Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha is she pulling our pissers??? Freedom of speech, how about stop blocking and deleting on your own page you lanky streak of lying piss!!! And buying followers you weirdo. And in the context you have used conspiracy theories Soph, goes to show you don’t know what the duck it means 🤣
Your strop has really shown you up and sent some of your cult over here - own goal ⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The brass neck of her 😡 we delete and block everything? Says the spoilt b**** that can’t handle even the slightest bit of criticism or advice. Take your ostrich neck and shove it up your arse verruca!
I wasn't aware we had that power to delete comments given we are not admins.
Silly cow, talking out her arse as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll shape the narrative to whatever suits her best. It’s clear from what she said that someone close to her was involved but now it’s all down to the Tattle Trolls! This gives her the perfect excuse to come back all tearful with the poor little Sophie act

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Oh the irony!!
Says lil miss perfect who blocks and deletes posts that aren't even the slightest bit horrible and are just politely questioning her methods!

Edit to say... she also speaks of an army. Well who was it that doxxed someone on her account and sent an army on someone just because they said that YoudoRonronron had a big head (as all babies do!)
Then they all re posted her story encouraging others to go after her.
Her army are the biggest bullies out there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really cannot spend more than 1 minute on that group. The stupidity of folk..... example today. "Iv bought a ladder shelf, what should i put on it? "
dear god is it just me? Why dont they just bloody google how to do things? Does that make sense?
Why buy a shelf if they don’t have a use for it 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what she does every time someone doesn’t agree with her or pulls her up on something, cries troll and sends her army to do the Dirty work for her. We’ve all seen it before 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Soph, hun. Just tell us what your Tattle name is already. Just come clean and join us.

Boris Johnson’s still open on the MODS thread if you want him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the person who claimed to be a friend and isn’t here (correct me if I’m wrong) is what she’s actually upset about but she can’t say someone came to this old big bad website can she so instead claims it’s just the trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.