Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.
I thought it was just me, I've bought nothing with my baby's name on it and I'm not going to. Thought this was common sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hiya! long time lurker never felt confident enough to post on here
I fell on the hinch bandwagon shamefully at the beginning and after reading tattle it really has opened my eyes luckily I never really brought much but feel so sorry for those who have followed and I know alot of people who got themselves into debt just trying to turn the house grey!
What ever happened to the Narnia she so purposely went out to get a wardrobe and storage for? Never see that at all now?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As long as everything is cooked to a safe temperature it makes no difference what order it goes into the pan. The only way it would be unsafe is if you put the raw chicken in and then took the vegatbles out of the pan before the chicken was cooked through.

Reactions: 3
Not relaxed when he’s at the groomer cause she probably worried he will bite their hand off when giving him treats lol

Reactions: 3
Also what a terrible advert for a groomers. Makes you wonder if he was matted up which resulted in that clip job 😬😬

Reactions: 2
Guuuuyyys the dress comes in 18 colours and that’s so interesting that Hello! felt the need to write about it 🤦‍♀️
A7CBC2FA-ECA7-4547-8000-E69CC9735A91.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion - i don't think your're ready for dis Henry, is my handsnomes manz too bootylicous for ya trollz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG Tattle folk
Its been bugging me for ages what the Hinch language reminds me of.
Bloody hell its finally clicked.
Its bloody Frank Spencer. For those of those not as old as me here is a link for reference

Guuuuyyys the dress comes in 18 colours and that’s so interesting that Hello! felt the need to write about it 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 138767
She loves the Mooocockcockaaaaa x x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to address his weight soon. Its been mentioned too much on here and surely her own followers aren't stupid enough to think that he is a healthy size. It's not even funny anymore. He's an innocent dog who's being killed with kindness and driven to canine depression. He needs stimulating, not denta sticks. It's so sad to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She took him to the vets because of that mole on his tongue a while back and she threw a strop because she wasn't allowed to wait so she left him with his Henry Hinch teddy bear (insert eye roll here<) I am 100% confident that the vet would of said something about his weight as surely that is part of their job if they see an obese animal. She must be just ignoring any advice she is given when it comes to him. I have a dog and love her unconditionally but if an expert told me she was overweight and shortening her life I would definitely do something about it. Not give her more food, film myself doing it and then post it on IG

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It really, really pisses me off to see a fat dog. It’s cruelty. Your dog/cat/animal relies on you to provide them good quality food and reasonable portions and plenty of exercise. Fat pet owners deserve every bit of shaming they get.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She talks to that humongous hound more than she talks to her baby. Shows the hound more genuine affection too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Its so cruel she isnt just admitting hes grossly obese, the trim has actually accentuated how fat he is. He wont live long. Well done mrs hinch, well done. U dont deserve that poor dog

• Sad
Usually I can get on board with some fat shaming of the dog but he actually looks so depressed lately I feel bad 😔 he’s so innocent and she’s just over feeding him and giving him a crappy dog life covered in febreeeze and no walks I’m starting to feel sorry for him 😭 wtf is happening
He hid in the garage hoping not to be found lol! Is that’s a depressed dog

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.