Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup their dog is still tubby. As a dog owner, one thing that grates on me are overweight dogs because of their owners overfeeding them.

I have a two year old lab. Got a lovely tuck on her, walking her yesterday and someone with another lab and he was clearly over weight, (the dog not the owner lol). With social distancing adhered too, they told us he was two and half. Yes he was a boy so he would be bigger but he was also very rotound. I've had a show lab and my current one is a working lab, so I'm all up to date on labs, and how they can have different shapes. But yeah I really felt sorry for the poor thing. He was struggling to walk. And we were in a very well shaded woodland area, so it wasn't because of the warm sun. Plus it 7.30ish at night too, not midday. That's another issue I have with dogs being walked in the midday sun when it is baking hot outside.

Now Henry has came back from the groomers and he doesn't look much slimmer, the poor thing.

Soph when you read this, please speak to your vet about his weight, and get advise on possibly putting him on a diet soon as you can, even with lockdock going on. Just to be clear, only with a vets advice first though Soph!! Don't just put him on one on without your vets say so first and he's had a examination.

You obviously love your dog, so do right by him please, because you're shortening his life and I know you don't want that at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t know why she got a dog or had a child, they’re both neglected to duck! Her eating disorder is affecting them, she needs help. I feel so sorry for Henry, it’s not his fault. Ronnie will end up like Augustus Gloop, all because of her issues that obviously she still has. It’s such a shame, why doesn’t anyone say anything?!!!
I have to agree. She can do and eat what she likes, I don’t give a tit but dogs and babies/children are innocent and don’t know what’s good/bad for them. It’s just as bad as starving them imo. No different. Obesity ia definitely going to shorten Henry’s life and probably give him early joint issues too. Pisses me off so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
that poor frigging dog jesus....at least Ronnieblesshim is going to grow up and realise what a prick his mother is but poor hennerz is there FOR LIFE 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yup their dog is still tubby. As a dog owner, one thing that grates on me are overweight dogs because of their owners overfeeding them.

I have a two year old lab. Got a lovely tuck on her, walking her yesterday and someone with another lab and he was clearly over weight, (the dog not the owner lol). With social distancing adhered too, they told us he was two and half. Yes he was a boy so he would be bigger but he was also very rotound. I've had a show lab and my current one is a working lab, so I'm all up to date on labs, and how they can have different shapes. But yeah I really felt sorry for the poor thing. He was struggling to walk. And we were in a very well shaded woodland area, so it wasn't because of the warm sun. Plus it 7.30ish at night too, not midday. That's another issue I have with dogs being walked in the midday sun when it is baking hot outside.

Now Henry has came back from the groomers and he doesn't look much slimmer, the poor thing.

Soph when you read this, please speak to your vet about his weight, and get advise on possibly putting him on a diet soon as you can, even with lockdock going on. Just to be clear, only with a vets advice first though Soph!! Don't just put him on one on without your vets say so first and he's had a examination.

You obviously love your dog, so do right by him please, because you're shortening his life and I know you don't want that at all.
I spoke to our vet because our dog was carrying weight. She’s a mixed breed with one of the mix being a very lazy lap dog type.
We were given advice as to what to feed and that although she’s too lazy for long walks, that short bursts of fetch in the garden regularly would do wonders.
And it has! You can tell she’s far more comfortable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Serious question. If he is so overweight and hardly ever walked, seems depressed is this cause for her to be reported??? So he can be checked on? I don’t know I am not a dog owner but people seem very concerned for him.

Reactions: 5
I have to agree. She can do and eat what she likes, I don’t give a tit but dogs and babies/children are innocent and don’t know what’s good/bad for them. It’s just as bad as starving them imo. No different. Obesity ia definitely going to shorten Henry’s life and probably give him early joint issues too. Pisses me off so much.
It’s really upsetting to see isn’t it especially when there’s no need for it 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He's Donald Trump with long ears

View attachment 138715
Poor boy, look at that fat in his groin!!
His poor heart and hips, he'll be lucky to see 8 the way he's going... but not so long back she was crying because she realised he was 5 and not going to be here forever 🙄
Well how about look after the poor bloody dog and let him be with you a lot longer!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that not his breed that makes him chunky? A bit like pugs and Staffies? They always look on the heavier side. Rotund 🤣
As somebody who worked with dogs for years I can confidently say MOST pet dogs are overweight, nd all of their owners will swear they aren't. Labradors, pugs, French bulldog and staffies are amongst the worst offenders. No breed of dog looks fat as part of its breed. Every single breed of dog should have palpable ribs and a defined waist. Every breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Serious question. If he is so overweight and hardly ever walked, seems depressed is this cause for her to be reported??? So he can be checked on? I don’t know I am not a dog owner but people seem very concerned for him.

It's a hard one, because he is looked after and clearly loved. And she isn't mistreating him.

I'd personally wouldn't report her for it, because it's taking a dog warden or the R.S.C.PA etc from a animal who is clearly being neglected, and that could mean that animal missing out on being saved from the hell they're in.

She seems to associate food with love, which is going to be hard thing for her to crack without guidance, and it seems to be very deep rooted and I actually do feel sorry for her in that sense (even if I do taste the piss out of her meals looking like cat sick🤦🤦) But the guidance isn't going to come from tattle, but only from her own loved ones and a medical professional.

Hopefully when he's due his boosters, her vet will say something as they do weigh them and do a quick check over their body.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As somebody who worked with dogs for years I can confidently say MOST pet dogs are overweight, nd all of their owners will swear they aren't. Labradors, pugs, French bulldog and staffies are amongst the worst offenders. No breed of dog looks fat as part of its breed. Every single breed of dog should have palpable ribs and a defined waist. Every breed.
Yes!! Some of the labs we see in work make me want to cry 😔

She showed us "the boys" breakfasts the other day didn't she and Henry had a bowl of kibble, chicken AND a dentastick...for breakfast! Assuming he also had most of Wonwons Wonwons breakfast too and thats his daily calorie intake for the day filled by 9am.

Reactions: 6
Nope. It's unlikely to even get looked in on, and at most they might tell her he needs a diet and be on their way. They can't enforce anything alone and unless an animal is without food, water or veterinary treatment they won't do anything. They often won't do anything even if they are without food or water.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lardsomes is defo still a lard arse 😂 it’s alright Henry fat class will be starting up soon but you can go on slim fast website during lockdown and help shift your Christmas/ Valentines/ Easter/ lockdown/ dayshasayinitweight 😂

Reactions: 2
She does love the fur boy as he has his own bedroom etc

She or Vesty may well walk him but not advertise it to the world, she doesn't tell IG when she has a dump - oh she does that erm

Well he probably does get some exercise but not enough, it may well improve when Ron gets his running legs

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why she got a dog or had a child, they’re both neglected to duck! Her eating disorder is affecting them, she needs help. I feel so sorry for Henry, it’s not his fault. Ronnie will end up like Augustus Gloop, all because of her issues that obviously she still has. It’s such a shame, why doesn’t anyone say anything?!!!
coz money is more important..she more or less said that on marios post

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.