Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Hmmmm what actually is a bot, I understand it’s a fake profile do companies just get there staff to make up profiles, please can someone explain 🤔
I maybe a little bit wrong and I'm going by what I know who had the following happen.

Her FB page got hacked (she's a self published author, and quite popular) after days of trying to get it back and emailing FB etc. It turned out a woman from China had started selling clothes on this author business page. So obviously this author shared what was happening on FB. And the messages exchanged with this woman. Who said
she had bought the FB business page off hackers and apparently it is quite common practice. It was finally resolved with FB but then the woman was then going mad at the author saying she was ruining her business 🙄🙄.

And from things I've read elsewhere online some people are approached by whomever and buy their account off them and then use these for bot accounts too.

Happened recently on tic toc and YT and some beauty bloggers ( Raw Beauty Kristie was one, who I adore FYI) copied these beauty tic toc hacks. Few weeks go by and the tic toc account either sold the original video or her account. And all of a sudden RBK and many other Beauty Gurus were getting copyright striked. YT removed their videos pertaining to this tik tic video, and all the monies they had earned were then frozen. And this company who bought the video are putting a claim in for the revenue they earned from their AD sense and royalties.

But bots are usually a group of people normally on the dark web who can use a computer blindfolded and they earn alot of money from it. You get them hacking video games too. Pisses me off no end when I'm playing a game on my PS4 😂

But yeah sorry for the really long reply, lol
But all the bought followers Soph has many were originally normal accounts. Except CumSlut 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A follower......how appt

I maybe a little bit wrong and I'm going by what I know who had the following happen.

Her FB page got hacked (she's a self published author, and quite popular) after days of trying to get it back and emailing FB etc. It turned out a woman from China had started selling clothes on this author business page. So obviously this author shared what was happening on FB. And the messages exchanged with this woman. Who said
she had bought the FB business page off hackers and apparently it is quite common practice. It was finally resolved with FB but then the woman was then going mad at the author saying she was ruining her business 🙄🙄.

And from things I've read elsewhere online some people are approached by whomever and buy their account off them and then use these for bot accounts too.

Happened recently on tic toc and YT and some beauty bloggers ( Raw Beauty Kristie was one, who I adore FYI) copied these beauty tic toc hacks. Few weeks go by and the tic toc account either sold the original video or her account. And all of a sudden RBK and many other Beauty Gurus were getting copyright striked. YT removed their videos pertaining to this tik tic video, and all the monies they had earned were then frozen. And this company who bought the video are putting a claim in for the revenue they earned from their AD sense and royalties.

But bots are usually a group of people normally on the dark web who can use a computer blindfolded and they earn alot of money from it. You get them hacking video games too. Pisses me off no end when I'm playing a game on my PS4 😂

But yeah sorry for the really long reply, lol
But all the bought followers Soph has many were originally normal accounts. Except CumSlut 😂
Are u high lol 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Self explainitory?
What does where I’m at mean? Where I live? And I’m meant to know something? Like what exactly? I’m sat here wondering what I’ve said to make someone think I know something lol
I did only say she’s Probably laughing at all the speculation over throwing her dollies out her pram

Reactions: 2
What does where I’m at mean? Where I live? And I’m meant to know something? Like what exactly? I’m sat here wondering what I’ve said to make someone think I know something lol
She was on about the poster Truth Be Told, who claims to know Soph in real life, not you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is she’s still on Instagram. She following people and commenting on post and stories she just can’t be bothered to respond to her Hinchers. Great friend 🙄🙄🙄
She will comment on others accounts that have high engagement. More people will see her, go to her page and follow her. Pointless her commenting or replying to people who already follow her. She gains nothing that way.

The old bag. Becky with the nappy hair

Reactions: 6
She was on about the poster Truth Be Told, who claims to know Soph in real life, not you.
Lol oh well the account wasn’t tagged and I read that as it read lol I don’t take much notice of ppls handles either lol

I did only say she’s Probably laughing at all the speculation over throwing her dollies out her pram
Whoa! Something got lost in translation here.she was asking Truthbetold.

Well guys I'm off

I've missed my fancy bloke Edd ❤ off Wheeler Dealers on Quest for this tea

Going to watch it on catch up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You know what's bothered me for the longest time
Her dining room set doesn't match. Youd think with all her money, she would get a decent 6 seater.

P.s she looks like a praying mantis in a bad wig.

Thread suggestion 2:
Onslow needs veneers, Henry's still fat. Zoph is still in hiding, the beggy twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.