Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Oh the irony!!
Says lil miss perfect who blocks and deletes posts that aren't even the slightest bit horrible and are just politely questioning her methods!

Edit to say... she also speaks of an army. Well who was it that doxxed someone on her account and sent an army on someone just because they said that YoudoRonronron had a big head (as all babies do!)
Then they all re posted her story encouraging others to go after her.
Her army are the biggest bullies out there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lgb1992

The biggest difference between zoph and SS, is zoph just seeps negativity and SS is a much more positive person.
Zoph hides behind Gretel. SS embraces her inner goof.
I know which one I'd rather to be my mum.

Edit: not that I'm pro ss. I'm neutral
I agree. Stacey put up some adoring messages a while ago and said she loved receiving them, then the next page were really nasty messages about her looks (calling her a horse etc) and she sort of joked it off and said I don’t like these ones so much and that was the end of it. And they must be upsetting to read. Could you imagine hinch doing that, she would be neck scratching behind the bloodshot eyed gretal filter ranting and raving trying to get everyone to tell her amazing she is 🙄

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Something doesn't sit right with me about their relationship.
I would go as far to say Ma Barker is reliving her youth,Hope's and aspirations through them.
Wow,that was profound! The thought just popped into my head-I should retract it,but I think I'll run with it.🤔
I know what you mean. He thinks he’s Peter Pan. Well you’re 41 now mate, time to grow up! The little girl act with her gives me the creeps. Why would someone find that attractive? 🤢 Chin like Desperate Dan, personality like Penelope Pitstop. She is just so strange

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
When are the hinch army marching to protest us,
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own shit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Ppl have only been spouting #bekind since poor Caroline flack though. Be kind. What about the person who’s posted up the address she resides at. Sure a lot of us if we went back 9 yrs on our timelines on SM we’ve all wrote shit! I was just reading something myself today I’d posted 11 yrs ago regarding an ex neighbour and I was chuckling. And ppl commenting ‘ rise above it’ and i was still older than hinch is now lol. God knows what shit I’d have been saying at 21!
I don’t understand how easily ppl can find things On her either.
We've all said and done daft stuff when we where younger but the tweets I posted show how much she lies. Hinch was on a very crowded tube! What happened to her anxiety and never going on the tube or her dislike for travelling to London because of her mental health. She manipulates people who really do suffer with mental health, which is wrong.

When I clicked on her followers the first few scrolls showed up a few hundred clear bots. No profile pictures. Maybe following 1/2 at max. I PRAY Instagram do the bot wipe again. Let's see her 3.4 million then. Come on Instagram. Be kind. 🤣🤣
Maybe we should start a petition for Instagram to remove bot and spam accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
I found tattle because I was googling some billow trying to catch hunch out signed up got way into it, couldn’t for the life of me keep up so thought fuck this, it’s not even in the slightest bit productive. CANNOT STAY AWAY I feel like I need more hours in the day just for tattle 😂
This is one of the comments left by one of Hinchs delightful bat shit crazy sheep, who took it upon themselves to verbally attack a innocent girl called Amy who dared to say that she didn't find hinch funny and she wasn't her cup of tea. The linch mob attacked her and her children, all to protect their queen zoph........and apparently we are the trolls. Her diehard followers are a different breed!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

WeepingWillow

Unreal how many of the hinch mafia are slating this site with absolutely no proof and absolutely not being on here ever!!

The absolute audacity of that crazy bint to use the #bekind hashtag!!

No one is bullying you!!! You should be scared of your psycho stalkers not a bunch of us who see through the zoflora fumes!

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
This comment is now gone. Took her less than a minute to delete it 🙄🤣 Soph, how's your Insta break, Hun?
Tattle doesn't miss a thing Hun. You might have done what you say we do by deleting, but somebody got a screenshot 😂

I knew she would spin this whole thing back round on tattle when her and Jamie made it clear it was something/someone personal the other night. Alright PinocchiSoph 🤥🤥🤥 but hey enjoy your insta break darling 😂

• Haha

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Is she taking the fucking piss? They block and delete anyone? I just can’t believe the bare faced cheek of her! Take ya chin and get in the bin you attention seeking prick!
The brass neck of her 😡 we delete and block everything? Says the spoilt b**** that can’t handle even the slightest bit of criticism or advice. Take your ostrich neck and shove it up your arse verruca!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I agree with you there, I think it’s disgusting that her address has been shared. Nobody’s perfect, we’ve all said and done stupid things in the past and unfortunately if you choose to say them publicly (Twitter) it can be dragged up and used against you. That’s not just Mrs Hinch though, it applies to anyone.
Her address is easily found via a quick Google search if you know what you're looking for. But to publish it on a public social media account is out of order IMO. That's when it steps over into trolling. Most Hinchers probably don't realise they could find her address if they wanted to, and it should stay that way. Publishing her address gives her reason to go to the police, as I feel it's harassment, or giving someone else the tools to harass her in real life.

BunnyBoo22

She will be back Monday having had the loft conversion done - how did that happen to little old me guyzzzz...😂😂😂

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
That fuckin comment she’s wrote. What a bloody cheek! I got blocked and deleted from her fb group for not liking the scent of paul the pine and as for her insta, you breathe wrong and your blocked! Nah she’s took the piss.

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Finally VIP status! I would like to take this moment to thank all you trolls for the support, but most importantly to Mrs Hinch. I couldn't have done it with you. I shall now celebrate with a wank of my taps and spray some undiluted zoflora and get dizzy off the fumes 😂😂
Might I suggest a quick drive around your neighborhood? Park up in an estate and wonder to yourself if any of the houses are owned by Tattlers, and their likes contributed to your success.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Can you imagine their life must be drama drama drama. I don’t think any of it healthy. the worry of your address in public domain at the very least Would cause the strongest anxiety. If I was her neighbour I’d even be concerned incase of mistaken identity. I don’t know maybe I’m thinking she’s that relevant. But ffs her Business name was dropped into corrie. Only takes one nutter
It must be a nightmare to be in her orbit. She is toxic. Everything has to be about her and her petty whims. It must be exhausting. This is where I call bullshit on the anxiety. If it was that bad she would shut all the Hinch shit down and live a nice quiet life with her husband and baby. They are comfortable now. But she can’t because she thrives on the attention and drama. It’s a sad way to live but I truly feel she’ll never know a true days happiness. And that I pity her for.

• Heart