Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the 21st June so just over 3 weeks time, well you can have 6 people over to your garden from Monday so by RonRons bday it will probably be free for all so that’s why she’s planning a big bash
Same weekend as Fathers Day, so is she pulling out all the stops for Pa Barker and Sleevie Wonder??

.... thought not....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new here and been hooked for the last 2 days, can someone please tell me what the hole in the wall lie was?
her kitchen remodel, she said she wanted the hole in the wall so she could see out the garden, but really she was getting a kitchen, lied about when she got it done etc.
She just lies about everything read back some threads it’ll blow your mind

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A bit suspect?? If you can get a builder in to do a job like that within 24/48 hours, it’s because they’re tit and no one else will give them any work.
Or you pull the "I'm mrs hinch mayte. I have over 3 mil followers and I'll get you loads of work if I advertise you're business.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just catching up as I've not been having a great time with various things, unlike Hinch I haven't announced to the whole world though of woe is me.

From what I could work out the mind map said (each * is a bubble and the ? Is I can't understand the writing) if anyone can figure out the rest, feel free.

* No 1. Veg. Hay. Soft toys. Wooden display.

* Balloons. Wrapping paper. Popcorn ?. ?

* Window plaque. Welcome to ronnies party. ?

* ?. Cellophane bags. Metal bucket from garden. Trellis. Veg patch style

* ?. Dessert tent. Animal sandwiches. Birthday cupcakes
Thanks, I couldn't read her writing and wondered what it all said.

Reactions: 1
Guuuuyyyyyss I've worked it out!

Peggy Beggy Mitchell has been with her old mate BoJo for the past few days getting him onside so that she can have more than 6 people at Ronald's party. The Queen of Walford Maldon has shown him her mind map and he has agreed that she has done so much selling via swipe ups goodness in the world that Ronald deserves only the best, and of course, his fat bastard chunky cute brother Henry handsnome man and dorgeous boy.

I've even found a picture of their meet up. They didn't need to socially distance because BoJo is immune and Soph was covered head to toe in Zoflora so she's safe.

We're having a party, guuuuuyyys! 🎉

20200529_150929.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Well she’s back dear not she won’t be here long she’s taking time off but she’s seeing the freshhhenup fridays ..... so your not taking a break then you soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ LIES !!! And why would they need plastic cups for a birthday it will only be them won’t it 😉 doubt full lockdown will end by the time it’s Ronniebleesems birthday or is this to celebrate the dogs day of birth 🤮🤮🤮
Don’t get me wrong I love my animals and I do sing happy birthday to them and that’s where the silly was ends !
You don’t need any of that for a 1 year olds birthday ~ but each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Made out she made the last minute decision to have the hole made it was miraculously turned round in literally days asked her fan club what they thought Like they’d made the decision but in reality had planned the whole thing To conincide with disney but also made out that was a last minute surprise for her bday too
To sum it up 😂
😴
She also made out she was just having the hole put in the wall and her upper cabinets moved to another wall, then all of a sudden it was an entire brand new kitchen!

Reactions: 13
But she has also been "working" at the same time.....you are either on mat leave or you are not
Long time lurker but 1st time posting.
Sorry if this has already been said. Jamie is off work isnt he? You can now share leave with your partner so i think that's how he's off work. He is having paternity leave instead of her having mat leave so they can still make their millions and he can be home for it whilst retaining his job role just in case it all goes tits up. Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
We didn’t bother with a party for my daughters 1st. We took her to the zoo instead because we knew she’d love that. Don’t think she’d give a duck about a wooden plaque and what ever other bullshit people do for the gram 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker but 1st time posting.
Sorry if this has already been said. Jamie is off work isnt he? You can now share leave with your partner so i think that's how he's off work. He is having paternity leave instead of her having mat leave so they can still make their millions and he can be home for it whilst retaining his job role just in case it all goes tits up. Just a thought.
Plus if his paid paternity leave was due to finish at the 36 week point, perhaps he is now part of the furlough scheme?

Reactions: 4
It goes in order from the most recent account she’s followed .. she has started following a party planner company who deliver balloons etc in the last 24 hours, no doubt she’s been spending her time organising Ronnies gifted birthday Bash, she can do what she wants but it clearly shows that she isn’t bothered one bit about her worried customers
Bingo!! I knew it.. so predictable. I bet she’s absolutely loving all the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.