Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooooo hi guys?! 👋🏼
🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve been lurking since this kicked off the other day! I was such a fan at the beginning but it hasn’t been sitting right with me since she got all of her army to attack a lady for commenting on the size of Ronnie’s Head a while back. I’ve been on here reading for a few days now and you’ve got me! All the vest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How can she seriously declare in her epic rant to Mario that she wants out as soon as possible and expect to be taken seriously by her management and everyone else.
And how can someone come on here,make wild accusations about her and her family and not be outed as the person who upset her?
Pinch me.Am I dreaming or living in a parallel universe?
This lockdown is making me wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how she doesn't mention that messages tattle delete that are actually trolling her/ boardering on harassing or stalking her. She makes it sound like there's no line here, but there very much is. When people take it too far they are deleted too because WE ARENT TROLLS

Reactions: 27
Think her comment about it being tattle why she had been off Instagram has gone???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This comment is now gone. Took her less than a minute to delete it 🙄🤣 Soph, how's your Insta break, Hun?
Tattle doesn't miss a thing Hun. You might have done what you say we do by deleting, but somebody got a screenshot 😂

I knew she would spin this whole thing back round on tattle when her and Jamie made it clear it was something/someone personal the other night. Alright PinocchiSoph 🤥🤥🤥 but hey enjoy your insta break darling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah I’m still not convinced there won’t be some kind of merching/reveal. Maybe she’ll come back with a post on Tuftzzzz birthday.
Nah she will be back on Monday isn’t that Henry’s birthday? She won’t let that past without her army sending adoring messages to him.
Think her comment about it being tattle why she had been off Instagram has gone???
yep looks like she deleted it. The comments weren’t going her way I guess. Lots were saying it’s best not to read it if it upsets you and others were saying by what she posted it sounded like it was someone close to her that upset her. She’s deleted the original comment so that’s gonna piss off and confuse that Hincher especially after she sprouted about free speech 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Deleted the comment now Soph because the replies weren’t going your way? Even your die hard Hincher’s we’re questioning it. Oh dear. It’s all going a bit Pete Tong ain’t it babe? Is your Gleam advisor on annual leave or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.