Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so sickening

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Has she realised that her PR stunt has well and truly gone up the shitter 🤣 back to show what a lovely innocent mrs hinch she is, bet she gives us a crying about the trolls post later. What a cock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are gonna be some cracking posts today. Just think of all the editing she has had time to get done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow 😯
She’s posted this morning. She kissed Ronnie and didn’t look at the camera for validation...
Narcissist there is no other word for her I’m sorry, and her Army are her flying monkeys. Monkey say, monkey do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh.
So close, yet so far.
Oh well everyone, back to being her #1 content advisors I guess.

Reactions: 6
Well she’s back. No explanation as yet. Wonder when she will address her minions.

Reactions: 2
Well she’s back. No explanation as yet. Wonder when she will address her minions.
She won't

There will just be posts of people crying with joy at her return whilst she's been living it up having parties and BBQs ready to post tomorrow when it's allowed 🤣

Reactions: 4
So do we think today it will be as though nothing has happened?
Most definitely, shell probably throw 'lets not give them the satisfaction to discuss them' somewhere in there to prevent her having the address the situation, who 'them' is is anyone's guess, but probably implied to us!!

tit me let me get off my unicorn for a moment.... she’s posted like duck all has happened and like she actually has spent time with her kid for purposes other than insta likes! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet this is ALL prerecorded.
She’s defo been breaking lockdown rules and we’ll see tomorrow when she has those family BBQs on the George Foreman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her masses will be wetting themselves as she's back but with no explanation

They will now be able to function, as they weren't able to eat, sleep, feed their children, go to work - I bet they took sickies, they were that distressed

• Haha
I bet this is ALL prerecorded.
She’s defo been breaking lockdown rules and we’ll see tomorrow when she has those family BBQs on the George Foreman
Sorry guyzzzzz I meant the gifted ad #not an ad hidden oh look what I found a New BBQ in my garage - silly old me I’m only learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.