Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“That’s me with an ice cream, guyzzzzz.”

Thanks for that Zoph I never would’ve guess what you were eating 😂✊🏻💦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him
Imagine waking up next to that. He makes me cringe. Looks so slimy
Bet he will have a gresed combover in 10 years. Seems the type to hang on to his youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s wrong with the clip then? Enlighten us all
It’s patchy and he looks messy still. In the clip on the sofa when he got back there’s still some fur hanging in his eye. I don’t think it’s a good groom job

Reactions: 5
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
It’s so much better for babies to not wear shoes until they start walking. Better for their feet bones development. She’s actually doing that right, surprisingly. I expected her to put him in mini converse or nike . Like the chavs ( apologies to any chav mums on here 🙈😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Guuuuyyys the dress comes in 18 colours and that’s so interesting that Hello! felt the need to write about it 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 138767

Has she shown everyone what it looks like on though - no - so how does Hello know it's gorgeous. Its a cheap tit dress from China for 8 squid

Pointless news again about this fuckwit waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she cant dress a baby or has meltdowns when the doesnt eat his food. how the hell is she going to cope when he hits the terrible 2s
She is about as useful as a wet paper bag.

Honestly, she grips my tits. An embarrassing excuse of a woman. She thinks she has friends or this massive amazing following but her hinchers are all desperste lunatics. And the only reason she gets mentioned on tv or asked to be interviewed is because tv shows want to stay relevant and they know all the hincher idiots will tune in and give good ratings.
Even her brand partners and sponsors only do it because of her moronic herd of sheep that follow her.

The "kids" are probably only 'friends' or tolerate her because she has money now. They probably hope that she will give them free stuff or buy them a good bday present.
Little do they know they will just her ebay tat.
Or when he hits 4, Both my children turned evil for their 4th year of life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a really bad cut on the dog I think. I wouldn’t book my dog there again lol
I do agree but (speaking from experience) it's really hard to get a good, even cut on a dog with matting. The guidelines are no more than 15 minutes dematting at a time because it's unpleasant for the dog, so often groomers will (and rightly so) just cut the mat out to save the dog the experience of having mats split and combed etc. Also if the dog doesn't sit happily for brushing and drying properly that complicates the clip as the coat ideally needs to be straight to get an even cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
'This is me in the lilac 2 tone prom dress'

Um hun first of all, its grey.
Secondly, all I see is a dress. It may aswel have bee on a mannequin in 1947.
Dowdyest 16 year old ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.