Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but 1st time posting.
Sorry if this has already been said. Jamie is off work isnt he? You can now share leave with your partner so i think that's how he's off work. He is having paternity leave instead of her having mat leave so they can still make their millions and he can be home for it whilst retaining his job role just in case it all goes tits up. Just a thought.
They’ve said before he was on a career break. In my old job (finance) if you’d work there a certain number of years, you could take 12 months off with your job guaranteed. People did take this after parental leave, so could be off for a little over a year.

She posted a beg board... She is literally amazing 🤢
Why don’t people get this? It’s these little subliminal actions.
Spent the last 36 hours ‘in hiding’ but following party planner/provisions accounts, then magically reappears to reassure the cult she’s fine, whilst posting a little wish list.
Now all these pages who were followed earlier are gonna look and say “oh well, as a thank you for following, we could provide that”.
This is why people don’t like her!!! Take the bloody minky blinkers off 🙈

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker but 1st time posting.
Sorry if this has already been said. Jamie is off work isnt he? You can now share leave with your partner so i think that's how he's off work. He is having paternity leave instead of her having mat leave so they can still make their millions and he can be home for it whilst retaining his job role just in case it all goes tits up. Just a thought.
No he’s just on a career break. Lots of places allow their employees to take a break of up to a year to then come back to their role.

Reactions: 4
That kid’s birthday party is going to be so beyond ridiculous. Anyone who goes overboard for a baby’s birthday is not doing it for the baby. It’s all for social media and trying to one-up their mummy mates 🤢 Ronnie doesn’t give a tit love he just wants to be let out from behind the couch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh The Beg is back. So all this time while her Hinching army were getting her back up in the google/insta/fb hit parade, she’s been gathering together every party planning page on insta and begging for everything free for Ronnies first bday party. Got her stalkers right where she wants them. Classic gaslighting
But she HAD to pop back on quickly, not because she cares about her mad army or she wants to just tell them she’s ok. No no she’s been on tattle (yes hinchers just reading here, she knows all about us. We give her content) and saw many new followers who have come over to have a go at us or just because they’re curious, and realise we’re not what they’ve been told. Their eyes have been opened. Backfiring on ya Sophlo ya beggy freeloading wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No he’s just on a career break. Lots of places allow their employees to take a break of up to a year to then come back to their role.
Come on, we don’t actually believe he’s going back to work?! “Career break” while they saw how much money they can make, but now there’s no need for him to work ££££

He’s available as an influence me himself too (few threads back someone posted a link to a website where you can pay him to advertise too)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know that and that's what they've called it but financially it would have made sense for him to use the paternity leave seeing as she isnt using mat leave so he could be doing that and then be having a career break after, just a thought I guess none of us know exactly what they have done.

Reactions: 1
She also made out she was just having the hole put in the wall and her upper cabinets moved to another wall, then all of a sudden it was an entire brand new kitchen!
Didn’t she have brand new cabinets a few months before that as well and insist that “the kitchen is still exactly the same guys”

Reactions: 10
Update on hinch & her posting about George Floyd:

SHE SAW THE STORY -is there anything about it on her page. duck ALL.
F6BE2D4F-7138-4500-A6EC-6DDA8C0CEE23.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know that and that's what they've called it but financially it would have made sense for him to use the paternity leave seeing as she isnt using mat leave so he could be doing that and then be having a career break after, just a thought I guess none of us know exactly what they have done.
Who gives a tit what vest life is doi g 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t surprise me.
sharing something important won’t earn her any pennies. She won’t get gifted anything.
she’s the most selfish person ever!
doesn’t do a damn thing to help anyone else or support important issues 😏
Update on hinch & her posting about George Floyd:

SHE SAW THE STORY -is there anything about it on her page. duck ALL.View attachment 141040

Reactions: 10
Imagine going to all that effort for 6 people 🤨🤷‍♀️😒
All the hunchcunts, barking-mad-barkers and her kids(mates) will ascend to Castle Greyskulls, in their finery, bearing gifts galore for Ronnieblesshimheisnow1

She's going to have to get them to hide while she does a boomerang or small video just for the crazies and then the proper party can begin - bring it on guyzzz lets boogie on down for real

• Haha
She just loves to show off.. only posted so she could show off that she planning a gifted party.
Also it’s defiantly a barn Yard theme, it’s says hay and veg patch on there, it’s probably going to be over the top and expensive (gifted for her) for her average cult member!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish the barmy army would realise how mental they are.
It’s so sad.
stupidity is terminal in many of them 😢😅

• Sad
  • Haha
I agree to a certain extent. But as a nurse I am now witnessing the decline in some senior colleagues mental health who have worked on the front line throughout, who had to tell families their loved ones were in their final hours But they couldn’t see them. All these lives lost, all the people affected by it, all the people furloughed and scared for their jobs, everyone who has kept things running has most certainly adjusted my way of thinking and made me appreciate what’s in front of me more. So I suppose what I’m saying is, there’s no way I’d be attention seeking, and virtue signalling “be kind” when a hell of a lot, and I mean a hell of a lot of people are holding on for dear life and getting through each day best they can. She’s out of touch with the actual real world.

It’s a horrible time. I too work on the frontline. My partner has lost his job and I have lost a family member. I also have the fear of going home each day and passing it on to my little one. It really does put things into perspective and makes the little things seem insignificant. That’s all I meant by it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guuyyyzzzzz you know she claimed she hasn't been to the shops!!! She advertised in the week about those sachets that dissolve dog hair "I use these all the time guuyyzzz" I saw them in B&M today, managers special! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.