Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After looking through previous threads I found more gifted items that @SunshineRae had been keeping track of. Over £40,000 worth and that was last updated in February.
So as well as the Carpets
Laminate flooring
Doors
Sofas
High chairs
Pram
Fireplace
Coffee table
Bedroom wallpaper
Tissue box cover
Living room mirror
Living room rug
Bedroom chandelier
Baby shower
clothes for Ronnie
The two balsam hill Christmas trees

There’s also all this
Xmas feather baubles
White wicker heart
Bee door knocker
White floor pillar candlesticks
Urns
Grey velvet dining chairs
Wooden sleigh
Desinio wall prints
Fir garland
Ronnies nursery furniture which was just over £5,000 (cot, changing table, draws, wardrobe and toy box
The garage floor
The first space tidy
The gifted newborn photo shoot
Light up letters
Galaxy hamper
Smeg toaster and kettle
Dishwasher
Arsenal tickets for vestlife

So yeah tell me again how relatable little ol soph from the village is 🙄
FriendsVest tickets
Photo shoot they had at the wedding venue
The changing bag she took to DLP
The stroller for DLP that she didn’t actually take

sorry I’m catching up! Work was vile again.
Ill be back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Couldn't a
Riddle me this.
We sit here and discuss Grinch-as fairly as we can and (most of the time) speculate using facts/educated guesses based on her post. We get called trolls by her little barmy army. Ok...
So why is it OK for the army to call us jealous, vile, disgusting, horrid, bullies, idiots, losers, tell us we can’t spell, we have no lives? And they’re not trolls? 🤭🧐
Couldn't agree more they are the vile horrible ones calling people witches etc .

Reactions: 4
Right guys I honestly think that everyone on tattle make up a huge amount of her views on her stories. I urge everyone to unfollow her and don’t view her stories via your Instagram. The following website allows you to type in someone’s username and download people’s stories without them getting your views. I use it all the time to watch her story. If we all start doing this she will definitely see that the number of her views on her stories are dropping and she’ll absolutely hate it lmao 😈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Soph what does furlough mean?”
“Isn’t it from horse racing?”
“No that’s furlong”

“Soph what’s corona”
“JAYMEEEE what’s that beer we had on holiday with the lime? Wasn’t that Rona sumfink?”

“Soph why do you clap on a Thursday?”
“Well I first thought the neighbours were clapping me for putting the right colour bin out so I joined in. Just went from there really....”

“Soph what does lockdown mean”
“Lock what?”

“Soph who’s prime minister?”
“David Johnson”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My baby turned one just before lockdown. We sat in the garden in our coats and ate a badly made cake (by me). He didn’t have a bloody clue what was going on. Extravagant parties for one year olds are purely for the gram

Right guys I honestly think that everyone on tattle make up a huge amount of her views on her stories. I urge everyone to unfollow her and don’t view her stories via your Instagram. The following website allows you to type in someone’s username and download people’s stories without them getting your views. I use it all the time to watch her story. If we all start doing this she will definitely see that the number of her views on her stories are dropping and she’ll absolutely hate it lmao 😈😂
What is this site??

Reactions: 12
When people do that they doing it for themselves not the children, showing off.
We had a big(ish) party for my daughter's 1st birthday. We invited all our family and friends and their kids. But I can 100% say (and not afraid to admit) it was for us and her birthday was just the excise we needed to throw a big bank holiday party!!! We had a bouncy castle for the kids (well actually tell a lie that was mainly for the adults too) and loads of booze 🤣🤣
I wouldn't have thrown a kids themed party in a million years for a first birthday. In fact she's five and we still haven't done her a kid themed one....!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
After looking through previous threads I found more gifted items that @SunshineRae had been keeping track of. Over £40,000 worth and that was last updated in February.
So as well as the Carpets
Laminate flooring
Doors
Sofas
High chairs
Pram
Fireplace
Coffee table
Bedroom wallpaper
Tissue box cover
Living room mirror
Living room rug
Bedroom chandelier
Baby shower
clothes for Ronnie
The two balsam hill Christmas trees

There’s also all this
Xmas feather baubles
White wicker heart
Bee door knocker
White floor pillar candlesticks
Urns
Grey velvet dining chairs
Wooden sleigh
Desinio wall prints
Fir garland
Ronnies nursery furniture which was just over £5,000 (cot, changing table, draws, wardrobe and toy box
The garage floor
The first space tidy
The gifted newborn photo shoot
Light up letters
Galaxy hamper
Smeg toaster and kettle
Dishwasher
Arsenal tickets for vestlife

So yeah tell me again how relatable little ol soph from the village is 🙄

And never ever done a give away ever. Kept it all to her selfish bleep self. That’s how much she ‘love you guyzzzz’

• Heart
The lil fella ( Ronnie ) loves Woody from Toy story apparently

I know it's up to the individual but why don't she just have a toy story cake few balloons & jelly & ice cream. Considering Ronnie hasn't seen people for weeks and from what I can see he doesn't go to soft play or mother & baby groups so if she throws a big shin dig he will find it very overwhelming all these strange people he's not used to seeing up in his face.

Hi 👋👋 Fb hinch groupies 😍 that is not TROLLING Babe's this is a personal opinion no hatred no jealousy 😋

ATV X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve a lot to catch up on the thread 🤣 So may have been said so that story is another beg board of sorts for free tit for Ron’s bday he’ll never remember 🤣 Then when it comes to it there’ll be stuff in stories that was kindly gifted from a little business to help make Ronnie’s day special. I mean it’s hard to read but I get the gist that it’s along the lines of Rex’s do but let’s try go bigger & better. I can see about a soft toy display, oh yeah & veg patch or something trellis etc oh yeah sounds familiar 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor wee Rex if he’s been to Tenerife then Ronnie’s going to Elevenerife 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It says the pics are too big to upload but it’s Stacey’s second to last post, 3 pics worth of ever so similar things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My baby turned one just before lockdown. We sat in the garden in our coats and ate a badly made cake (by me). He didn’t have a bloody clue what was going on. Extravagant parties for one year olds are purely for the gram

What is this site??
sorry I forgot to add the link so I’ve edited the comment. The site is

Reactions: 4
She’s probably having a couple of days off so she can put RonJon through an intense walking bootcamp now Rex is walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs she goes awol then pops on with a list of freebies she wants for Ronnieblesshim’s 1st birthday party 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Soph you’re an absolute bellend but you’ve got front i’ll give you that 🤣🤣. Wonder who the lucky 3 guests will be at this party for 6

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I hate the “You’re just jealous,” comments.
No love, I’m really not.

They say jealousy because they are just dumb and easily led.

I am not jealous, I am incredulous that these people can get away with this kind of behaviour without so much as a nod to the people who watch their stories.

The army want to be like them, get want they want etc but would they want the fame, no would they hell

She's just a nobody who has lasted longer than their 15 mins, she will give it up with a flash when she's made her pile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.