Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I used to piss in bus stops on the way home from a night out and I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that! But As an example of what a liar she is she used that ‘ train story travelling Alone frightened little anxious Zoph the other year ‘got an appointment and I’m all alone bullshit ,...., when she clearly had used the tubes and trains before regularly.. Her whole hinch persona is built on bullshit!
Yes! She has made out that Mrs Hinch is this innocent little wife at home who loves to clean and live a positive life free from drama. An innocent woman suffering from anxiety who does no harm to anyone and just loves to clean her home but gets picked on, bullied and trolled.

The problem with that is that's not really who she is. She has a nasty, manipulative side to her and she will do whatever it takes to reach the top no matter who she has to tread on to get there. Those rants she has now and then as gretel are more telling of who she really is.

Oh, and I've pissed in a few odd places in my time over the years so don't worry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with you there, I think it’s disgusting that her address has been shared. Nobody’s perfect, we’ve all said and done stupid things in the past and unfortunately if you choose to say them publicly (Twitter) it can be dragged up and used against you. That’s not just Mrs Hinch though, it applies to anyone.
Her address is easily found via a quick Google search if you know what you're looking for. But to publish it on a public social media account is out of order IMO. That's when it steps over into trolling. Most Hinchers probably don't realise they could find her address if they wanted to, and it should stay that way. Publishing her address gives her reason to go to the police, as I feel it's harassment, or giving someone else the tools to harass her in real life.

Reactions: 28
I mean I wouldn’t want anyone dragging up my old posts from 10 years ago, they’re probably awful. But then I’m not trying to paint myself as some whiter than white little miss perfect who doesn’t have a bad bone in her body

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of tit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her
It was the “turn you saucepan lids inside them and then you can stack them” hack from a couple of weeks/months back that put the final nail in the coffin for me to become an anti-hincher. And don’t get me started on all the multiple Hinch Facebook accounts with the same people posting the same thing with “don’t judge me please”..... don’t put stuff up in the first place then!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see this that she commented on Lucy Merck’s page? Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve only quick scrolled as there’s so much to read :)
On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
TO any Hinch Army people reading this. If you allowed ‘constructive’ commenting other than your own self obsessed cling on ‘it doesn’t follow what Hinch does’ opinions maybe people wouldn’t need to comment here.

Step out of your grey bubble and look at the bigger picture. If I wrote I’m painting magnolia cos I hate grey there would be UPROAR on your pages. If I said I don’t agree with those ‘space bowls’ that doesn’t spill food there would be UPROAR on your pages and I’d be called a troll even though a) those bowls are plastic tat b) I’ve bought used and know they don’t work

Hinch could tit on a cracker and you’d eat it. Infact you’d say it’s the best thing ever and tit on your own crackers trying to make your own.

You’ve created this madness. Hinchers.

Hinch and her ‘Army’. There is no distinction between Sophie’s private life and Sales woman Hinch. She is constantly hounded/stalked/obsessed by her Army - it’s mass hysteria and I actually think this level of addiction from ‘fans’ and hysteria is far far far more damaging and concerning than a few home truths. Including people who think it’s OK to post personal family pictures on THIER OWN Instagram page for content.

I wouldn’t blame Sophie for packing her bags and becoming a recluse. But she has reaped what she has sown. A more savvier business woman would have kept work and private life separate and been transparent with her followers from the beginning.

PS guyzzzzz for the one hincher who wanted to paint her pavement OUTSIDE her house on the street GREY get a ruddy grip you daft cow. How inconsiderate to you neighbours

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I agree with you there, I think it’s disgusting that her address has been shared. Nobody’s perfect, we’ve all said and done stupid things in the past and unfortunately if you choose to say them publicly (Twitter) it can be dragged up and used against you. That’s not just Mrs Hinch though, it applies to anyone.
Yes this is so true they say companies look thru personal social media nowadays before hiring depends obvs on job, but I’d hate to know my kids could lose a job in future over something they posted when they were 13! I’m always trying to get thru my kids thick skulls! And there’s so much tit to share that’s the thing!
Tbh I don’t share this #bekind thing myself. I wouldn’t troll, but I’m life I can’t stand many ppl and would say to their face and I wouldn’t be very kind to them. I wouldn’t post tit about them on my sm, but I have done in past and it’s still there to find if someone wanted to find it. But the truth would just hurt lol. And SRB prob has many ppl she don’t like and who don’t like her PERSONALLY.
I don’t know the woman to dislike her or her dog baby whatever lol, She’s prob so far up her own hole, a lot of ppl are I find lol. She would have to put on this act though if everyone’s her mate and friend. It’s all bollocks really, and that’s how she got where she has by being an actress lol. I reckon joe acts like he likes her lmao he prob has to play his best acting job yet pmsl

