Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello newbies 👋🏽

Just wondering if any of you bought the grey young offenders / loungewear set she was flogging

It sold out but I think we only ever saw about 3 people tagging it saying they’d bought it.

Even our Soph only showed her arm wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Washing at 30 makes up for the 2 gas guzzling cars they have, which leaves a massive carbon footprint. But it's ok guyszzz cos I wash at 30 and recycle Ronnies slop pouches 🤣🤣 which btw I have to drive a million miles away to drop off to the nearest TerraCycyling point in my massive non existent Audi and costs 100 quid in diesel 😂 but im just learning guyzzz
And all that lovely plastic she uses. But hey she washes at 30. Oh and the WMD she makes in her toilet and around the house. 30 guyzzzzz. The amount of wax melts she burns alone must be causing a hole in the ozone layer 😂 but but my wash at 30!!! Never hanging her washing out. Always tumble dryer, heating on and lights always on. I wAsH aT 30 gUyZzZzZz
She’ll just cone back on like nothings happened and cos her army are so obsessed they’ll just act like nothing happened. She could turn round and say she goes big game hunting and her army would say she’s keeping the anti poachers in a job. She’s an employer 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Sorry but I fail to see What’s wrong with them statuses? Came from a 21-23 yr old at the time. That’s her PERSONAL account pre marriage too surely, this is the huge problem I have here, Mrs hinch is the brand we are discussing berating etc, SRB is a personal individual with their own beliefs etc. She has particularly muddied the water this week posting something personal ( well seemingly but it may have repercussions for her business)
Intrusive

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't know if this has already been shared but we have another petition!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂View attachment 141464
Oh my gosh. So I just actually clicked on the link to the petition. Also the response from parliament. Basically it's a generic reply that just outlines everything they do to prevent discriminative, racial, sexist, homophobic etc abuse and there's a hub within the police where all reports basically go to.

The police will laugh this out of the station. I have never ever ever seen any of the above abuse or any actual 'abuse' of any kind on here.

If instead of just taking people's word for it, these people read some of the feeds on here they will see it's opinions and constructive criticism, maybe sometimes people do get passionate about what they believe, but I have never ever ever seen any form of abuse. Just because these so called 'celebrities' can not take people not agreeing with them or pointing out when they're blatantly being out of order etc they throw the term 'bullies' and 'trolls' at anything that isn't someone brown nosing them!!!

So if anyone is here reading this because you have been directed here from your precious 'hincher' buddies, how about you actually read some of the threads and what gets discussed. As it is ridiculous to call it bullying when there are people being genuinely victimised and bullied out there and you're just undermining what they are going through by calling this forum an 'abusive bully forum'

All the best guyyyyzzzzz x

Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is, ‘Hinchers’ think that Tattle is the only place she’s talked about. There’s SO many forums on the Internet for ‘celebs’ and the like. Tattle is just one of the many forums people use to talk about these ‘celebs’. Not sure why she puts herself in the public eye and not expect to have people have their opinions. You don’t see other ‘celebs’ trawling through comments to delete or argue or accuse strangers of bullying and death threats because you don’t agree . It’s highly egotistical of her to expect EVERYONE to like her and agree with everything she says. Disliking someone and having an opinion on her does NOT make you a bully. Tattle is a forum and for the ones who don’t quite get that I’ll add the definition here.
“A forum is a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged”
I don’t like certain sites so I don’t go on them. Simple.
I’ve never seen ANY bullying on here and if it does get like that it’s flagged up straight away.
No one can be liked ALL of the time and I think if these Hinchers sat and actually thought about it, they’ll realise she is no different to Aunt Bessie or Uncle Ben, a massive flipping brand. 😴

