Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i find hilarious is that I stumbled across Tattle last week because I was so entirely fed up with her pathetic beg stories for a bloody BLW book deal that I googled “Do people think Hinch is begging a BLW book deal”. It led me to here. I lurked. I read. I felt relieved there were others who felt how I did. I signed up and now I’m finding it absolutely hilarious that she’s blaming her strop on a forum that is literally just people who have seen the light on her BS and are quietly calling her out on it. If you don’t like it zoph don’t read it. But you clearly do so you must feel it’s true!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I've read it all wrong.I thought she cheated?
Must of missed something.
She met him at work. He was her boss. She shagged the boss (who was in a relationship). They became an item. It got awkward. She left and became a “hairdresser”. Then they lived happily ever after

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Double bleeping standards though Because any negativity on her posts and they are blocked etc and her bleeping loony raving army go on a witch hunt. The insta page that I can’t believe someone owned upto as having made on here earlier is a step too far in my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ay? Lol I'm not soph what a filth thing to say lol

Clearly worded it wrong 😂 I meant that anyone who comes here from her army doesn't come spouting positivity but poison and that is why they're deleted or blocked (in response to her posting positive posts are deleted from here) and that I'd rather be on the tattle side than the army side haha

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s more to do with the influx of people
Yes, I believe this. She knows if she says this we will go off calling her all sorts of names and things. Literally, don’t rise to it. Keep explaining our issues so others can see why we’re here and show once and for all, we aren’t trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She met him at work. He was her boss. She shagged the boss (who was in a relationship). They became an item. It got awkward. She left and became a “hairdresser”. Then they lived happily ever after
Did she shag him before or after she watched Casper? 👻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone think this a big build up to the grand reveal of another ridiculously over the top gifted item?

Reactions: 17
What i find hilarious is that I stumbled across Tattle last week because I was so entirely fed up with her pathetic beg stories for a bloody BLW book deal that I googled “Do people think Hinch is begging a BLW book deal”. It led me to here. I lurked. I read. I felt relieved there were others who felt how I did. I signed up and now I’m finding it absolutely hilarious that she’s blaming her strop on a forum that is literally just people who have seen the light on her BS and are quietly calling her out on it. If you don’t like it zoph don’t read it. But you clearly do so you must feel it’s true!
Exactly how I ended up on here everything eyes wide open about influencers here

Oh Sophie. She doesn’t think much of her army does she. Her paragraph she put over the picture of ronnie doesn’t fit with it being tattleZ what fits is that someone you know started to sell a story. Your manager got wind of it and has probably paid someone off to keep quiet. You were livid and hid away and now are resurfacing and blaming it on tattle. Give your followers some credit. What you said hen and what you are saying now doesn’t match. I have a plea Sophie. Come on here and have it out with us. Let us ask you questions and you give us answers. Come on ... I dare you

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone think this a big build up to the grand reveal of another ridiculously over the top gifted item?
Yeah I’m still not convinced there won’t be some kind of merching/reveal. Maybe she’ll come back with a post on Tuftzzzz birthday.

Reactions: 2
Double bleeping standards though Because any negativity on her posts and they are blocked etc and her bleeping loony raving army go on a witch hunt. The insta page that I can’t believe someone owned upto as having made on here earlier is a step too far in my eyes!
The account gone from insta now. It definitely was a step too far. Yeah her address can be found easily but publishing it on social media is too much. She does deserve her privacy. None of us would dream of going to her house and stalking her but her balmy army probably would. I would be more worried it falling into their hands. They can call us trolls all they want but we just want to see her be honest. Her hincers are the ones she should be afraid of. They aren’t stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t see her recent comment anymore on her insta post? Or is it just me being a blind dick?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
What does she think will happen? She’s had a strop about Tattle so every member will say ooops sorry Soph we will stop discussing your public Instagram posts cos they upset your narrative.
utter bollocks.
If I walked out of my job in a huff because some people disagreed with my opinions my boss would laugh at me. Then sack me.
Maybe her bosses will do the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.