Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of LQOC, I don't think Lynsey is fond of her, saw LQOC liked this post a while ago.
To our new recruits see how she’s duped you all... in photo 1 grey dots appear green on the clean bib. I’m not expert but no amount of elbow grease changes the colour/pattern on a bib. Nothing more to see. Case closed
Verdict - LIAR

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Speaking of LQOC, I don't think Lynsey is fond of her, saw LQOC liked this post a while ago.
Soph has been at the block button again. I think Soph did it on purpose as she doesn't like anyone to be more successful than her. Plus the fact LQOC has a regular This Morning slot so jealousy would've kicked in.

Reactions: 13
Her mental ‘army’ can all get to duck with #bekind. I joined the mrs hinch made me do it fb page for a nosey and some of the stuff I’ve seen on there is ridiculous!

They are some of the wildest people I have seen in a group. The fact that they all flock to defend their queen while literally ripping other people down is lost on them.

#bekind to the rest of us and put yourselves in the bleeping bin!

Reactions: 16
I'm an affiliate marketer and trust me, you can earn a lot more than pennies! Many companies pay 10-15% of the purchase price. She could be earning 5% for every swipe-up for Ebay, between 2-10% for any Amazon swipe-ups, not sure what B&M or Home Bargains would pay (trust me, almost EVERY company has an affiliate programme - look at the bottom of a company's website and there's usually a link to it). I work with about 2 dozen companies who are all registered with a company called A-Win. You join A-Win and find the products/companies you want to promote, then apply to be on their register. They will check out your website (or in Sophie's case, her Instagram) to see what your reach is, how much traffic you get to it (engagement on Insta) and then decide if you'll be a good match for them.
And don't forget, once you swipe up on one of her Ebay links, cookies will be stored generally for 30 days, so anything you buy for the next 30 days SHE will be earning money from YOUR shopping, regardless of what you buy! You could be furnishing your house and she'd earn commission on it! So if you don't want the person to earn from you, clear those cookies regularly OR swipe up and screenshot the page, then purchase it using a different device. ;)

If someone like me can earn a bloody good income from Affiliate Marketing, honestly, Sophie will be raking it in. Not pennies, but hundreds of thousands of £££££ a year!

(Hope it's ok to mention this but Nikki from Westholme, who is often spoken of in another thread, did a video a few weeks ago all about how affiliate/ads work on Instagram and also how the cookies work and she saved it in her highlights - definitely worth a look if you're a bit unsure of how it all works!)
This is actually so informative and helpful thank you. I’ve been unsure of this sort of thing for a while and I’m happy I know a bit more now. Helps me to decide who I want to help out and who I don’t!
Thanks!
See guyyyssss we’re learning togeva ATV

Reactions: 9
To our new recruits see how she’s duped you all... in photo 1 grey dots appear green on the clean bib. I’m not expert but no amount of elbow grease changes the colour/pattern on a bib. Nothing more to see. Case closed
Verdict - LIAR
She ended up admitting it in the end and she said lots of people had messaged her stating the bibs weren't the same. She claimed to have mixed them up and was all giggly and acting like she was ditzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow just seen this on the Hinch group on Facebook (first time I’ve put a photo up, not sure if I should block out names?). This person refills those ambi pure plug in air fresheners with Zoflora 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML!!!
I’ve seen this as a trend on tik tok as well. bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 4
She ended up admitting it in the end and she said lots of people had messaged her stating the bibs weren't the same. She claimed to have mixed them up and was all giggly and acting like she was ditzy.
I remember this but she still didn’t show us the original bib without stains if I remember rightly? Obviously her little cleaning hack didn’t work.

• Haha
She’s gonna stay off for at least today, she’s milking it for everything it’s worth and with her hinchers begging for her return she’s bloody loving it. Attention seeking head.
I don’t think she will come back with a reason she’s been away. It’s not like she can say gleam told me to go dark for attention. PR stunt at its best.
she won’tneed to give a reason other than the bullshit she spouted yesterday about needing a few days away. Her hinchers will be just happy their queen has returned

Reactions: 17
Eat your own words Hinch #BeKind!
Screenshot_20200530-083803_Chrome.jpg

Tattle never forgets. Ups yours Hinch 🖕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This is all some very clever PR stunt 🤔 still no posts
I don't think so, I think a friend could have easily betrayed her and gone to the press, or she's figured out who it is who comments on Tattle (and claim they know her). She could have done a Colleen and worked it out. However, I do think her silence could create more engagement than normal, as her stories are lacking recently because of lockdown (which is understandable). I bet lots of people replied to her story yesterday who normally don't and she will be getting lots of DMs and comments on her posts from her 'fans' who are concerned. Then when she's back she'll get tonnes more engagement. Wonder if she'll chuck out a grid post too. I did wonder if she is obliged to do so many P&G posts a week, so she might be back soon anyway for contract reasons.

Reactions: 6
Hinch never lies to her followers! We didn't buy the Audi guyszzz, honestly we didn't 🤣
Screenshot_20200530-084433_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What’s the betting when she comes back it will be of a picture of the clear blue skies and tree outside her back garden with her first born waiting to take a dump.... with #bekind and saying how she’s had a few days away and her mind is clear and bullies/trolls need to think before they speak/wrote as it effects everyone blah blah blah OR she will have Gretal on and do some award winning speech!

• Haha
10k for a written response
100k to be discussed in parliament

I just had an image of MPs discussing Tattle in parliament. What an embarrassing waste of time!
I think U.K. government would do anything now to distract from Dominic Cummings & Boris hiding out frequently in fridges so he doesn’t have to face the music... bit like Soph actually

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I remember just when grinch started getting big, LQOC threw a spanner in the works by warning people that most of the stuff Zoph does is unsafe! Then her army came out in full force defending their queen and all Zoph could say was “I’m just learning guyzzzzzz” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Wow just seen this on the Hinch group on Facebook (first time I’ve put a photo up, not sure if I should block out names?). This person refills those ambi pure plug in air fresheners with Zoflora 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML!!!
I can see it now... 10/10 compo face in the sun is blew my house up after following a Mrs Hinch group n used a tip on their that was clearly unsafe but it’s zoflora fault

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of tit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her
It's because of the way she looks. She's pretty and blonde and fits the media's ideal image

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.