Reactions: 16
And all that lovely plastic she uses. But hey she washes at 30. Oh and the WMD she makes in her toilet and around the house. 30 guyzzzzz. The amount of wax melts she burns alone must be causing a hole in the ozone layer 😂 but but my wash at 30!!! Never hanging her washing out. Always tumble dryer, heating on and lights always on. I wAsH aT 30 gUyZzZzZz
She’ll just cone back on like nothings happened and cos her army are so obsessed they’ll just act like nothing happened. She could turn round and say she goes big game hunting and her army would say she’s keeping the anti poachers in a job. She’s an employer 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Ohhh yeah they'd be like
'but did anyone see her actually hunting?'
'she posted a picture of herself with a gun and a dead animal'
'yeah but how do you know it was a real animal?'
'she said herself she likes hunting'
'shes just doing it to make others feel better, she does it because shes sooo kind and relatable Hun, you're just jealous, has everyone forgotten #BeKind'

Sorry I went on a bit of a tangent with that but I can just picture it now 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😂 x

• Haha
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Someone needs to send these to the newspapers. They would have a field day on revived tweets, like they did to that youtuber on I'm a celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I fail to see What’s wrong with them statuses? Came from a 21-23 yr old at the time. That’s her PERSONAL account pre marriage too surely, this is the huge problem I have here, Mrs hinch is the brand we are discussing berating etc, SRB is a personal individual with their own beliefs etc. She has particularly muddied the water this week posting something personal ( well seemingly but it may have repercussions for her business)
Intrusive
I think it’s just the hypocrisy of always spouting #bekind to anyone who has a different opinion to her. If someone posted a picture of her, as she did to Tulisa she would claim she was being trolled. It’s a case of do as I say but not as I do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Because she’s cheap, chavvy and tacky and fits in with the persona the chavs want to be. She shops in low end stores answer eBay to appear relatable to her psycho fans. It’s one big marketing ploy.
In reality she probably has a gold card at Harrods.

Her cars and house are not really poundstretcher are they! Stop denying it and own it people would think more of her! Her little clique the Range Rover gang, I bet she looks at her mates Rangers and thinks I got you to that by promoting your page.

Reactions: 11
Intrusive
I don't have a problem with them either, what I don't like it that she portrays herself as this sweet innocent girl next door image, which is so fake and unrealistic but does it to try and be relatable to her following, which draws them in and makes them feel like they can just be like her so they obsessively clean their houses and buy everything she has, even though they may never be able to afford her lifestyle. They constantly strive to be like her so when they can't keep up they feel like they not good enough and hinch calls herself an advocate for mental health. She's a joke, sorry just my opinion. I respect your opinion and get where you coming from but she's the one who's put herself out there pretending to someone she isn't. Also if she was honest about her platform and promoted it as a business with transparency and honestly then I would have more respect for her but all she does is lie, she pretends that she loves all her followers, preaching that they all in this together, which they not. All they doing is lining her pockets at their expense.

Reactions: 26
I came over when the scum printed a story about a petition to close down tattle, everytime these 'influencers' cry about it, the more people they send this way, its great entertainment and not at all a trolling forum. They just call them out for being the billy bullshitters they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I often think what would her nutters say if her surname happened to be something less catchy like
Burke or Pratt or even posher like Cholmondeley (pronounced Chumlee)

It would then be Burking (burked) the house, Pratting (pratted) the house, Chumleeing (chumleed) the hice lol

I tell you mind is sick
Haha I’m new here and mainly reading and lurking but I really want to Chumlee my hice now!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Intrusive
I understand what you mean and partly agree. I think the problem is Hinch herself fails to make the line clear between who Mrs Hinch is and who SRB is and so comments like this which were made by SRB get attached to Mrs Hinch. She will be in full Hinch mode and say she is just little old Soph from a small village. I think had she been more clear from the start that Mrs Hinch is nothing but a business and a brand then people wouldn't confuse the two but she hasn't done that and that's why personal messages such as the ones above are dragged up.

I would hate my views and opinions as a 21-23-year-old to resurface. My God I thought I knew it all but now looking back I was a right head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]

Does my nut in when she calls Maldon a ducking village. It’s not a village Soph hun but if it was you’d be the only dick head in it

• Haha
Little old Soph on the tube who went to London on a train and put it on insta stories because little old Soph was scared more lies lies lies like she’d never done it before

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be back with a story saying something like, I'm back guys took a few days off to reflect, spend time with my boys, enjoy the weather, plan Ronnry/Hennie 's birthdays, thanks for all.the support I'm overwhelmed and cant believe it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.