Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuxking hell I hope she’s back today our house is starving, without these culinary delights to teach me what to make I’m lost! Just learning guyz
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm an affiliate marketer and trust me, you can earn a lot more than pennies! Many companies pay 10-15% of the purchase price. She could be earning 5% for every swipe-up for Ebay, between 2-10% for any Amazon swipe-ups, not sure what B&M or Home Bargains would pay (trust me, almost EVERY company has an affiliate programme - look at the bottom of a company's website and there's usually a link to it). I work with about 2 dozen companies who are all registered with a company called A-Win. You join A-Win and find the products/companies you want to promote, then apply to be on their register. They will check out your website (or in Sophie's case, her Instagram) to see what your reach is, how much traffic you get to it (engagement on Insta) and then decide if you'll be a good match for them.
And don't forget, once you swipe up on one of her Ebay links, cookies will be stored generally for 30 days, so anything you buy for the next 30 days SHE will be earning money from YOUR shopping, regardless of what you buy! You could be furnishing your house and she'd earn commission on it! So if you don't want the person to earn from you, clear those cookies regularly OR swipe up and screenshot the page, then purchase it using a different device. ;)

If someone like me can earn a bloody good income from Affiliate Marketing, honestly, Sophie will be raking it in. Not pennies, but hundreds of thousands of £££££ a year!

(Hope it's ok to mention this but Nikki from Westholme, who is often spoken of in another thread, did a video a few weeks ago all about how affiliate/ads work on Instagram and also how the cookies work and she saved it in her highlights - definitely worth a look if you're a bit unsure of how it all works!)
Thanks I will give that a watch.
I had no idea about the cookies until I joined here. I'm so mad to think I've lined her pockets. I used to just swipe up out of curiosity and think if I didn't buy from the link it was ok.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually embarrassed for her, google home page showing an ad for one of the usual rags orgasming about hinches latest hack of cleaning bathroom tiles with that mop she’s promoting. Cleanqueen23 , jottie and lmm all have done the same before her, I’d have to correct that, not just on a story that disappears but via the paper it’s in .

Reactions: 6
10k for a written response
100k to be discussed in parliament

I just had an image of MPs discussing Tattle in parliament. What an embarrassing waste of time!
I think we’ll be OK 👌 have you read the Downing Street men thread on here... ?? We are practically a fan club. Case closed carry on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think it will be too long folk until Soph is back because as she says she wants to' clear her mind'. I would have thought about 2 seconds would have cleared it completely but then again it will be clogged up with lots of different chemicals so might take a while :) One of my young neighbours is a Hincher and she was on Facebook yesterday saying how worried she was about Mrs Hinch and what did others think. Thank god not one person answered her - silly bugger! Short comment today so come back soon Mrs Hinch - we have to have someone absurd to laugh at

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually embarrassed for her, google home page showing an ad for one of the usual rags orgasming about hinches latest hack of cleaning bathroom tiles with that mop she’s promoting. Cleanqueen23 , jottie and lmm all have done the same before her, I’d have to correct that, not just on a story that disappears but via the paper it’s in .
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of tit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eagerly refreshing my Instagram to see if we have any footage of fat dog going for a morning tit in the prison yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
morning “tattle bastards” how are we all today? Anything happen while i slept?

Reactions: 5
She will be back with a I KNOW IM HAVING SOME TIME OFF GUYYYSSS BUT REALLY WANTED TO SHOW GUYYSSS THIS LITTLE POINTLESS SOMETHING ATB MISS YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of tit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
Because she’s cheap, chavvy and tacky and fits in with the persona the chavs want to be. She shops in low end stores answer eBay to appear relatable to her psycho fans. It’s one big marketing ploy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is she’s backed herself into a corner imagine buying £8 dresses for the gram and pointless cheap tat now she’s loaded.. I bet that eBay dress is off once of the gram and she’s one of those with a £250 tracksuit for someone with money she sure comes across tight. She can’t ever show nicer things like the Audi they absolutely don’t have guys 😂

Then again I still think she’s paying debts imagine even all the money she’s early and only just getting her back account out the red 😆 who paid for the wedding? For someone who loves bargains everything even before being insta famous is so ott

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Might give being an instabeg a go, could do with some new floor and a new car maybe a mulberry handbag too?? 😎 Sack off my full time job because I wouldn’t know hard work until I sit on my phone all day Begging putting up a picture of my tea or something I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The unplanned kitchen that was done with 2 days notice.

Disney trip...oh my mum has turned up...she just decided to come last minute. The hotel had a spare room next to mine 😂. Bollocks

BBQ gate

The NHS clap

The Audi

The non essential buying in lockdown

The videos of her and Ronald where she is more interested in looking at herself

"Guys I've had a lot of messages about these earings ,I'll pop up a swipe up" bollocks have you had messages!

Just a few reasons why I don't like her...I'm sure I've missed some...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Speaking of LQOC, I don't think Lynsey is fond of her, saw LQOC liked this post a while ago.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's been mentioned on here that Soph needed to childproof her house, stairgate, cupboard locks etc.... and guess what - a few days later she has bought them. It proves she reads here and has a cheek to call us trolls. No love you need to thank us 👏.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.