Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When’s his birthday? Does she know only 6/8 people can be together at once?
How will she have an enormous food platter set up without help from someone? They won’t be allowed to enter her home?
I also think the photo on her story today was a big “up yours” to anyone who thought she would be at Ma Barker’s house 😴
She could of taken that photo any time to be fair

Reactions: 5
Come on, we don’t actually believe he’s going back to work?! “Career break” while they saw how much money they can make, but now there’s no need for him to work ££££

He’s available as an influence me himself too (few threads back someone posted a link to a website where you can pay him to advertise too)
I’m saying that’s what they’ve said. I don’t believe for a second that’s what he’ll do.

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty new to this,but I've been lurking for a while.
Bear with me,from what I can make out someone comes on here and makes wild 'allegations' about her and her family,they reiterated the same story today and there was no reaction from hinch or vest.
Hinch infers that someone she trusted has betrayed her.
Could this person be on her pay role? The information is fairly sordid yet gets no reaction from her or the press.

Can anyone make out her handwriting, I thought mine was atrocious.
I see the words 'veg' a few times. And trellis. And plates and tablecloth, is it really isit going to be the 3 of them?
I seen a wooden welcome sign for Ronnie's party, that will explain the absence guysss she's been collecting a forest of sticks. Hope this makes sense ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she won’t post anything about it, she will say she just wants to ‘keep it light and fun’ on her page when really people of privilege (yes you zoph!) NEED to say something now. I’m not asking her to watch the horrendous videos of George’s murder, just share a petition! Say what is happening America is totally wrong! LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW YOU AREN'T A RACIST.
She probably doesn't know that word and its meaning.
R. I. P George ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she won’t post anything about it, she will say she just wants to ‘keep it light and fun’ on her page when really people of privilege (yes you zoph!) NEED to say something now. I’m not asking her to watch the horrendous videos of George’s murder, just share a petition! Say what is happening America is totally wrong! LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW YOU AREN'T A RACIST.
She won’t address it properly. She’s selfish, and white. She don’t care about anything that happens outside of maldon or castle greyskull 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Come on, we don’t actually believe he’s going back to work?! “Career break” while they saw how much money they can make, but now there’s no need for him to work ££££

He’s available as an influence me himself too (few threads back someone posted a link to a website where you can pay him to advertise too)
Should read he’s available as an influencer himself too!

And they say we can't spell 🤷🏻‍♀️ has this person ever heard of a comma or a full stop? I felt out of breath reading that 🤣
FFS that rant could be written in just one or two sentences, it's Like Mario wrote it, drones on and on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't recognise privilege if it smacked her in the face. She is the type to deny white privilege exists and say something like, "I'm not racist, I have a black postman"

This is a subject I best leave alone (on here at least) or I will get annoyed and go off on a rant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she have brand new cabinets a few months before that as well and insist that “the kitchen is still exactly the same guys”
She had two extra ones put on to give her extra cupboards, then she had all new worktop too which lasted a few months. But it's alright because she gave her old kitchen to her parents for their "outside BBQ kitchen" 🤔 :rolleyes:

Sorry but I have to disagree, just because there’s a worldwide pandemic doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to feel anything else other than feeling sorry for people losing family members🙄 it’s tragic yes, but people are also allowed other personal problems too
Completely respect what you are saying. We all have personal problems to worry about, but the main difference is that we don’t seek attention about it from 3.4 million ‘people’. It’s just a bit icky to vague post about things when there are people going through some real shite at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she wants to keep her page light and fun why does she rant when someone mentions her wardrobe or crying under the gretal filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have no doubt she will have seen the images, and unless she’s a psychopath she’ll feel the same anger, sadness and helplessness as we all are.
However she will have been instructed by Gleam/P&G not to engage with anything political (whether small or big P) - they’re a multinational corporation so will have certain interests in the US and that ‘3.3m followers’ actually equate to humans not bots.

Reactions: 11
It’s a horrible time. I too work on the frontline. My partner has lost his job and I have lost a family member. I also have the fear of going home each day and passing it on to my little one. It really does put things into perspective and makes the little things seem insignificant. That’s all I meant by it.
Aw no. I know, I was agreeing with you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No he’s just on a career break. Lots of places allow their employees to take a break of up to a year to then come back to their role.
He was off work before she even gave birth, so I’d say his year is definitely up and then some

Reactions: 9
Update on hinch & her posting about George Floyd:

SHE SAW THE STORY -is there anything about it on her page. duck ALL.View attachment 141040
God this has actually made me sick. I didn’t think she could make me feel more repulsed than she already did. I will not even be contributing a single view to her stories anymore and I’ll just be keeping updated on what a selfish, empty life she runs through here. Using her brand as a justification is no excuse. Thanks for posting this!

Reactions: 13
I doubt Onslow is on a career break.. I think his wife is such an embarrassment he don’t want to go to work in fear of getting bullied.
He’s a “kept man” now anyway with wifey being manipulative enough to earn enough to live on and get gifted anything they want so they don’t have any real expenses he needs to work and pay for 🙄

It wouldn't really be of interest to the hinch army
She has a huge platform (regardless of how many are bots she still has a fair few) and she should be using that platform to promote petitions etc following a murder of an unarmed black man.

It's not a case of being interested in what's happened, we should all, as human beings, be aware of this and she could use her platform to raise the issues surrounding his death

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.