmatter

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my days. So she's back. Let the bloody rant begin......

Sol why has she suddenly started doing things really scruffy, usually she is such an OCD perfectionist but this just looks a mess, also, don't quote me, but I'm sure this doesn't look like her handwriting!?!?

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-32-54-60.png

Then I noticed with this one she is saying that the tomato was his favourite, but I'm sure on the day he had it that the tomato was the only thing he left!?

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-33-23-83.png

Who, in their right mind, doesn't put cheese on cottage/Shepard's pie as a rule!? Isn't that an actual main part of meal!!

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-33-45-11.png

And last, but not bloody least...

Sophie you've been gone for 48 hours, not bloody weeks. I bet you've been on one bleeping walk max! Absolute twit!

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-41-40-91.png

Sooo, looking back on this, they're a bit petty but my fuse is sooooo short right now and I have no space on that bleeping fuse for this absolute lying monstrosity.

It was obvious she was never going to discuss where the duck she's been. That or she was going to blame the trolls. She's obviously took the 'say nothing and let my hinchers come up with their own crazy troll/tattle conspiracies' approach.

She's off her bonce this girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Our Soph is one of those IM DELETING FACEBOOK kind of wankers that then comes back a day later like nothing happened it makes you look a right prick grow up love your a mother now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I almost forgot how bloody boring that house of hers is. Thanks for the photo spam of your dull grey house. Zero character and bland just like hinch. If she took her photos in black and white we wouldn't know the bleeping difference 😂
And tit squeezed into literally every available space. Not forgetting the smelly stick air fresheners on EVERY available surface. And she has the cheek to tag Marie Kondo in stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hi everyone. i’ve yet to catch up on these threads and i don’t post here very often but i would just like to say, i’ve sent mrs hinch several messages on how she should be using her platform to share the problem that’s going on in this world right now. i find it shocking that she has not yet posted anything, now i don’t care what’s going on in her life this is a bigger issue. she should be using her millions of followers to share petitions etc.. i’m shocked and disgusted. #blacklivesmatter
Sadly if she’s not paid or sees it has no gain to her she won’t even think of sharing it or mention it because she’s all about sales.

Reactions: 4
Could have painted that fence on your days off!! It really annoys me how tit it looks untreated. For a home account that is very sloppy Verucca. Get the brushes out
I’ve always wondered that! For someone who’s home proud you’d think she would short tit like this! She’ll be painting it next week now we have mentioned it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TomatoE tomatoE tomaTOE

Someone tell this mutha fucka it's spelled tomato

Youd think she would get it right considering shes copying the recipes from.someone else's book

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always wondered that! For someone who’s home proud you’d think she would short tit like this! She’ll be painting it next week now we have mentioned it! 🙄
It’s actually quiet a nice job to do when the sun is shining. She’ll be getting the “silver corpse” fence paint out now as we type!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days. So she's back. Let the bloody rant begin......

Sol why has she suddenly started doing things really scruffy, usually she is such an OCD perfectionist but this just looks a mess, also, don't quote me, but I'm sure this doesn't look like her handwriting!?!?

View attachment 142144

Then I noticed with this one she is saying that the tomato was his favourite, but I'm sure on the day he had it that the tomato was the only thing he left!?

View attachment 142145

Who, in their right mind, doesn't put cheese on cottage/Shepard's pie as a rule!? Isn't that an actual main part of meal!!

View attachment 142148

And last, but not bloody least...

Sophie you've been gone for 48 hours, not bloody weeks. I bet you've been on one bleeping walk max! Absolute twit!

View attachment 142149

Sooo, looking back on this, they're a bit petty but my fuse is sooooo short right now and I have no space on that bleeping fuse for this absolute lying monstrosity.

It was obvious she was never going to discuss where the duck she's been. That or she was going to blame the trolls. She's obviously took the 'say nothing and let my hinchers come up with their own crazy troll/tattle conspiracies' approach.

She's off her bonce this girl!
I see the pushchair seat has changed directions again....the other day it was forward facing...now it's back rear facing. Call me suspicious but I think that's old footage again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.