Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a side note isn’t she wearing the same Ebayer dress that she wore two days ago - woman
I’m sure she said she had it in three colours, she’s probably got 100 of each. They don’t look like they could stand up to many wash cycles - even at 30 degrees! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the person who claimed to be a friend and isn’t here (correct me if I’m wrong) is what she’s actually upset about but she can’t say someone came to this old big bad website can she so instead claims it’s just the trolls 🙄
What did the friend say?

Massively. We know that but you’d think her followers would think, “wow, this is crappy behaviour from someone who says she’s my friend...”
They won’t think there’s anything wrong with her behaviour because they’ve lapped up the narrative that it’s the nasty trolls on the internet that have been hounding her.

I’m still waiting for one of the sheep to start saying she’s the modern day Princess Diana.... “and look how that turned out”

We all know that it’s about someone closer to her than use mere mortals, because she wouldn’t have any “gut instincts” about any of us.

She is a 30 year old woman acting like a child. If she needed a break from it all then PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND WALK AWAY..... but she still on Instagram leaving messages on very targeted accounts, knowing her followers will notice, because it’s all accounts that they follow too!

I’m gearing up for all the sycophants and their “So glad you’re back, don’t let them get to you, we are your fam and we’ve got your back” messages when she finally pops back up like a bad penny!

Reactions: 6
tit me let me get off my unicorn for a moment.... she’s posted like duck all has happened and like she actually has spent time with her kid for purposes other than insta likes! 😱
No, no. It’s ALWAYS for likes. If it wasn’t, she wouldn’t need to post it.

I bet this is ALL prerecorded.
She’s defo been breaking lockdown rules and we’ll see tomorrow when she has those family BBQs on the George Foreman
Yeah 2 days worth of pre recordings. To cover her for the weekend of BBQs.
Can blatantly see one under a cover in her story this morning

Reactions: 10
Why the change of style?
Has she just re-invented herself?
She should watch her mate Stace more closely
If she wants to look genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thing why I think her comments are only gushing we love you and can’t be without you is because people do not want to be deleted/banned. Hinch has created an environment whereby adoring fans never say a negative or away from the crowd comment because they don’t want to be blocked.
Manipulation at its finest. She has brainwashed her Army. (Flying monkeys). This reeks of narcissism.

Reactions: 17
My bad.... I thought a few days away from the gram would stop her being like several other dicks and not be so far up her own arse!
Wishful thinking. Ain’t no lockdown miracles happening in HinchWorld!

That clip is so poorly acted she could have a full on soap career! 🙄

Could someone make a thread for the instagrammer Visitnumber7? She has about 28k followers and is like a lowkey Hinch except with home decor ‘hacks’.

Reactions: 1
Don't pretend we aren't all as thrilled as her Hinchers that she's back, just for different reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s a conspiracy theory for you soph. Are you sending your followers over her on purpose so you can leave Instagram? You knew a few people would see your comment and post it to the we love groups, you know they will come over here and most people see the light. Is this your aim? Is this how your planning on getting rid of Mrs Hinch? I fully believe your in too deep and not happy so is this the only way out? Did you delete the 3.3 million post because you know your followers will be dropping too much daily?
the exact same thing crossed my mind.
Also I reckon Ronnie or a family pic under that arch is coming hence why she removed the bench pic.
I hope I’ve ruined it for her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could someone make a thread for the instagrammer Visitnumber7? She has about 28k followers and is like a lowkey Hinch except with home decor ‘hacks’.
You can do it
Just click on the forum tab
Choose where you want it to go
If you are wanting to rave about her then choose the rave threads further down
Hit post thread and make it

Reactions: 1
They won’t think there’s anything wrong with her behaviour because they’ve lapped up the narrative that it’s the nasty trolls on the internet that have been hounding her.

I’m still waiting for one of the sheep to start saying she’s the modern day Princess Diana.... “and look how that turned out”

We all know that it’s about someone closer to her than use mere mortals, because she wouldn’t have any “gut instincts” about any of us.

She is a 30 year old woman acting like a child. If she needed a break from it all then PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND WALK AWAY..... but she still on Instagram leaving messages on very targeted accounts, knowing her followers will notice, because it’s all accounts that they follow too!

I’m gearing up for all the sycophants and their “So glad you’re back, don’t let them get to you, we are your fam and we’ve got your back” messages when she finally pops back up like a bad penny!
They did refer to her as Diana before 😂😒

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.