Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the day I would leave the Mrs hinch thread on tattle would
Be the day she releases a video without gretel just her to camera. Admitting to her army how
Much money she has made, how the swipe ups put cookies on your phone which then gets her a
Profit off every purchase after for 30 days, how she planned it all, how influenzas actually work etc. Basically dropping the bullshit “I’m just a little woman from a village I didn’t ask for this I don’t know how it happened!”. If she actually said “guyzzzz it was all
Planned” then I would be on my way. If her army still wanted her after the truth was revealed then fine. But until the truth is revealed by Sophie I will
Be here
I agree. If she comes out and is honest about it all and her army still love her then good luck to her. But at the moment they are in love with a fictional character.

Reactions: 9
Guys I leave for three hours to actually do some work and I come back to a whole new thread!!!! Ffs this is a full time job
I found tattle because I was googling some billow trying to catch hunch out signed up got way into it, couldn’t for the life of me keep up so thought duck this, it’s not even in the slightest bit productive. CANNOT STAY AWAY I feel like I need more hours in the day just for tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she wrote that
For Hincher lurking just proof that she’s not your friend. Her aim is to get as much as she can out of this and then log off for good. It won’t be ‘trolls’ that chase her away it will be the fact that she’s finished fleecing you and wants to enjoy her millions.
THIS!!!! This is what really bleeping sealed it for me, pretending to be best friends with her followers and ‘where all in this together’ duck YOU. You’re gonna earn a tit load more money, probably release some more bleeping shite books, try and get on some reality show and then duck off Instagram and leave all you’re fans to pine for you.

Reactions: 18
We aren’t trolls. There are really legitimate concerns about what she presents on Instagram on here. Two big ones for me are:

- the safety of her son (this is my bug bear). I’ve said it on here before, I’ll say it again. As a military wife, what she posts on that account after saying she has concerns about her son’s safety makes me terrified. Nobody who truly had safety concerns and valued their child’s privacy over money would post the way she does. Repeatedly putting pictures of him in the bath, making her location and home so public, seemingly having very little separation of her public posting to her private life and then complaining about having no privacy. Clearly she’s concerned about the behaviour of her ‘army’ if she feels that unsafe?

- the false representation including hiding ads in attempts to be ‘relatable’. What she presents to her followers as ‘real’ when it’s been scripted/pre-recorded/done as part of a money making deal. Promoting dangerous items/fads and then taking no responsibility for doing so when corrected.

I’m sure plenty of people here could add to this and say it better, but the majority of content on here isn’t anonymous bitching for the sake of it - there are genuine concerns behind these posts.
As a parent one of the most frightening things is when I saw when clicking on some of the profiles who ‘adore her’ that they have used her pictures of Ronnie and other family photos on their own Instagram account. But writing their own monologue. A step too far.

I’d be absolutely LIVID if somebody did that with my photos.
That’s borderline stalking. How do you know these unhinged people haven’t got those pictures in a frame?

This reminds me of the ABBA story, the lady who became a recluse but got friendly with a man who turned out to be a massive stalker, loads of photos, articles everything.

Hinch is putting her family at risk and this has nothing to do with Tattle at all.

Hinch needs to look at the content she’s so freely shared with complete strangers. I’m actually scared for her and her family in all honesty. It’s a very sad existence indeed and it wouldn’t be how I’d want to live my life. This is genuine concern. She can’t keep blaming Tattle when her Army are batshit crazy fan girls who won’t leave the woman alone when she’s having a break.

PS: those comments along with hers are now gone which is PROOF she deletes anything negative towards herself, but keeps the awful messages her Army writes. Does anybody remember a few threads back, a small business had vile messages from the army. Does anybody have those screenshots because that poster before was right.

Reactions: 15
I think the day I would leave the Mrs hinch thread on tattle would
Be the day she releases a video without gretel just her to camera. Admitting to her army how
Much money she has made, how the swipe ups put cookies on your phone which then gets her a
Profit off every purchase after for 30 days, how she planned it all, how influenzas actually work etc. Basically dropping the bullshit “I’m just a little woman from a village I didn’t ask for this I don’t know how it happened!”. If she actually said “guyzzzz it was all
Planned” then I would be on my way. If her army still wanted her after the truth was revealed then fine. But until the truth is revealed by Sophie I will
Be here
Same.

I have no issues with her making as much bloody money as she can fit in the audi they definitely didn't buy, I have no issues with influencers making money from social media. If I had any staying power i would have probably done the same.

But the Sophie from the block routine grates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
I’m way behind so this has probably been said but Jesus Christ zoph type ‘irony’ into google! “I agree with free speech however they block and delete anyone that has anything positive to say” - remind you of anyone zoph?

