Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my brain is trundling and I’m wondering if the ‘story’ or whatever was coming out is still going to be released. I mean it’ll probably just be a small piece in TaB or something cos she’s not as big or known as she thinks. So she’s blamed tattle therefore when it does come out her dopey army will just think it’s made up from something someone saw here. I mean look at bbq gate. They refused to believe it cos she didn’t show it on her insta 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Not the brightest bunch.

Reactions: 7
Riddle me this any hinch army who are stalking this page. Why has Sophie had this increase in followers over the last few days with zero content being put out there. Come on!!!
This doesn't add up at all... Super suspicious. They must be buying them everyday.. there is no other explanation

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: little old Zoph believes in freedom of speech, not her fault her house stinks of bleach

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Soph's thrown a wobble and gone AWOL, but we all know she's gone for a Hinch haul

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, I have to say I once was a Mrs Hinch fan. I've picked up some cleaning tips and organising etc but recently I've found myself skipping through her stories without paying much attention, I honestly can't stand the games nights they do. I find myself becoming increasingly annoyed and not wanting to watch them. I wouldn't say I feel as strongly against her as many on here, however the honesty is so refreshing. Just wanna say thank you, my evening has been much more entertaining because of you all 👍
I was the same. I kept reading people saying things like 'Tattle exposes the real Mrs Hinch' & i was so intrigued, and got to say it has bought so much to light.
One thing i hate in life is liars. I hate them, because there is just no need to lie. Don't lie for money. Dont lie for likes, friends, just dont!
I would hate myself id i lied to get followers or to make money, if i wasnt being myself, what's the point?!
And thats what made me read through all of this and find that actually, she isnt kind, she isnt truthful, she certainly isnt relatable like she makes out. But some how she managed to make me think she was.
Now i dislike her because of it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
You know, I think after this she owes her hinchers an apology.
If my “mates” had been messaging me for days and I hadn’t replied, I’d owe them an apology and an explanation.

Reactions: 8
Yeh annoying

back when I was training I had access to all this at companies house. But now I can only see whats public
That's such a shame, even though we know its probably 100s of thousands if not millions it would be interesting to see in black and white. Relatable Soph hey, but only if you a millionaire 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.