Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a joke. The amount of people who have kept this country going since lockdown and all the important key workers and you have this fuckwit with her first world problems going off grid because she has read or seen something that has upset her!!! duck OFF!! i Have been called to meetings to de brief people on lots of different levels who are dealing with stress and trauma due to dealing with the pandemic but this woman is having a melt down over something she has read. Get over yourself Soph!! You ain’t nowt special love.
This is the thing I think ppl have different feelings for this pandemic.
Mine is dread and fear. I can’t see how anyone can lay and relax on a beach surrounded by others and enjoy it atm. I went to the beach, drove past didn’t get out of the car.
Primark ikea opening up. I won’t be able to go . Too much anxiety if I can’t see the door and know I can get out.
but sure enough ppl will be calling them out next week look at all the dickheads queuing for a lack table or a pair of flip flops! She hasn’t obvs been directly affected by covid except in the pocket( as I am also and hope it stays that way)
There’s a bigger reason why she’s fucked herself off insta.

Reactions: 15
I found tattle because I was googling some billow trying to catch hunch out signed up got way into it, couldn’t for the life of me keep up so thought duck this, it’s not even in the slightest bit productive. CANNOT STAY AWAY I feel like I need more hours in the day just for tattle 😂
This is one of the comments left by one of Hinchs delightful bat tit crazy sheep, who took it upon themselves to verbally attack a innocent girl called Amy who dared to say that she didn't find hinch funny and she wasn't her cup of tea. The linch mob attacked her and her children, all to protect their queen zoph........and apparently we are the trolls. Her diehard followers are a different breed!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
None of this makes sense. She said someone she trusted mistook her kindness for weakness? When has she trusted us or been kind to us? It’s 100% about somebody off of social media.
She’s obviously seen the storm on Facebook etc talking about Tattle and thought that would be as easy outlet to blame it on instead of telling the truth.
Why the radio silence and heartache now..we are 168 threads in! Unless of course that girl who came on with the gossip was infact genuine?!

Reactions: 20
She’s laughing her head off though I bet lol at all the speculation of why she’s chucked her dollies out of her pram

Reactions: 3
This is one of the comments left by one of Hinchs delightful bat tit crazy sheep, who took it upon themselves to verbally attack a innocent girl called Amy who dared to say that she didn't find hinch funny and she wasn't her cup of tea. The linch mob attacked her and her children, all to protect their queen zoph........and apparently we are the trolls. Her diehard followers are a different breed!
Freedom of speech apparently.....but only for her hinchers. They are the biggest bullys around. Iv had 'friends' unfollow me coz i dared to say shes fake 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Hey Soph 👋👋👋 can you look up contradiction in a dictionary?! A dictionary is a book that tells you the meaning and spelling of words. I'm sure your the one who deletes comments and blocks people when they offer an opinion that you don't agree with. If you believe in freedom of speech you would leave these comments up and not block them that's a condradiction hun! Not this website, the only time I've seen messages deleted was when someone was going to start taking pictures of your house! So in turn the website you hate so much was in fact protecting your family. Something you don't do as your forever posting pictures of your son all over Instagram and don't seem to have a problem for people to open accounts with just your sons pictures. If that was me alarm bells would be ringing just saying 🤷‍♀️ This women makes my blood boil this is just one big plan to get her interaction up and get lots of sympathy from her sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
None of this makes sense. She said someone she trusted mistook her kindness for weakness? When has she trusted us or been kind to us? It’s 100% about somebody off of social media.
She’s obviously seen the storm on Facebook etc talking about Tattle and thought that would be as easy outlet to blame it on instead of telling the truth.
Why the radio silence and heartache now..we are 168 threads in! Unless of course that girl who came on with the gossip was infact genuine?!
I totally missed that. Want thread was that? These threads have been moving so fast I’ve missed loads of stuff

First time poster , long time lurker! I remember hearing about mrs hinch and Vesty and Mr Fatsomes before she hit 1Mll. Watched her stories joined the Facebook page and didn’t take long for the girl next door “ little ole me in the village” to disappear! Every story was an AD/ swipe up. I had a friend with hardly any income with two kids kissing her arse sending me snaps of everything mrs AD had posted all that tat that she really didn’t need whilst falling behind rent to keep up. Hinches latest saga I believe is a PR stunt! Has she really got more then average trolling drama? I doubt not! Everyone here isn’t trolling, there outing making the sheep come to there senses. Wants a day of.... Staceys son walking ... let all my hinchers beg for my come back... I would be more concerned about the creepy followers who’s life isn’t the same without her! The comments are unreal! You are my inspiration! We miss you ! Miss Ron ! Just bloody weird. There’s no separation from private life to work.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I mean, if she wants us all to calm down and talk about her less, she knows what to do:

