Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Hinch first posted about her gut feeling/fake people, i immediately thought someone she knew was a tattler and it pissed her off. I would put my money on Trace... I’m sure she’s mentioned before how they always argue or whatever. Definite frenemies. Possibly one of the ‘kids’ she had the birthday cake at her house for.
Now I just think she’s just attention seeking or trying her hardest to get some negative media attention towards Tattle. OR she’s taking some time off to decorate for Henry and Ronnies birthdays. She’s currently running around the Maldon forest collecting all the piss sticks she can find

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's
I definitely get the feeling that joe doesn’t like hinch or jamie. She never mentioned him once the whole time he was on dancing on ice and as soon as he won she was all congratulating him. ive heard Stacey and joe are gonna be on celebrity goggle box next week so wonder if hinch will watch it and mention it or will she just ignore it and create her own little drama like she did when Stacey went to the NTA’s
Correct, they are filming Gogglebox tomorrow x

Reactions: 7
Deleted the comment now Soph because the replies weren’t going your way? Even your die hard Hincher’s we’re questioning it. Oh dear. It’s all going a bit Pete Tong ain’t it babe? Is your Gleam advisor on annual leave or something?
Why the duck delete though. She needs to just own it. Or piped down and say duck all. She wants it all her own way. Like others have said she can’t take criticism.

Reactions: 15
Why the duck delete though. She needs to just own it. Or piped down and say duck all. She wants it all her own way. Like others have said she can’t take criticism.
She’s very manipulative, she knows exactly what she is doing. If I were Onslow I’d be concerned, being married to someone who is so clearly calculating. It’s not healthy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When Hinch first posted about her gut feeling/fake people, i immediately thought someone she knew was a tattler and it pissed her off. I would put my money on Trace... I’m sure she’s mentioned before how they always argue or whatever. Definite frenemies. Possibly one of the ‘kids’ she had the birthday cake at her house for.
Now I just think she’s just attention seeking or trying her hardest to get some negative media attention towards Tattle. OR she’s taking some time off to decorate for Henry and Ronnies birthdays. She’s currently running around the Maldon forest collecting all the piss sticks she can find
Yes I thought maybe another influencer or something to do with management or family. It had no real place though on her business page if it was an individual, even tattle. I don’t really understand it and tbh I don’t give a flying duck much lol. She needs to just stop dipping her dick in a few buckets and stirring up the porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally VIP status! I would like to take this moment to thank all you trolls for the support, but most importantly to Mrs Hinch. I couldn't have done it with you. I shall now celebrate with a wank of my taps and spray some undiluted zoflora and get dizzy off the fumes 😂😂
Congrats. I know this means a lot to you 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both your post and Jamie's showed that you were hurt because you had been let down by someone in your personal life. That is nothing to do with us
Even just going on Jamie's post alone what she is saying tonight wouldn't make sense. He said that people mistake Sophs kindness for weakness. Well, that doesn't make sense for Tattle as we don't think she is weak. We think she knows exactly what she is doing and is calculated and manipulative. That is far from weakness. And we certainly don't think she is kind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s prob a variety of things. I think Stacey is a frenemy. She is loads better at being Mrs hinch than the real Mrs hinch. She comes across as fun happy and friendly. Very artistic and a good cook which we all
Know hinch is none of those things. Dare I say Mrs hinch the brand
Is on its way out and I don’t think she has the skills to
Do anything else with the account other than the cleaning. She can’t cook at all and her craft..... well. Is this all Stacey related,

Reactions: 12
She’s done herself right over with this little silence hasn’t she 😂
“Jaymiiieeee they’re converting my hinchers to trollzzzz why isn’t this working you told me they would be worshipping me DO SUMFINK JAYMIEEE”

*neck clawing and head bobbing intensifies whilst rocking back and forth on the kitchen floor*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s quite worrying she goes around reading all the negative comments etc it’s a tad obsessive and narcissistic

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she taking the bleeping piss? They block and delete anyone? I just can’t believe the bare faced cheek of her! Take ya chin and get in the bin you attention seeking prick!
Soph hun, if you want positivity there is a rave thread. You might find it's a bit quiet though, your Hinchers aren't arsed enough to come on and praise you. All the vest babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I thought maybe another influencer or something to do with management or family. It had no real place though on her business page if it was an individual, even tattle. I don’t really understand it and tbh I don’t give a flying duck much lol. She needs to just stop dipping her dick in a few buckets and stirring up the porridge
“My son is my world”
Not “the boys” not “my family”. Just Ronnie.
I smell a rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
I’m screaming. Hun you’re not JFK, no one really has conspiracy theories about you. Not really. Someone will suggest something then it grows arms and legs but it’s contained here within 20 people max depending on how many actually buy into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even just going on Jamie's post alone what she is saying tonight wouldn't make sense. He said that people mistake Sophs kindness for weakness. Well, that doesn't make sense for Tattle as we don't think she is weak. We think she knows exactly what she is doing and is calculated and manipulative. That is far from weakness. And we certainly don't think she is kind.
Exactly, I cannot think of one thing she has ever shown us, that portrays her as being kind. Even when she shows her giving stuff to her family she makes it all about her. That's not kind, that is self centred and greedy

Reactions: 11
She’s very manipulative, she knows exactly what she is doing. If I were Onslow I’d be concerned, being married to someone who is so clearly calculating. It’s not healthy at all.
Can you imagine their life must be drama drama drama. I don’t think any of it healthy. the worry of your address in public domain at the very least Would cause the strongest anxiety. If I was her neighbour I’d even be concerned incase of mistaken identity. I don’t know maybe I’m thinking she’s that relevant. But ffs her Business name was dropped into corrie. Only takes one nutter

Reactions: 5
What is it they say? Being famous on Insta is like being rich cos you’ve got a case of Monopoly (or similar) 🙄
Being Instafamous is definitely like being rich on Monolopy! It doesn’t count! 🙄 One false move and it’s game over. Saying that Soph is laughing her way to the bank!
Hopefully her Instafamous days are numbered 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.