Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that weaning book?? 😆 She can’t have made that surely. It’s like something you do when you’re a kid when you test out all of your fancy writing to write titles like ‘Art Deco’/‘Bubble writing’/ ‘join the dots’ etc.

Not seen that since high school. What a blast from the past. Finished me that has 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep. Trolls. All the trolls problem. P off.
Stuff like this baffles me. yeah it’s awful people get trolled about their looks and kids etc, especially messages directly to them. But if she was so hurt by them and couldn’t deal with them, she can easily pack it all in and get a normal job. She can just say it’s not for her but she won’t because she’s so desperate to earn cash by doing nothing!
She’s not a celeb at end of day. She’s not got a talent like and actress or singer and pursuing a career in then to have people unfairly slating her personal life.
She chooses to share her entire life with randomers just try and earn money, if she can’t overcome trolls then she needs to quit.

P.s I still don’t think that her disappearance was trolls I think it was something else but the “hinchers” just love to cry troll

Reactions: 6
But how could she bring out her own baby book when her son eats ready made Ella’s kitchen food 🤣 I swear this is the woman who used to live on take aways and eat out of stupid things rather than plates. Surely no one will fall for it? Will they?
Surely they will fall for it lol she’s gonna get omg you should Put it into print lol she did lists gets a lists book it’s happening we just got the first preview mark my words

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I hope she's not gunna bring out her own baby recipe book
A couple of months ago the woman was eating spaghetti out if a jug and making the same casserole over and over, she cannot possibly bring out a baby recipe book. Pleaseeee don't let it be!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is that weaning book?? 😆 She can’t have made that surely. It’s like something you do when you’re a kid when you test out all of your fancy writing to write titles like ‘Art Deco’/‘Bubble writing’/ ‘join the dots’ etc.

Not seen that since high school. What a blast from the past. Finished me that has 😂😂
Got too much bleeping time on her hands that’s what it is. Filling her days sticking and glueing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a peep at his account ...fasten yer seatbelt your in for a treat...his thread on here is the one that gives me the most pleasure...so aye
His thread along with Part time working mummy are the ones I catch up with after I’ve caught up with the grinch one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes been busy planning Henry's birthday, realised she had too much to do and couldnt keep up with cleaning and posting on gram so decided to play the TrOLlS card as an excuse to have a few days off. Also a bbq thrown in but iT nEVEr HaPpEnED iTs AlL lIES

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh my days she is such an attention seeker. If it’s “too much” then get a real job, but she never will. She has no real world problems at all.

Reactions: 6
I think tattle adds are trolling me guyz, they keep showing me Charlotte Tilbury make up and I’m not Hinch and I’m too poor to purchase 😭. I had a feeling they were, I just knew it in my gut. Think I’m going to have a couple of days off tattle to ‘find myself’ and to recover from the heartache the adds have caused me. I’m sorry guyz I hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god! I think I’ve got diabetes now from the sickly sweet last few stories. With the background “Just a touch of your love” acoustic for good measure. bleeping hell 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nahhhh her niece has definitely been over. That’s a kids writing in that tit heap of a scrap book!

tut tut zoph

Reactions: 7
View attachment 142110

Oh please open the box with us, please please please Mrs Hinch. 🤮

FFS 🙄🙄🙄 she’s never asked before..it’s all about getting the engagement now as it will have dropped over the last few days. Hold on for a day of asking questions...
duck me, I can’t be arsed with this absolute tit.

The state the world is in right now, yet some people’s priority is going to be finding out what is in inside a cardboard box of cleaning products. They don’t know how privileged they are 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder if they know there were still 15 thousand new cases of covid in the UK this week? Or that there are multiple cities with a curfew tonight in the US because civilians are being assaulted by police. I actually pity them for their small worlds and minds.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.