Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the suggestion @InstaFamousDoesntCount with votes of 26

Original suggestion made to fit - Hinch that’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

BBQ
covidiot.png

Hinch comment regarding Tulisa
Tulisa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I had an argument with one of her barmy army the other day ! Got banned from posting on the Facebook page for 48 hours !
And I've finally unfollowed her on IG ! I just can't do it anymore ! After the last few weeks she's pissing me more and more each day !
I'm so proud of myself 🤣🤣🤣 ATFVB

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the suggestion @InstaFamousDoesntCount with votes of 26

Original suggestion made to fit - Hinch that’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

BBQ
View attachment 142058

Hinch comment regarding Tulisa
View attachment 142059
My first thread suggestion! Thank you!
Little ol’ me, just don’t know how this happened! Can’t believe it, you guyzzzzzz are amazing 😂

It’s such a shame she’s back and not saying her bloody goodbyes 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s back 🙄 not going to address anything then? We all know you did it for attention and get your engagement up because Stacey put a video on of rex walking

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Noticed R was quick to post a similar story with the same song.... so beggy!!
Ahhh, look at us posting at the same time... we should be besties ❤ snort....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think the post in last thread could be right......thats all she's posting today. Manipulative cow. Omg I detest the woman

Reactions: 15
Those little message are from Botox and fillers ! She's such a bullshitter !
Sorry ! Stupid auto spell ! Those lines are from Botox and fillers !

Yep. Trolls. All the trolls problem. P off.
Damn it pic won't load

Noticed R was quick to post a similar story with the same song.... so beggy!!
Ahhh, look at us posting at the same time... we should be besties ❤ snort....
Who's R ? Sorry I'm abit thick this morning 🤣

Reactions: 4
That video of her kissing Ronnie really creeped me out.. I don't know why, it just didn't look maternal it looked creepy and over the top I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why are people so thick 😳 she did not mention trolls at all. She said GUT FEELING so she had a gut feeling about fake people.... comes across to me as somebody she knows!
She left her little cryptic comments around the insta world, deleting as she went, leading people to assume it was trolls. I'm sure she gets some vile stuff sent to her inbox but those people aren't on here! That's trolling! Any hincher popping over - go see what an actual troll says/does. It's not a few on a gossip column calling someone out on their goddam lies! It's someone who personally attacks someone and wishes them harm ffs. Nobody here wishes her or her family harm.

Reactions: 32
Like wtf.... coming back like nothings happened. Attention seeking is a very ugly trait...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.