She really is the lowest of the low, this whole dramatic exit was clearly not sparked by ‘trolling’ yet because of the stir her cult has made about it she’s jumping on the bandwagon to play the victim yet again. She is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m similar to Soph in tiny ways - age, we both have a young baby, a partner, a house, close to my family. I cannot bleeping imagine putting myself through all the stress and anxiety she seemingly goes through just for money. I could never ever do it. I love money! I want loads of it! Wouldn’t put myself through that just to get it though. Wouldn’t let a social media site hold my life to ransom because I wanted to achieve some goals. Wouldn’t pimp my child out to millions every single day just so I can have a nice car and some extra rooms on my home. She says sometimes she’s up all night thinking about things, she clearly gets so hurt at any negative comment floating about. Why is she continuing to do it to herself? She is literally in her prime, she’s meant to be starting her “proper adult” journey and it’s all tangled up in this bleeping mess.
So true - Money and social media are her life not her son . I now why she worries about him being bullied at school , she orchestrated all this setting him up in the public eye for some free bottles of The pink stuff !! Get in the real world Soph , and stop exposing an innocent child for freebies

Reactions: 6
She’s a Total joke I agree. With regards to criticism and her not being to take it. It’s not even that. It’s even just a difference of opinion. I’ve seen folk say ‘I’m not keen on the smell of spring garden’ (?) and get banned. It’s bloody next level stupidity. We are bringing up (some not all obv) a generation of people who can’t even take an differing opinion. The other day on fb I stated I didn’t find a certain person attractive. Cos let’s face it if we all fancied the same type, the world would be a very strange place. I was called a hater, a fat phobe(wasn’t even large) a vile troll, among other things. Then after the obligatory #bekind they proceeded to call me ugly, ginger, fat and no oil painting myself 😂😂. I’m away to bang my head of a brick wall. Oh I can’t I’ll have another stroke 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
We has he never read the rave thread about her?

i mean,ok there’s nowt in it but it’s there!

freedom of speech?

she doesn’t know the meaning of it

unless she mistakes ‘freedom of speech’ for ‘blowing smoke up my arse’?

sophie love-we’re just seeing through your lies and bullshit-and seeing as you’ve built a brand on it,you can’t cry when your found out!

all the vest love-we all know you read here and are crapping yourself that more sheep will see the light and let’s face it-bots are useless to you-they don’t ‘swipe up’

Reactions: 2
I just think that Soph is an utterly selfish person! It’s sad when an influencer can’t take any kind of criticism & needs her ego stroked all the time by her adoring (insane) fans!

Reactions: 11
Her house is amazing. This is definitely the kind of house Hinch would want. She loves to preach how she loves her house and wouldn’t change it, the extension and new kitchen all within a year would beg to differ. But her house is just above average. For a home account it’s nothing special. There are so many other home accounts out there that blow hinch’s house out of the water. She definitely won’t be in that house in 5 years time.
Have you seen cherry oak manor? She was one of the dream team who went to brussels. Her house is amazing. I don’t warm to her personally but I like seeing what ppl do to their homes. The extension hinch has just prob priced her out of market. If it ever went up for sale god knows how someone would like what she done to it it hasn’t the right flow myself the hole in the wall a massive duck up

Reactions: 2
She has put her son in danger by postong her life. Instead of getting her minky in a twist over 'he said/she said', think about that instead.

The world is full of predators. U document when u are home, out, where u are ur routine, ronnie- every aspect to his life. Id hate to be her i wouldnt sleep

Reactions: 5
The same person who wonders if a boy that didn't fancy her as a childs wife is a hincher 🤯
HA! I forgot about this. She is soooo unhinged. Bet she still has a little padlocked diary that she writes in each night.

Dear Diary,

I'm writing to you in my memory corner.

Mum says I'm amazing and I must agree. Nothing much else to say, did duck all all day and sold some tat on some swipe ups. Can't believe how much I talk about how much I love my kid. Henry had a trim and he's miraculously lost 20 stone. Jamie's in the spare room for betting on Willy Hills app without permission. Tattle are still mean, they just point out when I'm lying and they have screenshots and everything. Soooo unfair.

Talk more tomorrow,

Soph xoxoxoxo

Yeah, it's my night off and I've been drinking gin since 2 o clock so apologies for whatever tit I post tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuinely think she has gone AWOL because she's losing *real* followers left, right and centre as evidenced in Wednesday's stats on Social Blade. It will be everybody else's fault including Tattle as she cannot possibly look at where she has failed and what she can do to win people round. She really isn't cut out for a career on social media. She cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism nor accept that not everyone is going to like her, and that's absolutely fine. As long as she is happy with the content she is putting out, but I don't think she is deep down. It's similar to Stacey's, yet worlds apart. Hope that makes sense x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.