Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So many walks”???!!!! Is she having a laugh? She’s been gone 48 hours. She usually manages about a walk a fortnight. Do the maths Zoph! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn't have Her own ideas though. The absolute rip off list book evidenced that.
No I know but if she did attempt to bring out a recipe book I hope they sue her arse
There’s no real need for all this tit with weaning you blend some veg.. done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The weaning book: Ron remember when Mumma’s fed you raw chicken or that time I served you massive chunks or avocado with the skin on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You wait.. a few days time ‘omg guisssse im loving all your weaning scrapbook stories’ here’s one I made earlier in grey

it’s a wonder she didn’t spray paint it actually

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got the free Ellas kitchen weaning book from boots parenting club, they’re literally all of them from that
We have it too from sprog no1. I think she's noticed a lot of accounts have been bringing out weaning books and of course now she has to too. Wonder what will be next, potty training books? Perfect parenting books?🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He’s almost a year old, he should be being given the same as the rest of the family a lot of the time now. But I suppose when you live on spaghetti out of a jug and sausage slop that doesn’t really work

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to declare her love for him all the time? As parents we all obviously love our kids but this just seems so forced? 'Look at me guyyyzzzz I loves my handsnumzzz dorguzz ronronblessim' View attachment 142119
This!! Her and her 'bestie' Solomon Grundy constantly declaring their love for their kids! It goes without saying that we all love our kids!
The other one that is weird is 'I love them too much' how can you love your kids 'too' much!!

Reactions: 10
Love the fact that the family walk
She has been on is the lane that leads to ma barkers house . Oh Sophie you devil

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I almost forgot how bloody boring that house of hers is. Thanks for the photo spam of your dull grey house. Zero character and bland just like hinch. If she took her photos in black and white we wouldn't know the bleeping difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
cracking up at Wonwons weaning journey book.
On the page for pesto pasta “Ronnie’s favourite bit in this dish was the tomatoes” - they weren’t even in the pasta, they were on the side!
“Next time for extra flavour, add some turmeric!” 😂
I can’t tell if she really is stupid or it’s part of the show because she is soooooo dumb at times. It’s no wonder she’s never allowed out alone.

Reactions: 3
I am calling that she will bring out a baby weaning book but not with actual recipes, just spaces and sections for people to fill in themselves a bit like her book of Hinch lists...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I've not cringed so much at anything quite as embarrassing as that Ron's weaning journey scrapbook 😂 im embarassed on her behalf!
TOP TIP
WHY NOT TRY
BED OF SPAGHETTI
who the duck you talking to love? 😂

Also, nice family walks down the path to mummy freida's house for BBQs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and another thing... I think Zoph and SS are awfully brave wearing these elastic topped boob tube dresses with small children around. I can’t be the only one who’s has a baby grab the top and pull it down?! 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can they not see it's been business as usual for her?! Doing the same crap, phone in hand, topping her pre recorded vaults. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I bet she didn't even get that delivered. She probably went out shopping and got a box off them to put it all in for her 'unveiling'. She's obviously already unboxed it and recorded it. When enough Hinchers have gushed over her she'll simply hit play.
It will only have stuff she wants to promote and who are paying her to do so. She could add anything out of her space tidy oh yeah guisssse I got some more scrub daddies and flash

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.