Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they’ve been on so many walks.. how many walks can you go to in 2 days and clean the house and plan a party and clean and plan a new book.. ALL PRE RECORDED. Omg how are people falling for this saleswoman how how how!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who actually has time to do this?! All these scrapbooks and photo albums, it's madness. Not enough hours in the day!
Deffo not to document every meal he’s eaten at almost 1 yrs old that’s for sure! The printing of the pics etc. You don’t need a scrapbook to remember if the child liked the food or not! It’s surely a Sales pitch To a publisher

Reactions: 19
Even when she’s staying off the gram, she’s still filming for the gram. What a sad, exhausting existence

Reactions: 17
Back to business as usual... “I don’t bore you with the details” the most interesting thing that’s ever happened potentially and she won’t spill 😆 I’m done I can’t watch her panto anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

"Just let me know!" duck me the Hinchers will be tripping over themselves to see what tat bought from poundstretchers!!

Why is she being so coy all of a sudden?! She enrages me 🤣🤣🤣
She's normally wetting herself in anticipation to show us her tat, so has something been mentioned and she feels wary about showing us she's been shopping, when we all know it hasn't stopped during lockdown! 😡

Reactions: 3
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

"Just let me know!" duck me the Hinchers will be tripping over themselves to see what tat she's bought from poundstretchers!!

Why is she being so coy all of a sudden?! She enrages me 🤣🤣🤣
Yea imagine the dms “nah your alright soph we don’t give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poundshop online is now gonna be hit so hard with all the grinch army buying up everything in sight 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think tattle adds are trolling me guyz, they keep showing me Charlotte Tilbury make up and I’m not Hinch and I’m too poor to purchase 😭. I had a feeling they were, I just knew it in my gut. Think I’m going to have a couple of days off tattle to ‘find myself’ and to recover from the heartache the adds have caused me. I’m sorry guyz I hope this helps
I think I'm being trolled by Jamie with this Tattle ad.

20200531_103341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Days of silence to make a mind map including plates, cutlery, cups and a large sign for a 1 year old’s birthday:rolleyes:
What a sad life she has. Not jealous at all! I wouldnt even make that much effort for my children. They wouldnt remember the balloon display, what wrapping paper they had etc.... just having their friends and family being there is all that matters. All for the gram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.