- declare your ads and paid partnerships, and make it clear when you’re showcasing something because you’re paid to and not just “because I really love it, guyz”

- renounce your “army”. State publicly that you don’t condone when they go after individuals, and that being part of the Hinch Army means just having really shiny taps and being tit at crafts, not spending every waking moment waiting to be offended when someone says something you don’t like about your messiah

- limit exposure of Ronnie. period.

- have transparency about swipe ups, and the income Instagram has made for you (ie. guys I can afford to rush out and by four of these £6.99 sponges and a £100 handheld Hoover because I’ve made over £1m this year. But if you’re a bit cash strapped, an old cotton vest your kids grown out of will shine up a mirror just as well as a Kermit)

- bleeping never let Gretel see the light of day again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hey Soph 👋👋👋 can you look up contradiction in a dictionary?! A dictionary is a book that tells you the meaning and spelling of words. I'm sure your the one who deletes comments and blocks people when they offer an opinion that you don't agree with. If you believe in freedom of speech you would leave these comments up and not block them that's a condradiction hun! Not this website, the only time I've seen messages deleted was when someone was going to start taking pictures of your house! So in turn the website you hate so much was in fact protecting your family. Something you don't do as your forever posting pictures of your son all over Instagram and don't seem to have a problem for people to open accounts with just your sons pictures. If that was me alarm bells would be ringing just saying 🤷‍♀️ This women makes my blood boil this is just one big plan to get her interaction up and get lots of sympathy from her sheep!
She’s a knobhead , if she had taken the break as quoted for her mindset , people would have accepted that !! But no came back with yet another piss weak lying comment . Where’s her dignity at !! She’s so hungry for attention it’s disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she does read here does she find any of the comments funny, even if it was about me or not I'd still have a giggle at the comments... or does Jamie laugh and he gets a bollocking for laughing at the belters some people come out with🤔hope this makes sense guyzzz I just love the tattle life, did u know that???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The reply to the comment on her grid post. Makes me so mad. Mrs hinch so full of tit..the queen of blocking and deleting peoples "freedom of speech".

Its blatantly all been a publicity stunt. Bet there was never anyone who made her post that cryptic post the other night. All her fans have assumed its tattle and now shes probably thought it's so convenient that's shes just going along with it. "Awh yeah guys it was tattle all along! Boo hoo"

Just duck off for good zoph. Not seeing your stories and ads for 3 days, has been like a 5 star all inclusive holiday break.

Do one love. Hop it

P.s hope you enjoyed the BBQ over the weekend hun. Hope mummy's sunday dinner is spot on tomorrow. You big bag of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the thing I think ppl have different feelings for this pandemic.
Mine is dread and fear. I can’t see how anyone can lay and relax on a beach surrounded by others and enjoy it atm. I went to the beach, drove past didn’t get out of the car.
Primark ikea opening up. I won’t be able to go . Too much anxiety if I can’t see the door and know I can get out.
but sure enough ppl will be calling them out next week look at all the dickheads queuing for a lack table or a pair of flip flops! She hasn’t obvs been directly affected by covid except in the pocket( as I am also and hope it stays that way)
There’s a bigger reason why she’s fucked herself off insta.
Yup it is a disaster waiting to happen again. I will listen to what I have been told and not by government but the scientists who are working their fingers to the bone trying to sort this out. All I will say is keep doing what you are doing until their is a vaccine! The medical side/people looking for a cure are really suffering as people are doing what they want and the others higher up are allowing it. Jesus I sound cryptic now a bit like Soph!! Just stay in but if you cant stay in, just stay alert, but just stay in and do not have any BBQ’s! and if you have a BBQ just have your household present. Do not invite anyone in to your house. Do not share cutlery or glasses. But you can share a toilet with your household just not anyone outside your house hold. Hope that clears everything up. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has admitted to being on here by obvs trying to post something positive if apparently it gets deleted
Yes she did she came on as herself and was arguing with us way over a year ago she thought she was going to talk us down and it didn’t work I think that the moderators deleted her straightaway. She played the little ol me card just trying to be nice card,. Does anyone else remember what else she said?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.