Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't like about Hinch and these other influencers is they encourage people to spend money and some accounts maybe don't mean to (Jotties Journal and couple other accounts seem ok). I'll be honest as stupid as this sounds I'm getting addicted to cleaning products where my other half is raising an eyebrow at me and even commented I have an addiction. I've ran out of space to store my cleaning products I have that many.

Brands like fabulosa work on the tactic of releasing a new product every Friday and I find myself placing an order for only to spend more money when another item comes out the next week.

Without sounding snobby these influencers probably earn lots more than many people who look up to them (not to mention getting many items gifted to them) and I've actually got myself in debt spending ££ on the next best new product to come out when really it should've gone on essentials...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
(Just my opinion on this)

People who throw extravagant parties for 1st birthdays are pointless.
I would prefer to get balloons, cake and put the rest of the cash in premium bonds.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This is all just a convenient cover up.

It’s Henry’s birthday on monday. She already said she always throws him a party. She purchased balloons this week.

It’s her mums birthday and she will be seeing her. She said the other day she had a present to wrap for her.

my bet is they are having a big old family bbq and she needs to prep. Can’t have her grazing table on show and all the balloons and flowers can she.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m new here and been hooked for the last 2 days, can someone please tell me what the hole in the wall lie was?
Made out she made the last minute decision to have the hole made it was miraculously turned round in literally days asked her fan club what they thought Like they’d made the decision but in reality had planned the whole thing To conincide with disney but also made out that was a last minute surprise for her bday too
To sum it up 😂
😴

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have Botox and I don’t care!! Even if I did care you wouldn’t be able to tell anyway!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And the curse has been lifted😖

No explanation- nothing
Exactly what part of be kind is allowing people on her pages insulting Tattle users?

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s DYING to tell some of her followers to duck off and stop being so obsessed with her. No one in their right mind could actually like the amount of attention she gets off them. I bet the level of stalkerness from some of them keep her up at night a lot more than the trolls do

Reactions: 16
When will her minions realise it was all to do with her engagement, getting people using her name, flocking to her facebook pages, instagram platform 🙄 each time they click to go on any of these it pushes her popularity back up, I can just see them writing in Google 'is mrs hinch ok'!!..... Yes that will get counted too!!!!
She knows exactly what she's doing it's all in line for the ease of lockdown fast approaching, so she'll be back to her hauls & swipe ups quicker than the 'hole in the wall' appeared!! All while she's sat there admiring her dumb ass dipsy hinchers trying their hardest to bring tattle down🙄even though we are in fact the ones that give her ideas for her grid🤣🤣 but you can't educate stupid!!! Just reminds me of what my dad used to say, They're as much use as a knitted condom'😉

* screenshot that I'll even smile for the occasion.... ATB lots a love guyyyzzzzz
🖕😊🖕😊
That’s gonna be my new saying now, never heard that one before, bloody love it!!! 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She never really bothered me before, I watched her stories after I finished work and before school run but what made me really dislike her was the day she said that she’d dreamt having a hole in her kitchen wall to open it all up, then the next day it kinda started happening

I knew then she was a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well she’s back dear not she won’t be here long she’s taking time off but she’s seeing the freshhhenup fridays ..... so your not taking a break then you soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ LIES !!! And why would they need plastic cups for a birthday it will only be them won’t it 😉 doubt full lockdown will end by the time it’s Ronniebleesems birthday or is this to celebrate the dogs day of birth 🤮🤮🤮
Don’t get me wrong I love my animals and I do sing happy birthday to them and that’s where the silly was ends !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This is all just a convenient cover up.

It’s Henry’s birthday on monday. She already said she always throws him a party. She purchased balloons this week.

It’s her mums birthday and she will be seeing her. She said the other day she had a present to wrap for her.

my bet is they are having a big old family bbq and she needs to prep. Can’t have her grazing table on show and all the balloons and flowers can she.
And somehow, we will see the photos Of all the extravagance in a few months when this is all over and we’re allowed people round without 2 meter rules, and we will get “now lockdown is over we’ve just had a party for Henry, Ronnie and my mum!” (When it’s clearly within the next couple of weeks!).

Reactions: 11
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
I have another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-da-dee
If you are wise, you`ll listen to me
Who do you blame when your kid is a brat? (Freda)
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat (sorry Fatsomes)
Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame
You know exactly who`s to blame
Vestlifes the enabler!!
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-da
If you`re not spoiled, then you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do Ronnieblessums to...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.