Reactions: 4
Agree I used to piss in bus stops on the way home from a night out and I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that! But As an example of what a liar she is she used that ‘ train story travelling Alone frightened little anxious Zoph the other year ‘got an appointment and I’m all alone bullshit ,...., when she clearly had used the tubes and trains before regularly.. Her whole hinch persona is built on bullshit!
Squatting pissing or standing pissing lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine the bleeping pressure she’s under. Not from Trolls, but from her own “army”. We “NEED” you back. We love you. You make everything in our lives ok. We’re nothing without you. I haven’t been able to feed my kids without your instruction. I haven’t opened my blinds in 3 days cause I like to do it along with you. My dog hasn’t been let out into the garden. I haven’t slept. I need you. It’s terrifying.

as for us? We’ve got enough material to last a good ten threads, I’d say. No pressure, Soph, but we’ll keep going.

I think those fans are far worse than us lot calling her out on her bs. The fact they seem to think Ronnie is also theirs is beyond worrying (I'm still concerned about that woman self proclaiming to be his aunty and the other woman who said it's like she lives with them!!) As a mother I'd be absolutely horrified with people saving my kids photos to their phones.

Then again I'm not that stupid to have put my kids on sm to the extent she has. And certainly not on a open profile like hers. Sharing your family pics on FB on a closed profile for family and friends is one thing. But nah not on a public and very open profile and definitely not ones of my kids in the bath.

Reactions: 12
Her address is easily found via a quick Google search if you know what you're looking for. But to publish it on a public social media account is out of order IMO. That's when it steps over into trolling. Most Hinchers probably don't realise they could find her address if they wanted to, and it should stay that way. Publishing her address gives her reason to go to the police, as I feel it's harassment, or giving someone else the tools to harass her in real life.
Completely this!

The fact that she gets so many comments saying, 'Hey please check your DMs. We would love to send you something and need to know where to send it' tells me that not everyone realises that her address is so easily accessible. It's not for any of us to change that IMO.

Reactions: 7
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Wooooow wtf. Never seen this?

Reactions: 3
On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)
I think she tries to emulate Beyonce (we know how nuts she is about Queen Bey) with the whole Sasha Fierce alter ego thing. Mrs Hinch and Sophie are two different people in her mind I think!

Reactions: 4
Whilst I agree with you where exactly have you got “she was a top saleswoman giving talks flying all around the world”? I can’t imagine she was very high up at her job and it would just be a standard sales role, typically you don’t get flown around the world to give speeches with that position? Or am I wrong and she was actually in a high ranking position? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to like her page (not obsessively) and felt she was likeable and a breath of fresh air. But over the years she has evolved into a caricature of herself and now she can’t stand the backlash. She’s not just a “girl who cleans her house” now she’s a brand. And as for that useless husband of hers living off “the brand” don’t even get me started. Career break my arse!! I’m not going to slag off Ronnie or Henry as they can’t help being what they are. I think she’s backed herself into a big corner and can’t get out as she’s not as smart as she thinks she is! She doesn’t know where to go since she sold her soul to P&G. I actually feel a little sorry for her. I am glad I live my life, ordinary as it might be, than hers just now

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with pp above who said the obsessive fans who put her on a pedestal are far more harmful than jokes about her husbands vests.

It’s a shame most people equate “kindness” with being a sycophant and having to be cloyingly lovely to everyone regardless of what you really think of them or what they’re actually like. I actually think being respectful would have been a better message than being kind. “Kindness” and “niceness” are behaviours that always seem to be demanded of women exclusively, and small kids, yet another way to make women shut up and be pleasant and stay out the way while men are free to talk straight with each other and not take life so seriously.

I actually think it’s more respectful to not worship Sophie. Treat her like an entertainer and appreciate from a distance, rather than see her as your best mate. It’s clear this following has massively fucked with her head and I think the pressure her army put her under to perform is insane regardless if they say things like “take all the time you need we’ll be waiting” as they hound her incessantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.