Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The content creator you call your son.....

I'll say no more on that from a Hunch army troll.

Dafuq does she do with the books?!

Actually I don't want to know 😳
Maybe she was afraid she’d run out of toilet rolls, only thing it’s good for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well the good thing is she’s actually doing what people suggest by getting off the gram and spending time with her son... except she’s not. She can’t stay away as her comments have proven and it doesn’t count if she’s just filming content for the week.

I also completely don’t understand why you would look at a website if it upsets you. I’m damn sure that if I was in the spotlight, I wouldn’t be searching under a hashtag on something like Twitter and people love to comment. That’s what forums are for. It’s not trolling unless you are commenting directly to them or spamming their page - and some of you do this, of which I don’t agree with as there’s a fine line of harassment there. She has made her own bed. Fame will dry up and she will be left feeling dumped and lonely. It’s the same as will happen to all the “influencers”. They really truly just don’t realise it yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
i smell bullshit. I think she’s using this as an excuse if I’m honest and I feel like it’ll Allow her to avoid explaining what the real issue is, I mean it’s not like tattle is a new thing, you wouldn’t get butt hurt and have a few days off at thread #168. Defo something closer to home I reckon.

But this is the problem she hides the real tit that’s going on and when she’s back it’ll be as if nothing happened and “we have an amazing, perfect life in my little house guyz“ and she wonders why people “are nasty” we are NOT!! she’s just not relatable!

Reactions: 17
What brought me here was when she was collecting bath bombs, it had been her birthday and someone mentioned Jamie’s family had never been mentioned , next thing her mother in law supposedly gives her a lush present , then her own mum buys her more lush products as you know how expensive it is. then princess soph goes into the little village to lush and shows us a demo And buys more , clearly begging for a deal. Then never another mention of lush again , So then she repeats strategy on an other company product . So desperate, I wish her army could see through her. I’m Sure her mother has a lot to blame for her behaviour.
Exactly what brought me here too! So that was what, February last year?! Jeez that’s a lot of hours spent scrolling Tattle now 🤣.

The blatant begging was ridiculous and I realised she had been doing the same kind of OTT posts about other brands and products she JUST LOVES GUYS, only to have surprise packages turn up two days later!
I remember Googling ‘Mrs Hinch Lush’ and having my eyes opened (and suspicions confirmed) by the Tattle bastards, there were only between about 5-10 threads back then! MY HOW WE’VE GROWN 🤣 Those were the days of lots of juicy info first being found (their LinkedIn and her personal IG for example) and before her and other influencers ever got pulled up on not declaring affiliations and ads.

Back to now... let’s get this straight. She’s now admitted she’s unblocked Tattle? As if she EVER actually had the site blocked. She could never resist reading about herself!
This means that all of the Tattle bingos are absolutely confirmed.
It also shows she spends a LOT of time here which is gross when she already wastes so many hours a day cleaning and pissing about on the gram instead of spending time with baby Ronnie (not to be confused with doggy Ronnie...if you know you know).

It also shows that she saw all the posts pleading her to stop showing Rrrrronjon in the bath and continued to do it for a long time. What a cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m calling bingo that she will be back on today. And it’ll be what we all think... the usual boring posts but with maybe a hint to thanks guuuuuuuyyyyzzzzz I needed to clear my head from the trollzzzz hope you are all ok with a white heart emoji or drawn on blue sky then back to ronronblessimz breakfast and videos of pine being squirted round the loo rim before clicking her fingers jumping to photos of what doronron ate blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart actually breaks for Ronnie that when he goes to school, he’s gonna make friends and most of them will be children or hinchers forcing them to be friends. He’s not gonna be able to trust anyone and you bet he’ll find little Timmy searching through the narnia one day as his mum wants s souvenir

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
My heart actually breaks for Ronnie that when he goes to school, he’s gonna make friends and most of them will be children or hinchers forcing them to be friends. He’s not gonna be able to trust anyone and you bet he’ll find little Timmy searching through the narnia one day as his mum wants s souvenir
I hope that by the time he goes to school, she has given up on this tiresome charade and has made enough to retire ‘Mrs Hinch’ and her media profile. The only hope for him to have any where near a ‘normal’ childhood (at least outside the home) is for her to be a distant memory before he steps out in to the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thing is though is it won’t be long until Ronnie is in nursery or school. She’s going to have to do the school run eventually on her own surely!!! No matter how you look at it she’s “”famous”” Very well known anyways. Not bodyguard, driver to school famous a o she’s going to have to do the school run. Wind rain looking rough feeling ill pj top under your coat (please tell me I’m not the only one who’s done that once possibly twice) how is she going to cope mingling with all the mums. Most famous people have loads of famous friends and mix mainly in those circles Which isn’t the same as having any old tom dick or Harry over For a play date. Her only famous friends are ss and joe swash. She’s got to deal with party invites friends coming over ronnie going to their house to play. I’d be fascinated to find out how she copes with this as guaranteed there will be more than one lunatic who adores her there
My son goes to preschool with a pretty famous celebrity’s son. I must say I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how normal the celebrity parent is and how they line up in the rain with the rest of us. They complain of sleepless nights and look rough at drop off too. Yes they also have a nanny but on the whole they do it all. And none of us “normal parents” bat an eyelid at them being a celebrity. We all are too focused at getting our kids’ wellies on or whatever it is we need to do that morning ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bingo on an update later today, With a see you tomorrow and a goodnight quote.

I don’t even know what day we’re on but it’s getting desperate times now In our house, without her Showing me her meals, there’s only so many times we can eat broccoli and tit nachos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank me later for questioning her reading Ya

How do you know it was a die hard Hincher questioning her ? 😉. It was like the London Marathon of sprinters running over to her p

After her comment today then deleting it due to the questions of people shall we say with a little bit more intellect . I’m absolutely fuming at how low she has stooped !!
How can her husband do a story saying , and I quote “ Sophs Kindness is often mistaken for a weakness “” nothing to do with Tattle !!
And people are starting to see right through her !! And him !!
ATV -
Can I ask what the general jist of the comments being left underneath her comments were like? Eg were they saying she was contradicting herself?

My son goes to preschool with a pretty famous celebrity’s son. I must say I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how normal the celebrity parent is and how they line up in the rain with the rest of us. They complain of sleepless nights and look rough at drop off too. Yes they also have a nanny but on the whole they do it all. And none of us “normal parents” bat an eyelid at them being a celebrity. We all are too focused at getting our kids’ wellies on or whatever it is we need to do that morning ha!
And this is the thing isn’t it? Most Celebs probably are normal outside of the job, because they keep their work and personal life separate. Usually because they have a talent and don’t need to blur the lines.
You can tell the ones that would be attention-seeking constantly “Do you know who I am?”, and you’ll likely find that they are the reality stars, the instagrammers etc, that don’t necessarily have a talent and rely on their profile for work, hence the need to be ‘on’ all the time.
Sadly, we know which category little old Soph falls into ...
A friend of mine, her children went to school (just the local High School) with the children of quite a high profile couple. They were totally normal, went to all the parents barbecues etc, mucked in when things for school needed doing, etc. Never saw themselves - and nor did anyone else - as anything different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Hinch blames tattle, her silence proves she’s losing the battle

Reactions: 7
She's back!!!!! 🤣 🤣
Like nothing ever happened. What a knob 🙄
I bet he’s had to hide her phone - she’ll have been screaming for it in the night. Waking up in a cold sweat thinking about all the swipe up revenue she’s missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that’s probably all her hinchers are going to get, she’s clearly fine and attention seeking. How have you all been? so it ups her interaction level

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.