Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can do it
Just click on the forum tab
Choose where you want it to go
If you are wanting to rave about her then choose the rave threads further down
Hit post thread and make it
Thanks. I didn’t realise I was able to do it now! :)

Reactions: 3
Well I hope you’ve all enjoyed your time off from providing the Grinch with her content. Back to the grindstone we go!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh I wonder what she’s spent the last few days pre recording while she wasn’t busy BBQing with the BBQ she doesn’t have. Do we reckon she’s already received her birthday beg board for Ronnie and Hansnommmmmes?

As if she's going to give an explanation as to why she ghosted her batshit crazy followers 🙄😒.

She'll either pretend nothing happened or be as vague as possible.

Get ready to watch her clean her bleeping toilet and wipe down her sideboards

Reactions: 7
Wouldnt be surprised if that's all she posts today. Playing little mind games with her sheep poor little oh woe is me soph

Reactions: 9
True , his development is depending on her interaction !! And her interaction is lacking because it’s all for Gram !! Put your phone down Soph. Your going to be heartbroken in years to come . He didn’t ask for this life !! He needs his mummy not a phone in his face ....
There are so many people i follow on Instagram who have children, and you see them getting involved with their children but she doesn't.
She puts so much time and effort into her house she seems to be forgetting about poor Ronnie.

I hate seeing people put stuff up about him. Its legit heart breaking. Not even a year old and people are saying nasty stuff. Its not his fault! He didnt ask for a life with a camera shoved in it
As a side note isn’t she wearing the same Ebayer dress that she wore two days ago - woman
You know Mrs Hinch, probably pre recorded from before her meltdown. 😂

Reactions: 6
I hope that by the time he goes to school, she has given up on this tiresome charade and has made enough to retire ‘Mrs Hinch’ and her media profile. The only hope for him to have any where near a ‘normal’ childhood (at least outside the home) is for her to be a distant memory before he steps out in to the world.
I definitely don’t think she’ll be relevant by the time he starts school. He’s got another 4/5 years until he starts she can’t keep it up for that long I don’t think. At some point having colour in your house will come back into fashion and she will be done

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely don’t think she’ll be relevant by the time he starts school. He’s got another 4/5 years until he starts she can’t keep it up for that long I don’t think. At some point having colour in your house will come back into fashion and she will be done
I bloody hope so - I’m looking at houses at the minute and they’re all bleeping grey interiors! Puts me right off! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bloody hope so - I’m looking at houses at the minute and they’re all bleeping grey interiors! Puts me right off! 😡
I must admit, my baseline colour is grey in the house, but it has been for years even before hinch lol.My living room is green and cream, kitchen olive, dining room blue and grey, hall and stairs grey and yellow. Kids rooms are coloured. Bedroom is blush and dark grey and bathroom is an off white. But you can’t really tell that it’s mainly grey if that makes sense 😂😂

It's everywhere! My rooms all have their own identity. Most of my carpet IS grey (bar the sparkly silver one in my bedroom haha) but again was pre-grey obsessed world, and each room has a colour theme that's subtle. Why is everything colourblind!? Pages like Hinch made me feel my home was inadequate as it wasn't a show home looking thing and tbh I did get quite down about it all. I still do to a limit but then I don't. My home is clean, tidy and lived in!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a friend who is a hincher (she does have other, good qualities I swear) and she has said how annoyed she is that she has gone quiet and then just posted that this morning.. said that she feels its taken the right piss out of everyone worrying about her... Wonder if that is how many other hinchers are feeling today...

Reactions: 18
Exactly what brought me here too! So that was what, February last year?! Jeez that’s a lot of hours spent scrolling Tattle now 🤣.

The blatant begging was ridiculous and I realised she had been doing the same kind of OTT posts about other brands and products she JUST LOVES GUYS, only to have surprise packages turn up two days later!
I remember Googling ‘Mrs Hinch Lush’ and having my eyes opened (and suspicions confirmed) by the Tattle bastards, there were only between about 5-10 threads back then! MY HOW WE’VE GROWN 🤣 Those were the days of lots of juicy info first being found (their LinkedIn and her personal IG for example) and before her and other influencers ever got pulled up on not declaring affiliations and ads.

Back to now... let’s get this straight. She’s now admitted she’s unblocked Tattle? As if she EVER actually had the site blocked. She could never resist reading about herself!
This means that all of the Tattle bingos are absolutely confirmed.
It also shows she spends a LOT of time here which is gross when she already wastes so many hours a day cleaning and pissing about on the gram instead of spending time with baby Ronnie (not to be confused with doggy Ronnie...if you know you know).

It also shows that she saw all the posts pleading her to stop showing Rrrrronjon in the bath and continued to do it for a long time. What a cretin
ive always known she was a bit beggy, but a few weeks ago there were hundreds of people wishing they could get hold of some unicorn fabulous spray... I went on their insta to see what the fuss was and hinch had commented “can’t wait to try this” a bleeping day later one arrives in the post! And she has the cheek to be like “Omagodguyz you’ll never guess what I’ve got thank you so so much” I’m still yet to see her use it!

the shite in her garage is ridiculous and I think it’s actually dangerous if there was a fire in her house that garage will explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.