Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you can develop anxiety at any time. Especially those in successful jobs are more prone to do si and I know of people who have had a bad flight experience, never had issues before and now need to take calming pills before they even book the flight as they are so anxious

Reactions: 9
Squatting pissing or standing pissing lol?
I’m 40 and have never pissed anyway other than a toilet (not sure if a bed pan in hospital counts?).
There’s nearly been an accident a few times but I just can’t .... release! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think these last few pages have summed it up perfectly,
Mrs hinch is a brand/business
Sophie is a person
Completely different.
Bring your personal inside life into your brand/business your asking for lines to be blurred/crossed/ridiculed/pulled apart, my opinion is that her biggest mistake and one I think she genuinely regrets is showcasing her child on her business page, Why not just keep it to her personal?
She and her management team As well as her close friends and family have themselvesas much to blame as each other. She quite clearly can’t handle the pressures.
I do believe and said it Not long before this may well be the beginning of the end of Mrs hinch.

Reactions: 30
The thing with the army is that there could be a video of Sophie literally spitting in a key workers face and they would find a way to explain it away. It’s like a cult. “Don’t drink the cool aid guyzzzz”

Reactions: 14
It's been mentioned on here that Soph needed to childproof her house, stairgate, cupboard locks etc.... and guess what - a few days later she has bought them. It proves she reads here and has a cheek to call us trolls. No love you need to thank us 👏.
The voice note was proof for me that she reads here too. She actually said tattle. Funny how she never says it on her stories though!

Reactions: 14
There was meant to be a comma there. She was a top sales woman there are videos floating around in the other threads with her giving speeches where she oozes confidence. The comma was meant that she has flown all around the world with Jamie. Mexico. Many other places it’s all on her personal account. But then suddenly she pretends she can’t fly and has to steal an anxiety blanket
I see, that makes more sense 😂

Reactions: 2
The thing with the army is that there could be a video of Sophie literally spitting in a key workers face and they would find a way to explain it away. It’s like a cult. “Don’t drink the cool aid guyzzzz”
Guyyyyyz they attacked her and trolled her you just didn’t see it in the video guyyyyZzzz she’s learning

Reactions: 3
I dare say Soph slept her way to the top.😲
If she has bad anxiety like she makes out to have then she was fine giving that talk on You Tube where she was in a meeting. Plus in her previous job in Sales she would've had to talk to many people and do presentations!! Why do the job if you have anxiety??? It's all an act to get people to relate to her, she doesn't have anxiety at all.
I highly doubt she was anywhere near the top. Wasn’t Jaymeeeee her supervisor and then she quit to do hairdressing because she didn’t want there to be gossip in the office or something? It sounds like a run of the mill sales job, nothing special about her in that sense

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 40 and have never pissed anyway other than a toilet (not sure if a bed pan in hospital counts?).
There’s nearly been an accident a few times but I just can’t .... release! 🙈😂
Sorry but you obviously never had a massive piss up
And a long walk home with your mates after, you would have to release 😂

The voice note was proof for me that she reads here too. She actually said tattle. Funny how she never says it on her stories though!
of course she reads here, she Gets her best content from here!
Came on in the early threads trying to justify little ol me! She probably got banned tho knowing admin.

You know you can develop anxiety at any time. Especially those in successful jobs are more prone to do si and I know of people who have had a bad flight experience, never had issues before and now need to take calming pills before they even book the flight as they are so anxious
Oh you fell for the bs then?

Reactions: 8
I dare say Soph slept her way to the top.😲
If she has bad anxiety like she makes out to have then she was fine giving that talk on You Tube where she was in a meeting. Plus in her previous job in Sales she would've had to talk to many people and do presentations!! Why do the job if you have anxiety??? It's all an act to get people to relate to her, she doesn't have anxiety at all.
There are so many influencers who play the mental health card. I’ve said it before but there’s a massive difference between being worried about something and having anxiety. So many self diagnosed mental health issues to seem relatable which is just horrendous.

Reactions: 12
On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)
What was blanket gate

Reactions: 1
I think she tries to emulate Beyonce (we know how nuts she is about Queen Bey) with the whole Sasha Fierce alter ego thing. Mrs Hinch and Sophie are two different people in her mind I think!
Unfortunately she doesn't seem to see that actual celebs like Beyonce don't post their kids all over the internet all the time. I don't even know how many kids Beyonce has and I couldn't pick one out of a line up (although I'm not a fan and don't follow her at all, so maybe not the best example 😂) but I could pick Ronsomes out. People who live their lives in the public eye usually choose to keep their private lives as private as they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Never really felt the need to post here but I think she has stopped posting because she has absolutely zero content. You simply cannot post wiping over a hob every day and expect to keep people’s interest.

I don’t know if this has already pointed out so apologies if it has. The thing that has actually disgusted me is that a person with such an enormous following that has such influence over their followers has chosen to take a rather long break (from something that is meant to be their job) for personal reasons rather than standing up and actively taking a stand against racism with the recent horrendous death of George Floyd. It is so important to use that kind of platform to support others. I will be unfollowing any ‘celebrity’ that chooses to completely ignore this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t be too concerned about her disappearances, she’s just very busy writing another book it’s called the final vestament: the holy bible of soph and her downfall, can’t wait to read it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but you obviously never had a massive piss up
And a long walk home with your mates after, you would have to release
Those ones where you go behind a bush and you've been holding it in for so long that you shiver mid-way through whilst letting out a huge sigh of relief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s taken time off the gram so she can focus on her real passion in life. She’s now a full time tattle bastard on the smelly Soloman, Cleaning with Mario and that queen of clean woman’s threads. Absolutely living her vest life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.