Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During a worldwide pandemic most people gain a new perspective about things that really matter. Surely if your family is safe and healthy then you wouldn’t let anything else get to you? What an insult to every man, woman and child who has lost a family member during this time. Absolute narcissist.
Sorry but I have to disagree, just because there’s a worldwide pandemic doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to feel anything else other than feeling sorry for people losing family members🙄 it’s tragic yes, but people are also allowed other personal problems too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s posted “#bekind” as she knows there are people coming over here. By saying that, people instantly assume she’s being trolled. Not here she isn’t. Actually, as I’ve been around here a while, I’ve seen that the people who do send her crappy messages get vilified on here too. We all have our opinions but they’re largely kept on here by the regulars.

Sophie, if you read this, I’m concerned about you. Girl to girl, mum to mum, human to motherfudging human, you don’t have to keep going with this platform. If it’s upsetting you, if you find yourself struggling and you just don’t want to be Mrs Hinch anymore, that’s alright. I’d have a damn sight more respect for you if you just said, “You know what guys, I’ve had enough. It’s been fun. I’ll dip in and out occasionally but I need to do what’s best for my family”, everyone would get it. There wouldn’t be a backlash, that would be it. Fans would still look forward to your posts, just like when you had Ronnie, and you could enjoy your gorgeous boy. I have a baby boy too who is just a little younger than Ronnie and honestly, the best times I have with him is when my phone is away. He keeps reaching for it at the moment when I put it down because we use it for FaceTime etc and I feel guilty (but that’s another story). Anyway, he’s immense, I tell him I love him all the time but he knows he is because I’m present. I don’t feel like I have to prove it to everyone else as the most important person that knows it is him. If you want to go and live and enjoy your child, go ahead! I wouldn’t blame you for a second. In fact, I’d respect it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She can have family members at hers. I’m glad though for little Ronnie and her mum
But if they actually follow the rules they still have to stay 2 metres apart and Ronnie can't cuddle his gran or grandpa. I think that might be worse than not being able to go ☹

Reactions: 5
Mind mapping a 1 year old's Birthday party. Give me strength. Go to Asda, buy a cake, any cake, buy some balloons - job done. He is 1, he wont remember a thing about it
I’ve had my sons 1st birthday planned for a while, I know he won’t remember but I still want to spoil him rotten and give him the best birthday ever☺☺ Fingers crossed in a months time we can see all family and his birthday party can go ahead 😁

Reactions: 5
#bekind is she joking!! She needs to reign her army of twats in

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I have to disagree, just because there’s a worldwide pandemic doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to feel anything else other than feeling sorry for people losing family members🙄 it’s tragic yes, but people are also allowed other personal problems too
I agree to a certain extent. But as a nurse I am now witnessing the decline in some senior colleagues mental health who have worked on the front line throughout, who had to tell families their loved ones were in their final hours But they couldn’t see them. All these lives lost, all the people affected by it, all the people furloughed and scared for their jobs, everyone who has kept things running has most certainly adjusted my way of thinking and made me appreciate what’s in front of me more. So I suppose what I’m saying is, there’s no way I’d be attention seeking, and virtue signalling “be kind” when a hell of a lot, and I mean a hell of a lot of people are holding on for dear life and getting through each day best they can. She’s out of touch with the actual real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up as I've not been having a great time with various things, unlike Hinch I haven't announced to the whole world though of woe is me.

From what I could work out the mind map said (each * is a bubble and the ? Is I can't understand the writing) if anyone can figure out the rest, feel free.

* No 1. Veg. Hay. Soft toys. Wooden display.

* Balloons. Wrapping paper. Popcorn ?. ?

* Window plaque. Welcome to ronnies party. ?

* ?. Cellophane bags. Metal bucket from garden. Trellis. Veg patch style

* ?. Dessert tent. Animal sandwiches. Birthday cupcakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So my thinking is before next week is over there will be a bbq or meet of some sort at her place, however......
It will be a pre-rec over this weekend in order to edit out the lack of social distancing (we will only see ppl 2m apart) and the lack of regards to the 6ppl rule (can guarantee there will be more than 6ppl).
So it will all look perfect for that ‘first meet’ of the family and everyone will be crying and will be emotional etc....cue ‘CUT!!!’ And then everyone gathers round like normal, pawing at Ronnie and behaving like lockdown never existed.

For Ronnies birthday, there will be a literal revolving door of people coming to celebrate his bday (no more than 6 and @ 2m apart!) hence the fuckload of effort going into it. Granted we all want a grand 1st birthday for our kids but during lockdown it’s a bit much she’s got on that mind map for a couple of ppl!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.