Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping embarrassing! I get a bit cringed out just going down the cleaning isle at b&m hoping nobody thinks im a hincher
I was in Home Bargains earlier and they had a whole shelf full of her books for 4.99. Some woman was banging on at her poor husband about how she 'needed' 5 to make sure she "had enough to last her a while" 🙄🙄🙄 duck sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not from the small business accounts but this is one from amyplusbabies when all she said was hinch wasn’t her cup of tea 🙄
The content creator you call your son.....

I'll say no more on that from a Hunch army troll.

I was in Home Bargains earlier and they had a whole shelf full of her books for 4.99. Some woman was banging on at her poor husband about how she 'needed' 5 to make sure she "had enough to last her a while" 🙄🙄🙄 duck sake.
Dafuq does she do with the books?!

Actually I don't want to know 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly can't believe how many people pay for the books, what's wrong with a normal blank notebook..

Reactions: 8
I think there was defo a story coming out that really bothered her, but gleam have blocked it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You know when people announce they’re leaving Facebook in a big dramatic flounce and they get told to duck off....... yeah that Soph 👉🏼🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I said that to my husband he’d think I was an absolute idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she had her million followers she said I could fill the 02 like Beyoncé but what am I going to do up on stage..... I swear she’s got delusions of grandeur anyhoo

thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch #169
‘Doris The Recipe Stealing Witch’ Come Join Tattle It Will Suit You Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she did she came on as herself and was arguing with us way over a year ago she thought she was going to talk us down and it didn’t work I think that the moderators deleted her straightaway. She played the little ol me card just trying to be nice card,. Does anyone else remember what else she said?
She came on here herself to argue?! Ooooo we’re going to need screenshots ☕☕☕ dig deep you troll bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If her absence is causing this much frenzy from her crazies, ffs what will they do when she appears again

It'll be like Christ is risen again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How did she not know that she would get tangled up in this web of lies she has created for herself?
Probably best to just fade out of the limelight Zoph.
Log out of instagram for good like you want to.
ATV xx

Reactions: 7
Totally random, but can I just put it out there that I can't wait for Hinch to submit her accounts with companies house 🤓. I'll be making a bucket full of tea that day! I wonder if Hinch puts the Audi down as a company expense 😂😂
She’s a small comany
You won’t see much detail.

just the balance sheet
You won’t see the turnover or the nitty gritty or how much she pays herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
At my local B&M you're forced into the cleaning aisle when you walk in 🤣 saw someone gushing over minkys (which until hunch I thought that was another name for your hoo ha) and thought OH hell no
I dod too. I put it on fb group to be annihilated by not knowing a minky was a cloth. I alwats thought it was a hoohaa lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi! I’ve been reading as a guest for ages.. decided to join and get chatting!

this woman is earning mega-money for quite literally... every day tasks. She’s not doing a skilled, pressured, important job- she’s maintaining a home like millions of other people, but the difference is she gets sponsorship deals galore!
I’m sorry but with fame comes some negatives and the odd story here and there with some bad publicity that her management makes disappear should be expected.... she’s putting her self out there and naturally will get criticism- in my mind if you can’t take something then you cut it off and if she can’t hack it she should take the money she’s earned so far- live a very comfortable life and f*** off!

anyway, it’s lovely to meet you all and your comments have kept me very entertained 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s a small comany
You won’t see much detail.

just the balance sheet
You won’t see the turnover or the nitty gritty or how much she pays herself.
Well that's just pissed on my parade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.