Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
🙋🙋🙋 Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier 😂 fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" 😂😂😂 dead.
You wait, some of the one liners kill me! They normally come from @shadyessex. Keep your eyes peeled for his posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

🎵 You’ve been blocking and telling us lies,you’ve been begging for everything in sight 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found Tattle. It’s brought endless joy and laughter into my life and it’s opened my eyes to other Instagram influencers also!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Gardengirl

Only heard about this site yesterday, been trying to catch up on hinch things. I'm so pleased there's others who think what I do, the dopey husband, fat dog, pointless posts showing her cleaning her hob and putting cleaner down the toilet everyday, the cushion chop, overfeeding the baby and him always in too tight clothes, and her pawing him. Poor kid hardly ever smiles.
I only read her ig posts as they annoy/amuse me, a bit like the weekly emails at work from our md showing his 'normal relatable' side.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What was blanket gate
Hope I get this right (haha I’m just learning Guyzzzzz) nah it’s cos my memory is shot to pieces at the minute. I believe it was her honeymoon? She flew out, had a great time. Posted pictures of her on the beach in bikini, having fun. She took a minkehhh with her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Then as they flew home she needed an airline blanket. Then posted she kept it with laughing emojis. Thought it was hilarious. When she was pulled up on it by her followers she pulled the mental health card and said she was suffering from anxiety so don’t ‘tell her off’. That’s why she took the blanket. She turns that anxiety on and off like a tap 😞

• Wow
  • Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
This is what she does every time someone doesn’t agree with her or pulls her up on something, cries troll and sends her army to do the Dirty work for her. We’ve all seen it before 😴

• Angry

ShockAdGift

I definitely think her silence is related to construction work they’ve had done in the house and she doesn’t want to show until lockdown is more or less over. Then, she’ll try and say it was done in two hours or something ridiculous and all the hinchers will be 🤩 and us tattlers will be 🤨
“Guyzzzzz, the attic has a bedroom, dressing room and en-suite. It was there all along. Since we moved in and we didn’t even notice. Lol”

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why the fuck delete though. She needs to just own it. Or piped down and say fuck all. She wants it all her own way. Like others have said she can’t take criticism.
She’s very manipulative, she knows exactly what she is doing. If I were Onslow I’d be concerned, being married to someone who is so clearly calculating. It’s not healthy at all.

• Heart

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Funny how she doesn't mention that messages tattle delete that are actually trolling her/ boardering on harassing or stalking her. She makes it sound like there's no line here, but there very much is. When people take it too far they are deleted too because WE ARENT TROLLS

shadyessex33

VIP Member
You guys crack me up! 🤣🤣
Is there a thread of all the lies that she has told and been caught out on?
trying to drag a friend back to the light.
Also thanks for the warm welcome you little bunch of weirdos!
ATV 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 #LikeAHinchOutOfHell #Mink-loafEdition
Welcome!!! Take your pick of pretty much any one of the 168 threads about her and there’ll be a lie in there she has told. The woman is a pathological liar. She lies for the sake of it. It’s gotta tickle her pickle I reckon for her to do it so much over the silliest things

• Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Ha ha is she pulling our pissers??? Freedom of speech, how about stop blocking and deleting on your own page you lanky streak of lying piss!!! And buying followers you weirdo. And in the context you have used conspiracy theories Soph, goes to show you don’t know what the fuck it means 🤣
Your strop has really shown you up and sent some of your cult over here - own goal ⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
The brass neck of her 😡 we delete and block everything? Says the spoilt b**** that can’t handle even the slightest bit of criticism or advice. Take your ostrich neck and shove it up your arse verruca!
I wasn't aware we had that power to delete comments given we are not admins.
Silly cow, talking out her arse as usual.

• Haha

AryaStark1

The Hinchers must come on here and laugh! HRH must come on here and laugh. The grade A humour we emulate is second to none. Me to fuck buddy "Fancy coming round and see what happens?" - "Yerh sounds like a plan, what time?" - Me "hang on I'll just see what time my bitches on Tattle are finished"

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Sorry but I fail to see What’s wrong with them statuses? Came from a 21-23 yr old at the time. That’s her PERSONAL account pre marriage too surely, this is the huge problem I have here, Mrs hinch is the brand we are discussing berating etc, SRB is a personal individual with their own beliefs etc. She has particularly muddied the water this week posting something personal ( well seemingly but it may have repercussions for her business)
Intrusive
I don't have a problem with them either, what I don't like it that she portrays herself as this sweet innocent girl next door image, which is so fake and unrealistic but does it to try and be relatable to her following, which draws them in and makes them feel like they can just be like her so they obsessively clean their houses and buy everything she has, even though they may never be able to afford her lifestyle. They constantly strive to be like her so when they can't keep up they feel like they not good enough and hinch calls herself an advocate for mental health. She's a joke, sorry just my opinion. I respect your opinion and get where you coming from but she's the one who's put herself out there pretending to someone she isn't. Also if she was honest about her platform and promoted it as a business with transparency and honestly then I would have more respect for her but all she does is lie, she pretends that she loves all her followers, preaching that they all in this together, which they not. All they doing is lining her pockets at their expense.