Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeighLaa19

Ring Ring ( Telephone )
Jaymeee: Freda it's me get over here Your Dawta is on the Turn AGAIN

Ma Barker : Watcha mean Jaymee ? Listen boy I'm up to me eyes in it. I'm making coleslaw for the Birthday Barbie tomorrow

Jaymeee: She's only gone & Doused herself in Zoflora Again. She's on the floor rocking by the kitchen Drive Through

Freda : Don't Effing worry bout the zoflora she's a garage load a bottle won't make a difference.

Jaymee: She's chatting gibberish she's getting Laaaudda Freda. I dunno what to do

Freda: I'm on me way I tell ya what buy her a few fousand followers keep her sweet .

Jaymee: Thanks Freda all the vest sorry I mean best . Can I go on the Willy hill app I need to de-stress.

Freda : Fuck off Jaymeee & gerra job or I will set Big Alan on ya .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Zoph: "JAYMEY!! they are still trolling me!! I've taken the day off Instagram for nuffink!! Fink of all the money I've missed out on for my ebayer swipe ups! Oh for fucks sake Jaymey! This is all your fault!"

Vestiboob: "baybe what did I do?!"

Zoph: "oh just get aut of ma face you dick head! Go and take henry out for a walk, make yourself useful! I'm the bread winner here you lazy bastard!"

Vestiboob: "yes darling."

• Haha
Reactions: 91

InstaFamous

Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
things I would say to her face:

- your dog is overweight and you should exercise him more and watch his diet if you want him to be around for a long time

- anyone can see you love Ronnie, but you come across as smothering him. Are you coping ok?

- you have a responsibility for your “army” and their actions. Part of that includes publicly reminding them not to lash out at others on your behalf. You know they do it, and by not addressing it you make them think you condone it.

- your extension is poorly planned, and you’ve probably left yourself with more issues than you’ve solved in terms of layout and space

- no ones actually bothered about your use of plastic surgery and/or filters. They’re bothered by the lies.

- therapy could really help you, if you gave it a go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Almost spat my cider out
That cheeky bitch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

TomTitLane

VIP Member
To all the Hinchers who are reading here because you believe that we Tattle "trolls" have run your Queen into hiding. Please read on...

It takes a special kind of person to sit on Instagram liking new accounts and leaving comments on select pages whilst completely ignoring all the comments of concern being left for them because they left a worrying cryptic message before vanishing, as did their husband. When I say "special" I mean they'd have to be someone who doesn't give a shit about the feelings of others. Someone who claims to suffer from anxiety and worry and is well aware the majority of their followers do too but it makes absolutely no difference to them and they're happy to stay silent and let people stress over whether they're okay or not because at the end of the day, it's all engagement.

That, dear Hinchers, is your Mrs Hinch. Enjoy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Elledoc82

VIP Member
A whole thread taking the piss out of her for going AWOL 😂😂. I bloody love being a Tattle Bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Dummy has come right out of the pram hasn’t it 🤣 Vestlife giving it the “I’ll toughen her up” speech! Oh fuck off mate she twats you with your own flip flops for fucks sake 🙄 Trace been listening from the loft with a glass to her ear that she found in the box labelled ‘Christmasmanz’. Ma Barker under the stairs too scared to come out but she’s dying for a shit as Soph fed them all her famous curdled cream with a hint of pasta dish 😷 “I’m dying for a shit Pa Barker but I’m too scared I’ll pebble dash the lav and completely send her over the edge...”
“Just pine as your pushing luv it’s all you can do”
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Sad departure - bloody hell, she’s not dead! If I were her I’d be more worried about my fans than my haters and even my trolls. She has one day off Instagram and it’s the social media equivalent of when Princess Diana died.
Goodbye Sophie Rose
May you ever Hinch in our hearts
And it seems to me, you lived your life
Like a swipe up in the wind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She doesn’t understand mental health. Her own sister (one of the two she keeps secret) battles her own mental health, has genuine OCD and has spent time in residential support for it all.
Sophie and her family have done nothing to support her at all. They’ve bullied her, out her down and tried to win her own children over... let’s not forget Freda wanted to BUY the eldest child where she has such an obsession with little boys because she never had one and there was none in the family before Sophie’s sisters.
Sophie has 3 other nieces/nephews who get no mention because she’s scared of upsetting the dragon that is freda.
Helps mental health? It’s the funniest thing that’s the biggest loads of bollocks ever! Her own sister suffers and gets made to feel worse.
I could go on and on and on but I won’t.
Hopefully ‘him hers’ take these couple of days off their phones and stepping back into actual life without being told what to do or buy by a SALESWOMAN who couldn’t give a fuck about those closest to her let alone people she doesn’t know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The overuse of the “be kind” hashtag is infuriating! She uses it completely out of context. She has jumped on the tragic suicide of another young lady to fit her narrative. She is the absolute worse kind of person

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Esm13

Whatever the issue is, it cant be as bad as the time she spilled a teaspoon of sour cream on the floor. If she managed to pull through then, she can get through anything 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s a slow evening here so I’ve been having a nose on its profile. Her grid posts get on average 3,000 comments. Some as low as 2,000. That isn’t an awful lot of comments for someone with “3.4million” followers. Especially when they are all meant to be hanging on her every queef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Debsy37

VIP Member
Out of interest are we all ex “fans” for want of a better word. I was. I loved her story’s etc when it was more normal. Just a cheap note pad and pen and she used a normal voice. Jamie worked and she was a laugh. Then as time went on I started noticing patterns in the things she said. When Jamie called people shoppers alarm bells started ringing but it was the beginning of the constant gifting of things to her. Things just didn’t add up. I suppose the selfishness of her never doing give aways etc. Then I came here and sadly found the truth. I certainly don’t hate hinch. If she came out and was honest to all her followers about how rich she actually is and how much she earns per post then I would say “fair enough”. It’s the lies that get to me.
She is a cartoon version of her former self which is so sad. The old Sophie from the beginning has completely disappeared

• Heart
  • Sad

ConfusedMango

Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #168: The Hinchers have been ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guysss she’s an emotional manipulator.

• Heart
  • Haha