Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch and Sophie are two different people in her mind I think!
In a way, they should be if her intention was for Mrs Hinch to be a brand and nothing more. The problem with her is she wants people to love and admire her and she wants that for Sophie. When people started to worship Mrs Hinch I think it fed her insecurities and she wanted it all the time which is why she is now torn about when to be Hinch and when to be just plain old Soph. I think she is scared people won't love her for her and so she mixes the two to keep her Hinchers love and attention flowing but she knows deep down she isn't being true to herself which is why she is often so manic. That's just my take on her anyway and I could be totally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whilst I agree with you where exactly have you got “she was a top saleswoman giving talks flying all around the world”? I can’t imagine she was very high up at her job and it would just be a standard sales role, typically you don’t get flown around the world to give speeches with that position? Or am I wrong and she was actually in a high ranking position? 🤔
There was meant to be a comma there. She was a top sales woman there are videos floating around in the other threads with her giving speeches where she oozes confidence. The comma was meant that she has flown all around the world with Jamie. Mexico. Many other places it’s all on her personal account. But then suddenly she pretends she can’t fly and has to steal an anxiety blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she tries to emulate Beyonce (we know how nuts she is about Queen Bey) with the whole Sasha Fierce alter ego thing. Mrs Hinch and Sophie are two different people in her mind I think!

Nah she is more Michelle Williams than Beyonce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the difference between us and the hinchers we don’t take our selves too seriously , I for one have gone through some pretty hardcore tit but do I play the whole woe is me act duck no, I take the piss out of my self all the time. Although when having me bollock removed and asking if I could make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well
I am completely the same! Life is too short to take yourself seriously. Laughter is the best medicine! I am the first one to laugh at myself, yes I've been through a lot of tit, but I'll stick crack a joke and try and look on the bright side! The hinchers take it so seriously, it's just cleaning ffs. Well.... it isn't even really that anymore. She just wipes already clean stuff and then makes it into some video where she uses that flaming pen as a wand. :rolleyes:

I just don't understand this mentality that they fight, defend and would do anything for this woman on the internet they've never even met! I just find it bizarre, they're like a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whilst I agree with you where exactly have you got “she was a top saleswoman giving talks flying all around the world”? I can’t imagine she was very high up at her job and it would just be a standard sales role, typically you don’t get flown around the world to give speeches with that position? Or am I wrong and she was actually in a high ranking position? 🤔
I dare say Soph slept her way to the top.😲
If she has bad anxiety like she makes out to have then she was fine giving that talk on You Tube where she was in a meeting. Plus in her previous job in Sales she would've had to talk to many people and do presentations!! Why do the job if you have anxiety??? It's all an act to get people to relate to her, she doesn't have anxiety at all.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she gets so many comments saying, 'Hey please check your DMs. We would love to send you something and need to know where to send it' tells me that not everyone realises that her address is so easily accessible. It's not for any of us to change that IMO.
The fact also she gets ppl willingly wanting to send her stuff, even high value, hoping to jump on her bandwagon pisses me off! Ppl so desperate! And we’ve seen some then main she’s used said product and not gave them a nod for it! Towie for
Me was the first of this kind of culture, ppl wanting to be like them, ppl wanting to get recognised, gifting them. I can’t remember of anything like that happening before? Maybe it was an Essex thing? My experience was cake makers trying to get up their arseholes. I once was approached by towie production team to supply one of them a cake, I asked them for payment, they said no and do I know who they are? lol! The only time I ever supplied for free was for great ormond st or hospice!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As the Queen of clean gone back to her throne yet. By that I mean Kim Woodburn not Soph, she's a chicken livered tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guise can anyone tell me please what’s the vest way to go about changing my username. Hope you can help

Reactions: 4
Has lil ole Soph resurfaced yet?
She’s probably having a playhouse and climbing frame built for RonaldMcHinchcliffe

You’ll never believe this guyzzzzz but this company saw how upset I was about everything and gifted me this for handsnomes birthday. I’m so #blessed

Guise can anyone tell me please what’s the vest way to go about changing my username. Hope you can help
You need to @admin there is a thread but they do give out some crazy names 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s what occurred to me what about all the tit she gets sent that she doesn’t put on Instagram wonder where that goes

Reactions: 3
There was meant to be a comma there. She was a top sales woman there are videos floating around in the other threads with her giving speeches where she oozes confidence. The comma was meant that she has flown all around the world with Jamie. Mexico. Many other places it’s all on her personal account. But then suddenly she pretends she can’t fly and has to steal an anxiety blanket
I hadn’t heard that either but I was going to say we’re not at liberty to divulge where we get our information from on your behalf, you never know whos who these days there could be some hacks on here trying to write a story:cool: 🤣

Reactions: 2
They see me rollin, Soph see’s people hating....trying to catch me having having my family bbqs..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can people not see that these sort of posts are borderline creepy?
Why do you want to squeeze a child you have never met and have absolutely no link to?
My best friend of 35yrs had a baby 2wks ago, I obviously can't see her or hold the new baby, but I'm dying for a cuddle! My best friend is like my sister though, so thats natural, same as she was straight round to my house to hold my children when they were babies.
If I saw some randomer wanted to squeeze my baby and proclaimed love to him like they knew him I'd tit my pants!
Its no wonder Jamie has to be there all the time pretending he's Arnie and giving it his best 'hasta la vesta'!😂
If you get to the point that you need to protect your child from fans then you've failed as a parent IMO. Many actual stars manage to keep their kids out the limelight, the ones that haven't and have used them as cash cows have had stalker issues. No one is to blame for that apart from yourself.
The army say we're trolls, well I'd rather be called that than be some dipshit woman creaming her pants over a narc and her kid.
Trolls aren't her problem at all, the problem lays with her psycho fans, because if it wasn't then she would need him there at all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyzzzz I’ve figured out what Hinch is upto

She’s driving round her tiny little village in the Audi she definitely doesn’t own, with lord lardsomes tied to the back. According to My sources she’s being seen chucking carrots at the poor fat pooch and screaming ‘come on run you fat bastard, I need to show the trolls that you arnt fat and it was just all your hansomes fluffz’

Then she’ll pop back into insta with a picture of a now skinny lardsomes and say ‘see guyzzzzz it’s just his fluffz’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think when Ronnie was born she disappeared for so long because she was hoping for an OK deal or something? Maybe she’s said she wasn’t I can’t remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.