Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In bed about to catch up with the thread I take it queen soph is still sulking? I love how fast these threads move even when the grinch isn’t posting anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was the same. I kept reading people saying things like 'Tattle exposes the real Mrs Hinch' & i was so intrigued, and got to say it has bought so much to light.
One thing i hate in life is liars. I hate them, because there is just no need to lie. Don't lie for money. Dont lie for likes, friends, just dont!
I would hate myself id i lied to get followers or to make money, if i wasnt being myself, what's the point?!
And thats what made me read through all of this and find that actually, she isnt kind, she isnt truthful, she certainly isnt relatable like she makes out. But some how she managed to make me think she was.
Now i dislike her because of it!!
Same she boils my piss . Total manipulation and lies .

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm what actually is a bot, I understand it’s a fake profile do companies just get there staff to make up profiles, please can someone explain 🤔

Reactions: 2
In bed about to catch up with the thread I take it queen soph is still sulking? I love how fast these threads move even when the grinch isn’t posting anything 😂
I came on for a quick browse to see what the latest was on Hinch/Gretel since I haven’t been on for a day or so. I’m gutted she hasn’t caved and gone for a passive aggressive grid post or long winding insta story today! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same she boils my piss . Total manipulation and lies .
But had i never have found this, i would have carried on believing.
I think the biggest thing i dislike about her, is her lack of interaction with Ronnie.
She tries to 'document' her life, but you never see her actually play with him. Its sad.

Reactions: 10
You know like Instagram gifts do they have to declare on tax returns ?
She'd have to declare all of them to her accountant I suppose, then he'd allow them or whatever

HMRC will have eyes and ears on all of these people - they aren't daft, it's a lot easier to go after the small fry than the bigger guns like Starbucks etc

• Heart
Well I know this follower is definitely genuine, he is making moss bowls for the hinchers.
4848C6BD-DA7E-4DDB-A76D-99E300B79757.jpeg
BBDF2C15-0C7B-4623-884D-AC318C0CFB93.jpeg
BCC8B2E4-B71F-47F1-B6E3-94323486847F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
My conclusion is that Truthbeknown holds the key to unlock the puzzle.
I refuse to use the 'N' word because it is becoming boring.
I don't doubt there is some gripe between them,I'm sure they know each other and are two of a kind.
They've locked horns.
Did Truth try to blackmail hinch with her inside info.has hinch ridden it out? After all Truth repeats the same old fodder. Reading back from thread 1 there's been loads of info that Truth could have pieced together.

• Heart
I mean obviously all completely genuine followers, can’t imagine why you’d think otherwise! People can find out where you live, they know when you’re in and when you’re out and they have access to all sorts of photos of your baby! Is it really worth it?
How did you make your photos small like that? I have posted and mine are massive 😦

Can someone please explain the disappearing act or cut a long story short of her latest goings on. Why has she finally done us all a favour and fucked off? Has Christmas come early?!
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I don’t follow MH on insta and took a few months off here. I’m sorry, she’s in comparison with an STD she isn’t going away anytime soon. Attention seeking at its finest. fly free Sophie rose and never come back (if you know, you know).

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm what actually is a bot, I understand it’s a fake profile do companies just get there staff to make up profiles, please can someone explain 🤔
Google bot farm, they sit there with 100's of mobiles liking and replying to accounts that have paid
I think what they do is dependant on what you pay etc

bot.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Here’s a conspiracy theory for you soph. Are you sending your followers over her on purpose so you can leave Instagram? You knew a few people would see your comment and post it to the we love groups, you know they will come over here and most people see the light. Is this your aim? Is this how your planning on getting rid of Mrs Hinch? I fully believe your in too deep and not happy so is this the only way out? Did you delete the 3.3 million post because you know your followers will be dropping too much daily?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But had i never have found this, i would have carried on believing.
I think the biggest thing i dislike about her, is her lack of interaction with Ronnie.
She tries to 'document' her life, but you never see her actually play with him. Its sad.
True , his development is depending on her interaction !! And her interaction is lacking because it’s all for Gram !! Put your phone down Soph. Your going to be heartbroken in years to come . He didn’t ask for this life !! He needs his mummy not a phone in his face ....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her insta story and her reply comment are so contradicting how do her sad hincher fans believe this poo....

She reminds me of another instagrammer who was pulled up about something and then had a wobble and disappeared from insta for a few days and then uploaded a YouTube video of her constanly crying and being more fake than ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.