Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say how refreshing it is to be here. I've lurked for a few days now. I was a massive hinch fan but actually she started to duck with my mental health rather than help. I really started to beat myself up that I wasn't doing the things she was. It's so nice to be amongst people that actually aren't all under her spell.
Welcome its refreshing isnt it x

Reactions: 5
She’s scared of bleeping up because like you say she’s a brand. I don’t think her platform is a personal base. It’s an entity. Ok so P and G don’t post things like ‘ get out there and vote guyzzzz’ they don’t post anything about black ppl being denied breath in the street. She’s the face of the brand and her opinion doesn’t matter, BUT her personal thoughts would, and she would for sure upset certain ppl voting whatever way or being white privileged or whatever. That’s the way I see it, I’m not sure it’s right with the amount of followers she has, but say Stacey hers is undoubtedly a personal account, I’m pretty sure she can’t post certain things incase it brought her employer under disrepute. But she hasn’t got to worry about repercussions to herself as it’s ‘ her opinion’ I don’t know if that makes sense lol .. I know what I mean lol
You give her way too much credit, there’s no way she has a clue about white privilege or how it applies to her.

Reactions: 12
There won’t be any explanation.. she’ll come back probably Sunday with a quote saying some bullshit about starting a fresh new week with a clear head, she needed a little break and Thankyou for supporting me blah blah .. followed by an eBay purchase and a garden kitted out with more furniture and plastic plants
im saying bingo!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.