Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers who are remaining silent on these issues are useless scum. One post is all it takes to raise awareness amongst your vapid followers. I’ll remember who didn’t say anything during this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Influencers who are remaining silent on these issues are useless scum. One post is all it takes to raise awareness amongst your vapid followers. I’ll remember who didn’t say anything during this.
Same any Influencer or person with a larger or even biggish following that doesn’t post should be called out and unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she lives in a world where she is planning a ott party like nothing’s happening does she not realise it’s not just business as usual and back to normal life.

Then again the way it’s going peak 2 may arrive just in time for Ron’s birthday 😔 Maldon might be on lockdown who knows. I much rather keep my child safe than plan a full on party.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What exactly is the point of having such a full on party? He doesn't bleeping move! She will spend the day carrying around her 1 year old like a baby or propping him up against a hay bale 🙄

• Haha
What exactly is the point of having such a full on party? He doesn't bleeping move! She will spend the day carrying around her 1 year old like a baby or propping him up against a hay bale 🙄
It’s so she can post some cracking photos and print them off for the memory corner in the loft 😂🤣

• Haha
Riddle me this.
We sit here and discuss Grinch-as fairly as we can and (most of the time) speculate using facts/educated guesses based on her post. We get called trolls by her little barmy army. Ok...
So why is it OK for the army to call us jealous, vile, disgusting, horrid, bullies, idiots, losers, tell us we can’t spell, we have no lives? And they’re not trolls? 🤭🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This party is just an excuse to break lock down rules AGAIN!
Covid19 is actually a hincher and won’t infect her and her precious family 🙄
None of the rules applies to them. They can carry on business as normal.. Lying and begging their way through life..

Riddle me this.
We sit here and discuss Grinch-as fairly as we can and (most of the time) speculate using facts/educated guesses based on her post. We get called trolls by her little barmy army. Ok...
So why is it OK for the army to call us jealous, vile, disgusting, horrid, bullies, idiots, losers, tell us we can’t spell, we have no lives? And they’re not trolls? 🤭🧐
Because the barmy army and their leader, Queen Zoph Haven’t actually worked out what a troll is yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she’s back dear not she won’t be here long she’s taking time off but she’s seeing the freshhhenup fridays ..... so your not taking a break then you soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ LIES !!! And why would they need plastic cups for a birthday it will only be them won’t it 😉 doubt full lockdown will end by the time it’s Ronniebleesems birthday or is this to celebrate the dogs day of birth 🤮🤮🤮
Don’t get me wrong I love my animals and I do sing happy birthday to them and that’s where the silly was ends !
Wooden plaque welcome to Ronnie party... how can you have a party when we’re in lockdown...?

Reactions: 8
Unrelated, but after seeing all these posts condemning her ignorance I now feel so safe in this little online community. While they cry about a woman who doesn’t acknowledge them “missing”, the people she tries to target as “trolls” are the ones who are calling out global issues and hate crimes? I really wish I was “brainwashed ;)” sooner. Thank you all so much, it’s so nice to see in such a bleak world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my gosh. The feed on that 'Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It' page!

I was going to upload a few screenshots I took but I couldn't be arsed with blocking people's names out!

Apparently we are all jealous, sexist, racist' bullying child abusers!!!

They're so delusional it's untrue. They even shared screenshots that clearly show concern for Ronnie and Henry but theyre that dense they don't pick up on the concern!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if we get an influx of newbies, that start trying to defend selfish Soph to the hilt. They will then convert to tattle because the points we make are 100% bloody relevant!! X

Meanwhile, good old Soph is sat rubbing her hands at home, imagining all her interaction rates going through the roof, chilling in her egg chair, ignoring her child, whilst creating idea lists of the instagram-worthy party she can throw for him to get her more interaction.

Whilst all her minions are running around like ants, imagining what's wrong, saying it's to do with people commenting on her plastic surgery (yeah right as if it's that!), Or now the fact it's tattle that's upset poor queen Sophie. All quoting #BeKind whilst going in on anyone that dare to contradict something she's done, or disagree with her.

Morons.

Have we had any of them come on here yet!? X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My son is 1 in October & I don’t plan to have any kind of party... does that make me a bad mammy? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just can’t see the point. Like I’ll get him gifts n stuff but what’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t understand mental health. Her own sister (one of the two she keeps secret) battles her own mental health, has genuine OCD and has spent time in residential support for it all.
Sophie and her family have done nothing to support her at all. They’ve bullied her, out her down and tried to win her own children over... let’s not forget Freda wanted to BUY the eldest child where she has such an obsession with little boys because she never had one and there was none in the family before Sophie’s sisters.
Sophie has 3 other nieces/nephews who get no mention because she’s scared of upsetting the dragon that is freda.
Helps mental health? It’s the funniest thing that’s the biggest loads of bollocks ever! Her own sister suffers and gets made to feel worse.
I could go on and on and on but I won’t.
Hopefully ‘him hers’ take these couple of days off their phones and stepping back into actual life without being told what to do or buy by a SALESWOMAN who couldn’t give a duck about those closest to her let alone people she doesn’t know!
I take it as she’s not found out who you are and your not the reason she’s having a major witch fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My son is 1 in October & I don’t plan to have any kind of party... does that make me a bad mammy? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just can’t see the point. Like I’ll get him gifts n stuff but what’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not at all! You don’t need to throw a massive thing for a 1 year old at all. You do what you feel is right!

Reactions: 5
Well she’s back dear not she won’t be here long she’s taking time off but she’s seeing the freshhhenup fridays ..... so your not taking a break then you soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ LIES !!! And why would they need plastic cups for a birthday it will only be them won’t it 😉 doubt full lockdown will end by the time it’s Ronniebleesems birthday or is this to celebrate the dogs day of birth 🤮🤮🤮
Don’t get me wrong I love my animals and I do sing happy birthday to them and that’s where the silly was ends !
He's going to be 1 he will not remember this day at all why is she going all out?! Oh that's right for her memory corner in the loft

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:

Zoph is back on beg; prepping for her lockdown parties. To see through all her bull, you don’t need to be mystic meg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Riddle me this.
"How can you sit behind your screen and hate on someone you've never even met, you don't know how gorjuss and down to earf she is. I will now sit behind my screen and call you, a person I have never met, a jealous witch and tell you that you have no life"

They aren't the smartest bunch, the irony is lost on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s the funny thing. Literally nothing has happened 😂 she manages to make drama from nothing. She posted some bullshit cryptic message about someone taking advantage of her. Then Onslow took the dog for a night time walk ( yes the dog actually went out! I mean proper OUT OUT!! ) then she went missing for 36hrs, but still managed to like tit and comment on other people’s pages about herself. Meanwhile the Hinch Zombie’s are all foaming at the gash wondering where she is.

This is all from a 30 year old woman that has a child. Embarrassing
Foaming at the gash..... that did it for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.